Brylex (DayZ)

Project Freedom: Recruiting

in game name: 1upguy

country timezone: U.S. est

are you active: will be soon when i get my new computer

Experience in dayz: no field experience but watched a ton of youtube videos on it and will be starting soon

have you worked in a group before?: yes i have i always strive for the betterment of my team and squad members

even though i dont have the game yet i really want to join a group because i will have it very soon and i dont want to start off solo also i work at my best in groups of 2 to 4

download mumble

I hooked up with another guy that also applied with you in game name h4344. We had a blast. Looking forward to some teamwork.

I have skype up and running.

Age (Be Honest):I am indeed only 16 but i am indeed mature

In Game Name:Tristan

Country/Timezone:United States

Are You Active?:I become active in a group, but am not the most reliable when it comes to solo

Experience In Dayz:I have been playing for about a week now, looking for a group so its more of an experiance.I have also watched some clans in their battles so i have some experience in that manner.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, but not in dayz i was apart of a competetive leauge of legends team called the korean meta.

Edited by radorey

Age (Be Honest):19

In Game Name: Nathaniel (but i am looking to change it because thats not a good name i think so if i can find a way to change my in game name it will be TurkeySub

Country/Timezone: United States Cental standard time

Are You Active?:yes i am active im on all the time everyday

Experience In Dayz:i have been killed alot and survived some and i have even been betrayed by people

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: yea i have i have lead a small group of 4 at one time but i want something a little more structered

Age (Be Honest): 21

In Game Name: Walters

Country/Timezone: US / Central

Are You Active?: Yes

Experience In Dayz: 100+ hours

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Plenty of times. Been in a few medic/security based teams where we go across the maps via helo or land vehicle and coordinate rescues or dispatching bandits across the game.

Edited by Walters