<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

(Ex GMS member: Ageati)

Please stop applying. The clan disbanded months ago! We moved on to BYOB then split up entirely, please stop applying for something that doesn't exist!

IRL Information

Name: Scott

Timezone: GMT

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: N/A

Steam ID (if applicable): Dark360

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): All Rounder

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I would like to join because i have been playing for a couple of months and am sick and tired of hackers and bandits that shoot first and steal supplies later. I like to be part of a group that wont shoot as soon as ur back is turned. GMS interested me as i am apart of a clan called Sabertooth Gaming that have a few active members that play DayZ and are looking for something more than getting a small amount of supplies together then getting shot.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Quick Learner and Good Navigator

awh

Edited by Coral

Our group had complications so we spilt up. Sorry, but trust me you wouldn't want to be apart of it. It had degraded to nothing. Hope you guys can find better more consistent groups. HAPPY HUNTING! :D

• Like 1

IRL Information

Name: Jeff Dossett

Timezone: Central

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

Game Information

IGN: Kelfryn

Steam ID (if applicable): Kelfryn

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Engineer

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): Because GMS is one of the few groups of survivors out there that really has their shit together. (pardon my french) As a group you have managed to find and secure a location whilst having watch and having a safe spot for noobies to go to. It is very rare to see a group these days that arent just mindlessly being bandits

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I am a excellent scavanger I know where to look for any and all supplies needed, I am also capable of flying and driving at excellent levels. I practiced for a long time as a lone wolf survivor so I know how to get by and I am more than willing to risk my life and it means I can save my fellow man

Argh, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing my bastard child on the front page.

Someone, please.... Kill this topic, or at least kill me.

Edited by Dr.Lyme

IRL Information

Name: Dima

Timezone: PST (-8)

Game Information

IGN: killcamike

Steam ID (if applicable): killcamike

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Scavenger

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I like playing with a team and I am very active. I like to looks for weapons and vehicles. I always follow the instructions and don't ever kill people without a reason. I'm also a team player :D

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I can help look for stuff, and I can consistently supply the camp with food/drinks. I also have a big penis.

Name: Oliver

IGN: Pa7rickQuazy

Steam ID: ormb69

Desired combat role: What ever is needed most, I am capable of anything.

Why you would like to join: I want to play with others that don't kill bambi's on site and are friendly and fun to play with and help others

What can you offer to the clan: I will be able to play a fair amount per week and I am very friending and easy going. I also have a lot of experience with FPS games and working as a team.

I have teamspeak, mumble, skype etc. and my mic is good.

Cheers!

Argh, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing my bastard child on the front page.

Someone, please.... Kill this topic, or at least kill me.

Hey Lyme, don't act like you didn't have fun in the clan. Just because Vaq de modded you for adding too many newbies :P

Vaq never de-modded me, and he was the one saying I needed to recruit more. :U

I never had all that much fun with GMS, which is why I never played when you guys were at that location.

I did have allot of fun with byob, though. Less people, less rage.

Vaq never de-modded me, and he was the one saying I needed to recruit more. :U

I never had all that much fun with GMS, which is why I never played when you guys were at that location.

I did have allot of fun with byob, though. Less people, less rage.

It was pretty fun running into you on that lingor server tho

It was pretty fun running into you on that lingor server tho

Oh yeah, that was really unexpected! lol

IRL Information

Name: Ruben

Timezone: gmt+1

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

Game Information

IGN: Trollzor

Steam ID (if applicable): I play non steam

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): The camp, the teamwork, The rules, that you guys are not bandits o.o

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I'm a good sniper and i can sniper for hours at 1 spot

IRL Information:

Name: James

Timezone: GMT

---

Game Information

IGN: Kobayashi

Steam ID (if applicable): Garnett08

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Unknown (See next question)

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I would like to join so that i can finally feel safe in DayZ and have a safe haven to chill with new friends, i also think theres a side to the game im yet to see involving team play and squads.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I enjoy scavenging and finding new things, i could see myself coming in handy gathering supplys for the group

Edited by Kobayashi

what did you do about the mass grave O_O

Considering this clan has been dead for months, I don't remember.

IRL Information

Name: Jos

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yep, I own a microphone, got TS installed and would love to experience some group survival teamplay in DayZ.

Game Information

IGN: Geest

Steam ID (if applicable): N/A

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): A supportive role (medic / sniper cover / etc)

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): As mentioned above, I would like to experience the group survival element in DayZ. And it would be nice to have some certainty that my fellow team mates share that same purpose. Getting teleported into the sea is kind of tiring so I was looking for a well monitered private hive server and this was one of the first ones to pop up. The idea of a stronghold just struck me immediately :).

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I keep my head cool and stay patient. I know my way around Chernarus and am (both in-game as in real life hehe) good at navigating. I'm just a social guy looking for other people to play DayZ with.

Edited by Geest

Mmm can't seem to edit my post, but I just read they quit.. too bad.