n4ndoz

Vehicle spawns bugged?

Hey guys.

Here I am again.

We finally figured out how to admin a server and started our server finally(with 12-12 hours restart).

But me and my clan nowfigured out something really annoying.

After more than 10 resets, the server is on for more than 9 hours from the last restart and we have plenty of clan members looking for cars right now on each of the known spawn points and we haven't found any(we didn't looked for cars until today when we finally figured out how the stuff works), so we are kind of desperatedlylooking each spawn location with no success.

When does the cars begin to spawn?

This way we can take ours(we only need 2 vehicles, no helis) and leave the rest for the welcomed competition(one thing we encourage other clans to do, specially Brazilians).

Is it right?? Will the vehicles spawn on a 7 days period like when they explode?

I really thank you all who reply to this.

And take a look at our server too, we are not too friendly, unless you talk to us first, in-game! =)

US 1304.

Vehicles should spawn straight away. A virgin server is sweet there should be vehicles everywhere.

Only thing i will say is a server restart can be bugged. It can make all tents and vehicles disappear. Youve restarted the server 10times and then looked for vehicles?

Make sure you have atleast 1 tent down. If that tent is there on a restart, all vehicles should be also.

Hope this helps.

There is normaly always a truck at the quarry at Solconicy (SP) on the coast - There is normaly a BAF Offroad at green mountain but the offroad is bugged since 1.7.2. Check the lighthouses for bikes. Like at kamenka and near elektro. There should probably be a Hilux & ATV at prigordigy - the place inbetween cherno + elektro.

Also black lake there is normaly always ATV's there on a virgin server if you know where to look and i dont mean just looking at the loot map for them that doesnt help.

Edited by Okano

Vehicles should spawn straight away. A virgin server is sweet there should be vehicles everywhere.

Only thing i will say is a server restart can be bugged. It can make all tents and vehicles disappear. Youve restarted the server 10times and then looked for vehicles?

Make sure you have atleast 1 tent down. If that tent is there on a restart, all vehicles should be also.

Hope this helps.

There is normaly always a truck at the quarry at Solconicy (SP) on the coast - There is normaly a BAF Offroad at green mountain but the offroad is bugged since 1.7.2. Check the lighthouses for bikes. Like at kamenka and near elektro. There should probably be a Hilux & ATV at prigordigy - the place inbetween cherno + elektro.

Also black lake there is normaly always ATV's there on a virgin server if you know where to look and i dont mean just looking at the loot map for them that doesnt help.

My clan set up a brand new DayZ server, I was the first on it. Went straight to a few vehicle spawn points and nothing.

@Okano

Well, bud. Believe me, we had 10 guys looking at all the spawn locations I know that for sure will spawn a vehicle.

Not only, but including the ones you mentioned. And nothing.

We restarted with a tent, made this "tent test" we putted a flare on it to test the "Save" option. And rigth when we restarted I was in front of it, it re appeared and all the 9 other guys was looking for vehicles, we stood looking for 3 hours, almost got killed by a group of bandits(wich we rapidly got rid of). And, one more time, no vehicles. =)

After a few restarts the tent disappeared and after all didn't came back. Really strange!!

I think we will contact vilayer for further info.

We had 4 Vehicles, Ural, UAZ, Motorbike and ATV after somebody found out our little Camp and destroyed all Tents and Vehicles they dont spawn anymore.

We have 3 Clans play on our Server and all say, some of the Vehicles despawn sometimes after an restart and dont appear back after a few restarts, some Tents are dont Save Equip and some vehicles are fully repaird after you get out and get in and some are fully yellow after an serverrestart.

I think ther is something not right with the Hive.

I've restarted our server several times (tweaking config) and nothing too. A small group of us have checked ~20 spots, some more than once.

No vehicles.

Server logs look fine unless I'm just not seeing something I should be.

I'll check them again later.

Vehicles are just like any other loot, they have a chance to spawn. (please correct me otherwise)

So they can spawn as soon as the server hits, but if your unlucky you'll just have a bunch of bikes and boats for a little while.

The clock starts ticking right away, but I'm %90 sure my server (been up for well over a week) has only seen one UAZ.

I wouldn't just hunt spawn spots either, some locations are still being recorded and sometimes people will find a working one, drive it 30 meters into the nearest bush and forget about it

We rent server on Vilayer, and no any vehicle at all. I send the ticket to support team, and they answer was:

Instance ids above 6000 do not currently have any vehicles, the DayZ team plan to add vehicles to these newer servers over the next couple of days. This is controlled by the hive and not the game server.

So, I think we need to wait for i while...

Edited by solo_888
  • Like 1

We rent server on Vilayer, and no any vehicle at all. I send the ticket to support team, and they answer was:

Instance ids above 6000 do not currently have any vehicles, the DayZ team plan to add vehicles to these newer servers over the next couple of days. This is controlled by the hive and not the game server.

So, I think we need to wait for i while...

Thank you for this reply, bud.

We are on vilayer too.

Btw, thank you all for the replies!

You are all welcome toour server, and don't forget to bring your clans. Competitionis always nice on this game!

They appeared now!!

We got what we need and left the rest for the clans that come here.

Including a poor guys that killed himself on a road east of cherno with a ATV! lolololololololol

Yep. After a server restart last night vehicles started spawning.

:D

When I ordered my server from Vilayer, they informed us that since the instance id was 6000 or higher, it would be a couple of days before vehicles showed up and were added in by rocket and co. It took 2 days, and then I logged on one morning and found an ATV, got on teamspeak and was like "FOUND THEMMMMMMMM" :P

Yep. After a server restart last night vehicles started spawning.

:D

Well, that lasted two days.

Server restart this morning and all vehicles are gone again.

Sent a ticket to the host to double check we're running Hive 0.7.2

Evening reset and all the vehicles reappeared where they were yesterday.

ok well just stopped by to say hi  O/

Edited by Non Ya

8 hours ago, Non Ya said:

check out this vid to fix bugged vehicles if you come upon one.

bugged vehicles? - Click to watch

holy thread necro.   You realize this is the arma2 subforum for the dayz mod, jah?

It's great that you performed a search for this topic.  Somehow, you missed the one that was a day old, also in the appropriate section.

Edited by Parazight