Sign in to follow this  
Deadcow

I quit! im done! no more...

I am officially quitting replying to any more butthurt hyperbole posts about people quitting the game, or insane future predictions of catastrophic failure of the game based off of some minor issue that has been brought up a hundred times already today. I refuse to give these people any sort of attention what so ever any longer. If you want to quit playing, then quit. If this game is not for you, that's cool, ride off in to the sunset like a man.

I am sick and tired of reading posts about people having little girl hissy fits over some minor thing that pissed em off. I got killed in a pvp game, I lost my gear because a tree ate me, that mean guy in Cherno said something mean and hurt my feelings. Boo freakin hoo, go tell your mom about it, because she might actually care.

If you have an legit issue, bring it up like an adult or keep your damn mouth shut. Rocket has said he wants both positive and negative, but thats not an open invitation to act like a little kid who got their barbi doll taken away. We all know trees and tents eat people, its well known that there are hackers, yes people will kill you. People arn't nice, nothing is ever totally fair and if you want to play a game that is perfect in every single way, don't plan an alpha.

This goes out to every person who ever decides to post another "i quit because of X", "DayZ will fail because of Y", or any other non-productive cry-baby drivel.

I hear Hello Kitty's Adventure Island is a fun game, they even have rules that require that everyone is nice to everyone else.

And thats all i have to say about that,

DC

• Like 6

tl;dr

oh, and your sig would make more sense if you did you are.

Edited by Mays

An open letter to quitters about quitting them.

You know you are doing the same bull shit they are right? Complaining about bull shit. if you feel better because of this, congratulations. Shed one more tear, move on.

• Like 3

not crying, just figured it would be easier to make a single thread and get it out of my system. Sure as hell beats posting the same thing in multiple threads.

tl;dr

oh, and your sig would make more sense if you did you are.

smart guy.

Please read the words and listen........ ;)

:D

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Try writing a sonnet or something, don't let the frustration fester. Consider expressing you emotive state via the medium of dance ?

Edited by {SAS}Stalker

I find it astonishing how mad people get at those they call insignificant and petty.

aMaTS.gif

-Sick of people posting threads bitching about the game.

-Posts a thread bitching about people bitching about the game.

You're no better than them y'know.

That's it, I QUIT! Need to eat some lasagna. Be right back!

The irony in this thread is strong.

But, the truth still shines through.