Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

Hey, just wanted to hop back in and say thank you - you got our server up in about 20-30mins, and it's running great :) No problems thus far, highly recommend this host to anyone considering renting a server. Fast and friendly :D

Edited by lentWolf

Hey, just wanted to hop back in and say thank you - you got our server up in about 20-30mins, and it's running great :) No problems thus far, highly recommend this host to anyone considering renting a server. Fast and friendly :D

Thanks for the feedback!

I keep getting the thunderdome happening on my server mate. How do i stop that crap?

Just wanted to let those looking for a host that these guys are great!

They've responded to tickets within the hour, had the server up within 2 hours

and are quite friendly.

Also very easy to change the server time from the web panel they use.

Thanks Tyler! :D

• Like 2

Is there a way to setup Battleye Extended Controls on a budget server? New server admin here.

Not currently, but it's being looked into.

Just wanted to let those looking for a host that these guys are great!

They've responded to tickets within the hour, had the server up within 2 hours

and are quite friendly.

Also very easy to change the server time from the web panel they use.

Thanks Tyler! :D

Great to hear you are enjoying your experience so far!

got a server with this provider yesterday and so far am very satisfied the server was up in under 2 hours. the server also loads up very quick.

got a server with this provider yesterday and so far am very satisfied the server was up in under 2 hours. the server also loads up very quick.

Great to hear! :)

where do i edit or check what difficulty levels have what things enabled on the server?

where do i edit or check what difficulty levels have what things enabled on the server?

In the configuration editor.

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Will a budget server run worse than a premium? I don't want to end up getting a budget server and be plagued with desync and terrible framerate etc.. If you could shed some light on the performance that would be great.

Purchased from these guys awhile ago, loving it so far! First server we got was plagued by a hacker destroying the hardware of said server (weird, right?) but we got another in <1 hour without any extra pricing or setup fees/whathaveyou

Will a budget server run worse than a premium? I don't want to end up getting a budget server and be plagued with desync and terrible framerate etc.. If you could shed some light on the performance that would be great.

Premium is going to run better since it has more cores and can multithread. That being said, the budget still runs fine for most people and quite a few people have full 40 slot servers with no issue.

Hey Tyler, I'm looking to get my clan a budget DayZ server. If I purchase one within the next half hour, how soon do you think you can have one ready? I have sent you this message on your website as well.

Thanks,

MAF Clan

Edited by MyAsianFather

Are the budget servers gone? we are trying to place an order and don't see anything..

Are the budget servers gone? we are trying to place an order and don't see anything..

Completely out of stock. Luckily all of the new nodes are up and running now so it's just a waiting game on the instanceID's.

Premium and budget servers are available for order again, we are still waiting on the instance ID's but that hopefully won't take too long. Current setup ETA is 24-48 hours.

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

If I order a server right now when could I expect it to be ready?