Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

Well my buddy ordered one from you to get us up and running, hopefully you'll have the ID's ready today heh.

InstanceID's are available again - setup time is now within one hour and the current orders will be provisioned shortly.

Apologies for the delay. We've worked through most of our order queue and setup times are normalizing again. Whew, so many orders :)

I have one of their servers, and i gotta say I LOVE it! its VERY reliable, the support is very fast, and they are super helpful and friendly. Best host ive EVER used. not just for DayZ

• Like 2

I have one of their servers, and i gotta say I LOVE it! its VERY reliable, the support is very fast, and they are super helpful and friendly. Best host ive EVER used. not just for DayZ

Thanks Flamez!

We're glad you're enjoying your server!

Ordered a server, and left an order note during the ordering process in regards to VETERAN. Time to see what your company is made of, and if you're completely capable of delivering a superb service. Looking forward to working with you guys. ;)

so far i've had a lot of people come onto my server in the last 5-6 days and every single one of them loved it. I've even had people donate to my paypal to help keep the server up and running. Load times were the biggest thing that i noticed on my own server, most servers take roughly 1minute-1.5 to load, it normally only takes 15-20sec for me to load into the game

• Like 1

Running out of stock again on Budget. Premium still has plenty left though! If budget does go out of stock ETA for new stock is 72 hours.

got a budget server yesterday and still don't have vehicles :( I checked out the My Asian Father server and they have them =\

got a budget server yesterday and still don't have vehicles :( I checked out the My Asian Father server and they have them =\

They can take 3-4 days to spawn in - give it time. :)

I just want to say that Tyler and Brandon have been wonderful to work with, every ticket I've sent in has been responded too in a very fast manner and Tyler has worked with me on every issue I've had. He really is a great guy and great server hoster. Nothing bad to say about our experience so far, yeah we don't have vehicles but that isn't his fault. Most likely the Hives fault.

• Like 2

Thanks! Appreciate the great feedback :)

Pricing options on the OP have changed as I was a tad too optimistic on what the budget nodes could hold - entirely my fault and I'm taking steps to rectify the problem. Budget are now limited to four a node with two dedicated CPU cores and I've added the option for four CPU cores to the premium servers. :)

• Like 1

Thanks! Appreciate the great feedback :)

Pricing options on the OP have changed as I was a tad too optimistic on what the budget nodes could hold - entirely my fault and I'm taking steps to rectify the problem. Budget are now limited to four a node with two dedicated CPU cores and I've added the option for four CPU cores to the premium servers. :)

Would that make them the same as what's offered in the premium setup?

1.7.2.5 is now live on the mod installer!

:D woke up this morning and noticed this, very nice guys!

I'm looking at the order page as I type this:

Two questions:

1. The location ID is obtain through some other means correct? I don't just choose this?

2. What's the benefit of having 4 cores vs 2? Has anyone opted for the 4cores?

Edit: Obviously having more cores means more processing of data, but how does it effect the game? I mean if I can get a budget or premium with 2 cores and 40 slot cap, will the game bottle neck when the max amount of people online is hit and see performance degrade to the point that the 4 cores are worth the extra $? or are 4 cores more worthwhile when getting a server with say 60-100 slots?

Edited by Maroite

I'm looking at the order page as I type this:

Two questions:

1. The location ID is obtain through some other means correct? I don't just choose this?

2. What's the benefit of having 4 cores vs 2? Has anyone opted for the 4cores?

Edit: Obviously having more cores means more processing of data, but how does it effect the game? I mean if I can get a budget or premium with 2 cores and 40 slot cap, will the game bottle neck when the max amount of people online is hit and see performance degrade to the point that the 4 cores are worth the extra $? or are 4 cores more worthwhile when getting a server with say 60-100 slots?

You'll have higher server-side FPS with four cores at 100 players. Two cores should be able to handle 60 with no issue.

The locationID is set by us so no worries there :)

You'll have higher server-side FPS with four cores at 100 players. Two cores should be able to handle 60 with no issue.

The locationID is set by us so no worries there :)

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: hmm... Are you guys out of the Premium servers now? Was just going to place an order and it seems the option is no longer in the 'Choose Your Plan' listing.

Edited by Maroite

No problem!

Sorry about that Maroite, added two more into stock - after that I'm out though :(

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

No problem!

Sorry about that Maroite, added two more into stock - after that I'm out though :(

No problem. I'm placing the order right now and if it doesn't get set up right away I won't complain. haha

One question so I can finish the order, I saw your earlier answer about the Hostname field, should I just put:

DayZ - Location ID OptionalCity (version/beta buildnr) [difficulty][timezone] dayzmod.com - hosted by Customtext

Into it and edit it later? Or fill in some of the information?

Thanks!

That's a deprecated field - the entire hostname system is 100% automated now on upgrades/setup/etc. I'll be removing that shortly. :)

For now, just type random characters into it. :)

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

That's a deprecated field - the entire hostname system is 100% automated now on upgrades/setup/etc. I'll be removing that shortly. :)

For now, just type random characters into it. :)

Ok. Purchase sent! Thanks for the amazingly quick response at such a late hour!