I'm just asking but who else here enjoys drinking freshly brewed tea as your playing DayZ, and if you do what type of tea is your favorite.

I drink tea but not whilst playing DayZ. I was just thinking though they should add tea to the game, it should refresh your thirst and also increase your temperature by so many °C

Edited by OliverD1995

President Obama passed the Affordable Care Act to restore health care as a basic cornerstone of middle-class security in America.

The Affordable Care Act will make health care more affordable for families and small businesses and brings much-needed transparency to the insurance industry.

True revealing to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) affects all of us.

Women

I'm British of course I do, I never fucking stop drinking tea.

• Like 4

Question: Which subforum suits your topic the most?

A.) General Discussion

B.) Off-Topic

• Like 1

Hmm.. Strange, I prefer drinking tea when playing DayZ too :)

I know it's lame, but I drink green tea with tangerine flavouring, Lipton :) You know, the pyramid tea-bag. Can't help. Very good taste.

Sometimes when I want black tea, I make non-tebag Ahmad tea :)

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail
  • Like 2

I know it's lame, but I drink green tea with tangerine flavouring, Lipton :) You know, the pyramid tea-bag. Can't help. Very good taste.

I would imagine in Siberia one drinks a lot of hot drinks.

Brrrrrrrrrrr _freddo.gif

• Like 1

Sounds good (and im currently drinking a pyramid lipton too mines lemon ginger :D)

• Like 1

A.) General Discussion

B.) Off-Topic

I asked WHILE they were playing...

I would imagine in Siberia one drinks a lot of hot drinks.

Brrrrrrrrrrr http://www.giuspen.c...ons/_freddo.gif

[offtopic]: Last two weeks we had burning hell weather here. It was wet and kept +36\38 C

It was a disaster.

Now it's pretty stable, +20 +25C

Winter is not eternal here. There's subpolar Siberia, thye have much shorter summer, but it's hot in summer too.

We had -40 this winter. While subpolar regions had up to -46 -48C.[/offtopic]

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail

A.) General Discussion

B.) Off-Topic

Technically about DayZ, here is fine.

I prefer to down a few glasses of Fireball (cinamon whisky) on the rocks. If you've ever eaten redhots (cinamon candy) it takes just the same. Then you get drunk.

cup of tea and a ciggie behind the ear, I just need to find a bush to hide behind before I can take a break..

PG tips all the way

Actually, I'd like ciggies to be added to the game, make them like MGS where you get slightly increased stability during aiming/holding breath but as a trade off you get the shakes much quicker (especially if you haven't smoked one for a while)

[offtopic]: Last two weeks we had burning hell weather here. It was wet and kept +36\38 C

It was a disaster.

Now it's pretty stable, +20 +25C

Winter is not eternal here. There's subpolar Siberia, thye have much shorter summer, but it's hot in summer too.

We had -40 this winter. While subpolar regions had up to -46 -48C.[/offtopic]

I know, I did mean winter sorry should have said.

I'd like ciggies to be added to the game

I liked this idea very much in our Arma2 games

http://www.armaholic...age.php?id=9287

This feature wont break anything and will add to immersion. I like such things :)

AAAMT___Shoulder_Check_by_Travis_English.jpg

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail
  • Like 1

+100000 for being able to spark up a smoke in game MGS style.

Lets be honest here. It's the mthrfkn apocalypse. In a place similar to Russia. Everyone would be smoking. Everyone. Every. Single. One.

Won't happen though because then impressionable youngsters will all start smoking....meth....

Hot tea would be pretty bad ass too. Nothing like a cup of tea before murdering someone for their canned beans.

edit: someone put this in the suggestion forum if it isn't allready there. i'm too lazy

Edited by eldritch

Yes I drink tea playing DayZ, I'm not a fucking philistine here. Quite. I generally drink the type that comes in a tea bag and I brew the shit out of it until the enormous mug I have is the colour of a rich mahogany. I drink it usually with either a splash of milk or a fist full of go pebbles.

Hey! Discovered a new brand for my teatime while in DayZ. Recently got Twinings "Lady Gray" and "Breakfast". Awesome tea! Lady Gray is bergamot with citrus pieces, and Breakfast is just very cool. Very much recommended!

President Obama passed the Affordable Care Act to restore health care as a basic cornerstone of middle-class security in America.

The Affordable Care Act will make health care more affordable for families and small businesses and brings much-needed transparency to the insurance industry.

True revealing to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) affects all of us.

Women

Interesting Theory...

Anyway, a fine drink of hot tea with a tint of lemon suits me for a relaxing drive down the coast.

But if I have a can of Fanta on my hands...

I'm British of course I do, I never fucking stop drinking tea.

You're damn right! Yorkshire Tea all up in this humpy-bumpy!

Being from the States, its coffee and ciggies for me. :thumbsup:

Drinking tea, eatting Peanut butter cookies and sitting on a building with an M24 life is good.