kollozal22

Worst Way You Ever Died

After surviving for a few days I decided to join a low pop server to gear up decently - I still had an Enfield and a regular pack, no knife or matches, but enough food and coke. I crawled close to the southwestern barracks at the NW airfield and watched the windows for movement. A minute or two passes. Seeing nothing, I crawl slowly forward and line myself up to crawl straight in. As soon as I hit X to crouch a ghillied player appears at the end of the hallway (either spawned there or teleported, idk), just behind a machine gun on the floor. Before I could even get crouched I'm insta-killed with a loud crack of his rifle that made me jump in surprise.

I had just opened my first beer to settle in for a night of gearing up, but no.

"DENIED."

l85 as50 35days played in an suv going to a tip for a heli lag somehow eject and die server restarts when im 200 meters away...

edit also got it all legit

Edited by Jeff the killer

Pressed escape, pressed options to change my settings.....nope I hit respawn.

In the middle of the fucking forest and I hadnt checked my map in a while....

Needless to say I spent 4 hours retracing my steps.....but never found my body.

Goodbye coyote backpack, DMR, NV goggles, rangefinder all legitimantly found at heli crashes :(

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I was in the industrial building in Stary, over watching the tents with an L85. Prior to this my mates thought it was funny because I was half sticking out under the railing. I was like "Wonder if you can crawl through and fall off?" Apparently where I was wouldn't let me. In the confusion of repositioning to cover them etc etc I ended up prone again, thought I was kneeling. Tapped the "E" to lean around the edge of the building. Did a barrel roll, slipped under the railing and did a three story belly flop onto the concrete below. The death message sends my squad mates into a frenzy, as all their gear was the floor where I was dead. Was a good laugh.

• Like 1

i was riding in some dude's chopper. we were setting down to loot a bus we had shot off the road. the occupants had wisely bailed and ran far and fast away.

it was kind of hard to tell where we were. i got out. we had not quite landed. i suppose we were probably still thirty feet in the air. that is enough to kill a guy. luckily with a chopper it is easy to get your respawn and get to you body.

Edited by escoffiersghost

3rd life, 1st hour of dayz. FInd an M14 in the firehouse in cherno, decide i'll get on top of one of the freight cranes and see if i can find anything to kill. See that zombies followed me to the base of the crane, wanted to kill them to keep them away from the ladder. Prone, lean left to shoot over the ledge.....OWAIT YOU MEAN THE LEAN BUTTONS MAKE YOU ROLL WHEN PRONE?! DEAD.

• Like 1

Well... while i was hunting with my friends in Cherno.. i couldnt hear them on TS3.. and hit Esc to go to AUDIO setings and accidently hitting Respawn... ;(

I danced to death, bro. Some hacker fuck stalked me whilst playing the x-files theme for a while, then forcibly "engaged" me in dance...and apparently I died from it.

• Like 3

Ive had all the normals, yah know, house ate me, door chopped me, accidently jumped outta chopper instead o auto hovering etc..

But stupidest would have to be when i was trying to see how fast i could get a push bike going, and went down an ever so slightly too steep o hill, and i crash and die...( they can do at least 107km/h... but apparebtly free fall isnt counted as speed)

• Like 1

Tried showing my friend a trick with my M203 and smoke grenades. Said "WHITE" in the corner. it lied it was HE's we both died.

or maybe it was killing my self by pointing an M136 straight up at a helo and the backblast killing me

Camping on a rooftop with like 6 people when a mysterious surviver manages to sneak into our group, smashing the guy next to me in the head with a hatchet. Then one of us which had an M249 SAW turned around and sprayed, killing the enemy PLUS me and another one of us -_-

Edited by xSpectre

I was doing my pvp business on a decently populated night time server. I'm in Cherno with night vision on M4A1 CCO SD as my gun and my M9 SD for backup. I'm just running around, popping armed people in the back of the head, killing everyone racking up my kill count. I was doing this for a good 2 hours (got a good 15+ kills) until at one point I hear on direct chat "Hey guy in Camo with the CCO SD I'm right behind you!" Being a fool, I turned around, only to have him turn the light on his G17 into my NVGS, as I proceed to spray like a motherfucker he must have gone prone, because by my 5th bullet he shot me in the face.

Sir who did that, if you are reading this, many beans to you.

Died while watching dayz as a slide show, as the game had begun to lag.

I was in the process of exacting revenge on two players that killed me outside Elektro, having picked up an Enfield with four shots left that they had left on my former dead body; however as the two players came my way around the corner of a house with me being in a flanking position, the game started to lag the moment I was about to fire on them. They saw me and I was dead once more.

Edited by Treehugger

At the NW airfield I was checking out the radio tower. You have to squeeze passed some rocks to get in through the front. Foolish me had trouble getting in so I walk over the rocks. My body goes crazy and I break my limbs and nearly bleed out from full health. I was lucky to be saved by my friend.

My friend has also died by diving on a small bush lol

1. I died from proning inside some trees. After that everytime I logged in I died again for no reason, respawning with nothing, not even a backpack, but my ghillie. Until a friend shot me and everything went back to normal.

2. Driving an atv over a bridge......well, fliped and exploded >:(

Going to refuel my newly found UAZ after what was possibly an hour or two of car part salvaging, I bent down into the car and instantly died. I'm guessing it was suffocation of some sort? But then again, I've rolled around on the inside of the hospital for a while. No biggie.

I died after saying "V-rotor i don´t think its really needed to be repaired to fly the helicopter..."

I went on top of the big mountain between cherno and elektro and found an ATV. It took me around 2-3 hours to find supplies. I repair it and drive down the mountain. I bump into a few trees but nothing happened. FInally I'm down and I make a turn to get on the road when there's a little bush in front of me. I drive against it and my ATV stops working. For about 15 seconds I try to drive it back from the bush but it wouldn't move.... then it suddenly explodes.......

My friend was coming across a field in a truck to pick me up, When suddenly a cow comes out from a bush.He smacks it,Sending it flying towards me....and It kills me.