evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

Event was a giant troll end of story I'm out :(

I was hoping for a quality troll. Like the event staff blowing up the church filled with 40 people to save them from themselves. That type of thing. Instead, ddos and bandit kills.

I think I'll start the Second to Last Church of Elektro.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

From what I gathered from the stream chat, someone rammed into the church with a damn HUEY, and everyone already inside got buried in rubble that only people who got there after could see... And then the last thing I saw was that while everyone else was trapped, he people who arrived after went insane and began shooting each other. So there goes our chance to rebuild civilization, hooray for the dark ages.

So funny ... i hope some guys recorded that shit

Not sure why people still think this was a troll event, we actually held a service until both myself and Father Wilson were killed and no one left had the sermon notes or the music ready.

If anyone recorded footage that they would like to donate for the compilation video, please compress it to MP4 format and email me a link to it at evilviking@gmail.com.

Looks like the church service needs its own Swiss Guard like the Vatican. Time to bring in the armed bodyguards to protect against the next church service!

I vote setting up security detail around the church. Put some armed snipers across the city scoping everything out. Then putting a bunch of armed guards around the church for the next event. Scope out any areas where assassination attempts might happen.

Edited by deuce985

Yes I am with the idea of armed guards of some sort, then every one els must be armed with a flashlight any one not with flashlight shot on sight

I even camped nearby Elektro for this and then it changed to Cherno - a shame.

Best of luck with your next sermon, evilviking. If you need additional security I would be happy to offer my services.

The flashlight idea mentioned above sounds like a great idea as well.

Overall, the only people in attendance should be the "press" (aka the streamers/youtubers) and the security, obviously via invite-only. All in attendance should be on a locked server.

That was not my experience, I got there Just as the Huey hit the church ( I almost got killed by the explosion ) When I went inside the church was intact. After some grenades (?) were thrown I saw some rubble fall from the ceiling but it dissapeared. After that people who saw the rubble were levitating while others stayed on the ground. Check out my gallery for foto evidence :D

http://imgur.com/a/AwsHI

cool, i wasnt there unfortunately, so it's nice to see some quality images. Although I'm even more terrified now, after seeing your "infected friend." It makes me think that the sermon was just a ruse, orchestrated by an intelligent zombie so that he could infect other survivors with the virus and turn them into smart zombies too, who can now use guns and drive vehicles making their quest to destroy humanity all that much easier.

Now that I think about it, maybe the church should have been bombed sooner if that was the case D:

Here is some of the aftermath from Smoot's stream:

Edited by deathflail

YES! just like i said why waste the time attacking the survivors when you could just incase them inside their church HAHAHA!!! Brilliant!

Religion is for the Insane. So anyone crazy enough to participate in the obvious death-trap would be in the right place. Lol.

• Like 2

I like the way you think! Don't let the douchbags scare you of and win. Stand your ground even though you might get killed doing it.

You should have some seriouse security support for this one but hard to get hold of people you can trust.

I might join and if I don't I will pray for you ;)

Edited by Secutor

As a Christian and one who love role-playing as well, I support this. I enjoy the fact that people can take something and make something amazing out of it when others see it as a dead-end (speaking to the people who say DayZ will die). As long as we have an imagination, this game will take a long time to 'die'. And if it does, it might just comes back and infect us and start the cycle all over again.

• Like 2

I finally managed to get to the church in Cherno, about half an hour after EvilViking declared the event to be over.

Must have been pandemonium. Looking forward to the next event :lol:

• Like 1

Major beans for the guy who flew that chopper.

I tip my hat off to you good Sir.

• Like 2

Not sure why people still think this was a troll event, we actually held a service until both myself and Father Wilson were killed and no one left had the sermon notes or the music ready.

If anyone recorded footage that they would like to donate for the compilation video, please compress it to MP4 format and email me a link to it at evilviking@gmail.com.

Because it didn't really happen as described therefore troll event.

Did you actually think this would turn out any other way?

Where he actually updated it here, on his Facebook, or Twitter instead of only reddit yes I actually did.

Edited by Gonthorian

Because it didn't really happen as described therefore troll event.

Not really sure what you're getting at here? There was an actual service that continued after the bloodshed was over until all of the hosts were killed. What else was supposedly promised?

• Like 2

Not really sure what you're getting at here? There was an actual service that continued after the bloodshed was over until all of the hosts were killed. What else was supposedly promised?

Glad you continued on with the service despite the situation. :thumbsup: ^_^

The order in which people die:

Zombies<<<Players inside the church<<<Bandits with AR and grenades<<<other bandits with high powered snipers<<<hackers.

Anything I've missed?

Should make a great video. Can't wait...

Edited by Verril1