<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

IRL Information

Name:Scott

Timezone:Pacific Standard

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:I meet them all

Game Information

IGN:N/A

Steam ID (if applicable):Madkilla

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Scavenger mainly, but I do play medic class a lot as well.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):Looking for something more to do in this game then run and get shot.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:I know the area pretty well, I'm a good communicator, I know how to share, and learn easily.

That sure is a nice everything you have there. It'd be a shame if anything happened to it..

• Like 2

All applications have been processed. If you haven't yet been accepted via PM, you were denied.

Edited by Guest

Retracted

Edited by The_Man

All applications processed ^.^.

Name: Jordan G

Timezone: Central Time Zones

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: yea

Game Information

IGN: I honestly forget my in game name right now, I imagine its my steam ID

Steam ID (if applicable):jgagliano09

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Scavenger/Medic/Good Samaritan

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):I play a lot (4+ days a week, probably more like everyday). I've tried establishing my own bases of some sort to now avail, and my real life friends don't have great computers, so I'm looking for a group in game. The power is in numbers and I like the idea of giving people a chance in this game rather then kill on site. I think its a great social experiment and would love to be apart of something larger.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Well I'm sure not afraid of dying. I've dropped so many good things in this game, I'm willing to lose what I have and start over. I'm still cautious of course and ever vigilant. I would love to be apart of a convoy to search out for new survivors and supply with them with basic skills/equiptment.

All applications have been processed. If you haven't yet been accepted via PM, you were denied.

Is there any way we can re-apply, or is it simply a flat out denial?

EDIT: Darn forums. Didn't notice I even got a message.

Edited by Dead on Arrival

IRL Information

Name:Andrew

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:Yes, I meet all the requirements.

Game Information

IGN:Vexx

Steam ID (if applicable):Vexx^

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Medic or sniper but I'll play whatever role is needed of me.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):I've been playing this game for about three weeks now, for the majority of that time i've been playing solo. I'm really interested in joining a more structured and organized group with communication. A perk from having a lone wolf experience is I know my way around the map pretty well and have a generally good idea how to handle myself and find good loot spots. I've been looking for a group that has a friendly mentality and is willing to help others.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I can add a mature structure to your organization as well as a bandit-free mentality. Also, I'm not overly attacthed to my gear so dying for the group would not be a big concern of mine. Another perk I can offer that seems to be lacking in games these days is patience and obedience, I generally wont run into a situation that I'm unaware of. Also, I have NVG's I can let people use if their needed for any type of night time activities.

IRL Information

Name: Eddy

Timezone: Eastern

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: Scipio

Steam ID: (if applicable): Scipio1770

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, sotter, etc): Spotter/Overwatch

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):

Well I've been looking for a group to squad play with, but GMS in particular is experimenting with some interesting concepts that I'd like to try out. Raiding stary or the airfields is hard without a good team, so I figure joining GMS is a good way to meet some experienced players and organize some regular raids. Also, from what I've read, GMS seems to have a decent storage and trading base, I'd like to see how well that works, since I'd love to be able to drop off weapons and loot for future use. And of course your radio station is pretty entertaining so I'd love to get behind a community like that. Also, to explain my location situation: I attend college in Durham but visit family in Shanghai during holidays and summer.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:

Nothing too fancy, I'd be a good addition to any parties going up north, I would regularly drop off weapons for whoever needs them, and I'd gladly tag along with any newer players who want to get the hang of group raiding.

I hope to hear from you guys soon, until then I'll be requesting songs on the stream.

IRL Information

Name: Andrew

Timezone: EST, GMT -5

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Meet all requirements. I have teamspeak but am not familiar with the use of it since I have only used Ventrillo.

Game Information

IGN: Hurst3

Steam ID (if applicable): warlordx14

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Rifleman or Sniper

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):

I would like to find a group to team up with that is friendly and has a safe base of operations. I'm interested in joining to do scavenging operations and helping others in the game.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:

I have knowledge on squad tatics from doing Airsoft Military Simulation events (IRL). I am willing to take deaths for the greater good of the squad/base and will follow orders. I would be one of the people that would be willing to run out to assist a squad that is under attack and not hesitate no matter what.

Edited by Boyscout

I would like to know if it is possible to try again at a later date?

Edited by amiadush

IRL Information

Name: Anderson

Timezone: GMT -6

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: Anderson

Steam ID (if applicable): N/A

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I like helping others, im skilled in sniping, (i have 4 M24s at my camp)

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Sniping skills/ Ghillie suit.

So before I post an app, I have an unanswered question.

I was on the other day, but kept being kicked from the server. I doubt I did anything wrong, so was it the server making room or what?

Name: Bishop / Ghost

In game name: Reanimagic

Steam Id: Reanimagic

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Sniper, Scout, or Infantry.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : Loving the teamwork aspect and commitment towards keeping the peace whilst keeping the world from evil zombies and nasty bandits.

What can you offer to the clan: My culinary skills are rather exquisite. On a more serious note my loyalty and attention to detail should deem useful to the community! Oh, and I has a mic.

IRL Information

Name: Michael

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

I may not be able to meet the requirement of being on 3 times a weak, since I still have a life ahead of me that needs to be worked out. School is a priority over gaming but I will be an active and dedicated member.

Game Information

IGN:Loyola

Steam ID (if applicable): Loyola

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Soldier, or anything tactical, I love tactics. I do not have the most amazing shot, but I follow orders as given.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): Well, to begin, you might question my maturity since I am a young teenager. I don't like to compliment myself but I have been told I am mature for my age. I am not here to back stab, I believe that people who have that mentality of "I must survive" instead of "WE must survive" are not contributing to advancing humanity. Now with that out of the way, I am extremely tired of finding less than decent guns, being able to become effective enough with them to survive for a decent amount of time, then getting shot in the face by a random holed up sniper or being cornered by 6 to 12 zombies and ultimately bleeding out.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]: I have not played long, so I am still learning. Though every time I die or know that I wont make it, I take out as many as I can before going down. I am an FPS gamer so once I adjust to the mechanics of the game, I will defiantly become much more lethal to un-friendly forces. I do not kill people to gather there items, if I do shoot first, its a warning shot, the next one wont be a kill shot and the third will, unless told otherwise. I enjoy tactics and strategy. I also have found myself becoming more and more interested in politics, more specifically economics, and have been told that I give hell in an argument. So if there's negotiating needed I am happy to volunteer. I also have bad luck at finding supplies such as guns and food, but I am always able to come across vehicle parts.To rap it up, I do what I'm told but note I have a mind of my own. Thank You for reviewing my application.

Edited by LoyolaSt

All applications have been processed.

IRL Information

Name: Alex

Timezone: GMT

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes, I meet all the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: CRUSADER

Steam ID (if applicable): crusader_111

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I would like to join because I hate travelling by myself, especially without a spotter because of bandits. So many times I've died because of bandits normally after I get some good gear. I would definately like to be in a Team that supports each other and especially with a anti-bandit persona because the last thing I want is to turn into a bandit myself because I have to kill every person that I see just to survive from something other than zombies. If I was accepted atleast I would have some definitive friendlies that I could support instead of getting the instant thought of shooting them down. I don't like shooting other players but if I get cornered or I can't get out of their vicinity and can't get around them theres no other choice because I can't give away my position to possible bandits.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Sniper support, back-up on hostile territory, scouting, supply runs to other members that need, bandit hunting and supply hunting.

Note(s): Even though I'm in the UK (GMT) I still play when US players play (I stay up quite late) and have got a good enough internet connection to have little lag while on a US server.

Thankyou for reading and hope to hear from you soon,

CRUSADER

Edited by CRUSADER_111

Have you ever had anybody try and take over? Seems like its impossible to do so with the combination of bear traps, snipers, and thermal scouts!

Have you ever had anybody try and take over? Seems like its impossible to do so with the combination of bear traps, snipers, and thermal scouts!

They probably have been attacked a couple of times but everytime they've won, except when a hacker comes a long and nukes them which has happened. They just roll back the server then everythings fine again.

They probably have been attacked a couple of times but everytime they've won, except when a hacker comes a long and nukes them which has happened. They just roll back the server then everythings fine again.

Exactly... We've gotten wiped a few times due to ghosters, but we never loose the war :).

Ever hire people for their work like looting towns and returning supplies to you?

Edited by BrokenFang

All applications have been processed :).

Ever hire people for their work like looting towns and returning supplies to you?

No need, we have enough GMS members to sustain us :).

IRL Information

Name: Michael

Timezone: EST

Game Information

IGN: Mike

Steam ID (if applicable): Barbarrison

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper, or anything that needs to be done. They don't call me Barbarrison for nothing. ;p

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I am fairly new to DayZ, I've been playing for a week. I would like to actually have my time invested be worth more than worrying about myself. There is safety in numbers and being by yourself all the time gets lonely and seems like a fast way to lose interest in the game. The thing I hate the most about DayZ is finally finding some good loot and then dying because you're there by yourself.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: A good sport and team player.