Sign in to follow this  
KEEPCARLM

Have you ever gotten a bit of luck...

Last night, I was out in the middle of nowhere. When all of a sudden I start getting shot at, I'm thinking "woah what the hell!" so I spin around to where the shots where coming from, I fire a burst of AK rounds and take the guy out. He didn't even hit me once.

However, things then took a turn for the worse, a zombie hit me from behind and broke my leg. 11800 blood, not bleeding but with a broken leg. I think to myself "it's ok I have some morphine in my backpack" so I check.... Oh. No I don't. CRAP. Immediately I start thinking about the long crawl back to Elektro hospital.

I crawled to check the dead guy who I just killed for morphine, that's all I wanted at this point. Nothing on his inventory, crap crap crap. Maybe in his backpack? YES. He had a single morphine injector in his backpack.

So I fix myself up and head to a hospital and stock up on medical supplies. PHEW.

How about you guys, any times where you got a bit of help from lady luck?

Edited by keepcarlm

Broke my leg climbing a deer stand, morphine in the deer stand. Really really lucky.

yup had some luck last night, was fully kitted out and thought I'd solo up to Devil's castle , stupid I know, as the minute I got in tower someone machine gunned me. so respawned in cherno and thought I 'd start again. Couldn't find anything apart from a crappy Makarov. got chsed out by two bandits to the forest on outskirts and stumbled upon a dead body. My luck was in Full Alice pack with Bizon inside it and a M4 camo on body with 6 clips, all the tool belt apart from map and compass. Was very happy at this point. Only problem after this was getting lost on my way to stary lool

Edited by Treeclipper

Broke my leg climbing a deer stand, morphine in the deer stand. Really really lucky.

I think that was more unlucky than anything lol.

-MONSTER

I had just spawned and found a large brick building I searched around and found a Macarov, as soon as I started reloading it I get shot in the back by a guy with an Enfield! surprisingly I didn't get downed, I quickly stood up as I finished reloading and started firing bullets into the guys body, he was just crouching there trying to shoot at me as I performed my expert evasive manoeuvres (Running left and right) My second clip was loaded and I shot all my rounds into him he fell down as I reloaded once more and double tapped him in the head. I couldn't believe I actually survived that and the guy was loaded! I could survive for ages. :]

Edited by Deadend197

Got one shot by a supermarket door.

Respawned and the first building I ran into had a coyote backpack, meet my friend at bolata and found a MP5SD. If I hadn't died, I would of still been in cherno with a makarov and an alice pack.

Went to stary alone after checking tents I was shot once 6000 blood I ran out if there.

Passed a small town thought shall I check that barn ? While deciding s zed runs at me fast I fire off my M9sd which I dislike he doesn't go down but hits me breaks my leg and leaves me with 2000 blood.

I morphine up and get the hell away. At this point I can't see f all blurry vision. I need food fast so I head into woods for meat can hardly make out the trees let alone animals.

I see heli crash crawl up to it noway a medical supplies box! 5 blood bags/5morphine/epi-pens but nothing that can help me. I stock up and bail. Running around looking for animals for ages and find a sheep cook it and find more.

Nightmare :-)

Got all my essential survival gear( hunting knife and matches) on my first visit to Cherno with less than 2000 blood left after a fight with the zeds. With my blurry screen, I ran all the way up north from the church past the factory and into the forest and first animal I encountered is a boar on the hill sides. Killed it with my hatchet, cooked some pork chops and restored quite a bit of my health. That is a bit of luck considering noone killed or robbed me during this whole incident. Never give up no matter how low your blood is.

Got all my essential survival gear( hunting knife and matches) on my first visit to Cherno with less than 2000 blood left after a fight with the zeds. With my blurry screen, I ran all the way up north from the church past the factory and into the forest and first animal I encountered is a boar on the hill sides. Killed it with my hatchet, cooked some pork chops and restored quite a bit of my health. That is a bit of luck considering noone killed or robbed me during this whole incident. Never give up no matter how low your blood is.

Almost the same tale as mine :-)

Spent ages last night running around Electro dodging snipers looking for a box of matches to complete my hunting kit. Tried bars, the office and the supermarket - no luck, but did get shot once (I lived).

Get chucked out when server restarts and log back in later on. Decide I've pushed my luck in sniper alley too long and leave city, stopping off at one last red-brick building for the hell of it.

Find matches inside!

Edited by Bottlerocket

Stole someone's bus, took an AS50 and about 15 mags out and put it into my tent, parked the bus on the other side of the mountain.

Next day find a tractor and drive it back to the bus, someone had stolen my bus but left his car there.

Got in the car, everything green but no wheels. Obvious douche swapped the car for a bus and shot out the tires.

Checked the gear in the car, 2 MK48 Mod 0's, 1 AS50, an M107, a tonne of supplies and car parts.

Idiot swapped vehicles for a worse vehicle and forgot his gear as well.

Simply took the wheels out and put them on and drove off and hid it better.

I used to be a survivor like you all guise, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

I used to be a survivor like you all guise, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

get out. Your kind isn't welcome anymore.

Edited by osiriszoran