Brylex (DayZ)

Project Freedom: Recruiting

Age 35

Name Mr Stagger Lee

Time zone GB +8

Active yeh can say that

Experience 2weeks last life was for 7 days till solo NWA bad idea :(

Role I play solo no friends play to hard they say n me being paraniod of players as of yet so prob scout/hunter good recon like try Sniper but only found CZ :(

Team Played WOW and few MMO with friends BF COD but know there no I in team

Gear Nothing now lol dont get attached to your gear some prick will shoot you for it or for the hell of it but real easy for me to collect again know where to go

Skype sandspider01

Age- 20

Name- Easy Foxtrot

Country/Timezone- US GMT-5

Experience in Dayz- 2 weeks i understand game mechanics and some places

Ever worked with a team- No but that is what i am trying to be a part of. Would love working with people with a common goal

Skype name rich.degasperis

Age (Be Honest):

In Game Name:

Amusingkarma

Country/Timezone:

CST

Are You Active?:

Yes, I play as consistently as possible

Experience In Dayz:

Have been playing for a few weeks, have had succes raiding almost every town, and have held my own on bandits and otherwise surly individuals

Have You Worked In A Team Before:

Yes, I play quite a bit of sports, including Football, Bowling, Golf, and I play quite of bit of FPS Games as well. Also I am one of the heads of a new studio we are opening

chris-gall

Other Commutations:

I have TS3.

Steam Name:

amusingkarma

Age (Be Honest): 24

In Game Name: lulz

Country/Timezone: U.S. (Michigan) I play in the morning, during the day, and during the night depending on the day.

Are You Active?: I am active, yes. It is currently the only game I play.

Experience In Dayz: I have been playing DayZ for about a week now. I enjoy every major aspect of the game from scavenging to hunting zombies to interacting with other players. I feel comfortable with zombie aggro ranges and have a good feel for what gear is necessary for certain needs. I have no way, yet, to store loot so I am basically using my time in-game to experiment rather than focusing on bunkering up. I hope to change that when I find a good group to play with.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I have worked on many teams. Teamwork is a part of my daily real-world job. Also a prime example of my teamwork is my experience with EVE Online. I built a 100-man corporation that started a large alliance from the ground up and ended up as the driving producer of super capitalclass ships for one of the largest powerblocks. I also played CS 1.6 competitively with a clan and am very comfortable with the team aspects of FPS games. That is, in fact, why I am applying. I was also a raider in WoW for some time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by mdttheory

Age (Be Honest): 24

In Game Name: lulz

Country/Timezone: U.S. (Michigan) I play in the morning, during the day, and during the night depending on the day.

Are You Active?: I am active, yes. It is currently the only game I play.

Experience In Dayz: I have been playing DayZ for about a week now. I enjoy every major aspect of the game from scavenging to hunting zombies to interacting with other players. I feel comfortable with zombie aggro ranges and have a good feel for what gear is necessary for certain needs. I have no way, yet, to store loot so I am basically using my time in-game to experiment rather than focusing on bunkering up. I hope to change that when I find a good group to play with.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I have worked on many teams. Teamwork is a part of my daily real-world job. Also a prime example of my teamwork is my experience with EVE Online. I built a 100-man corporation that started a large alliance from the ground up and ended up as the driving producer of super capitalclass ships for one of the largest powerblocks. I also played CS 1.6 competitively with a clan and am very comfortable with the team aspects of FPS games. That is, in fact, why I am applying. I was also a raider in WoW for some time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best application I've seen so far! Pm me your skype so I can talk to you. We could use someone like you.

Age (Be Honest): 20

In Game Name: Chase

Country/Timezone: EST

Are You Active?: I will be more active if i have a group to play with and not by myself

Experience In Dayz: i have been playing Dayz for about a week now and i have a little experience i have a cople of friends i play with but we usualy get killed because we give other players the benifit of the doubt not to kill us( not so much anymore). i have worked with my friend and some of his teammates in sniper and raid missions that have been sucessful. i dont like killing other players and only will do so if someone higher up tells me to open fire.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: as stated above i have worked in teams a bit pratice makes perfect. though lol.

i can use any voice chat system and i speak perfect english. if you want to contact me it is best to email me at Chasecook19@yahoo.com or on skype @ cyb3rchase.

~ps i would really like to get with a consistent group of people to play this with i usually play MMO's in groups so im used to structure and im excited to see "clans" in Dayz. hope to hear from you soon. ~Chase Cook

Age (Be Honest): 32

In Game Name: Vladimir Pedo Bear

Country/Timezone: Australia/GMT +10

Are You Active?: Yes

Experience In Dayz: 2 months, started out agro'ing zombie hordes in the South Coast towns, then teamed up with my brothers to move north and get more serious. My last death was after more than 2 weeks, a server decided to spawn me in the air (Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy style)

My brothers have stopped playing because they got hacked and lost everything, so I'm looking for a new team to work with

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yeah my brothers and their friends. We'd manly scavenge for loot around Stary, NW AF.

Age (Be Honest):24

In Game Name: Wesker

Country/Timezone:USA EST (CNY)

Are You Active?: Yes. Have played every day for ~2 weeks. Generally, I play After 5pm, when I knock off work. Several deaths trying to initiate friendly contact with strangers. Since then, have survived solo around the center of the map by hunting and getting water at ponds or wells.

Experience In Dayz: ~2 weeks

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I play with my brother, so yes, in a 2 man squad. I've luckily acquired a ghillie suit so I have been mostly spotting for him while he gathers supplies when we need to stock up. We don't engage unless absolutely necessary, and have died several times trying to meet randoms to team with.

Edited by wesman112

Age- 20

in-game name- Danny

Timezone- EST

Are you active?- yes as long as i have a group of at least 2 others i play whenever i can.

Experience- about a month

Worked in a team?- im kinda in a clan now but they dont have roles for certain players and things are just messy im not a big fan, theyre just a group to play with

Get back asap,

thanks.........Skype - dan.schade1

Edited by Carsons

Age (Be Honest): 28

In Game Name: Davidmac267

Country/Timezone: canada / atlantic time zone

Are You Active?: yes I'am active

Experience In Dayz: i have been playing for a few weeks but iam looking to join a group for more fun

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I havent worked in a team yet other then the few random encounters with other players that i have teamed up with for shrot periods of time.

My steam name is davidmac267 aswell you can pm here. anyway hope to hear from you guys

Age (Be Honest):27

In Game Name:bLEEPbLOOP (BB for short)

Country/Timezone:UK/GMT

Are You Active?:Yes about 20hrs a week

Experience In Dayz:About 2 Months

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes was part of another group for a while,(they had a problems with hackers),so i left.Although while i was with them i worked in several small recon groups and as part of a large 10 man team.Outside of DayZ i lead small groups of people on a daily basis.

Skype name?

My skype is = blu.tearz | add me because i really am interested in joining!!! xD

P.S. you told me to give you my skype from earlier so here it is :)

Edited by SwisheR

Age (Be Honest): 20

In Game Name:Shuanr

Country/Timezone: USA eastern

Are You Active?:yes will play aproximitly every day 8pm- ...am depending on work

Experience In Dayz: love game been alive for some time then died by a bandits and then decided alone play will not happen

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: yes i have played multiple games that required teamwork and i would like to be in the sniper tea. it was always my favorite role in all shooting games.

Age (Be Honest): 18

In Game Name: Thunder Cunt

Country/Timezone: US (GMT-6)

Are You Active?: Yes.

Experience In Dayz: Love the thrill of teamwork

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes.

In Game Name: Bill.

Country/Timezone: USA, North American Eastern Time Zone

Are You Active?: Yes.

Experience In Dayz: Been playing for two weeks now. I know how to get around and what not so i can hold my own if needed.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes i play alot of fps games that demands working with a team to do well.

Skype name is Bill.Harmony.

Edited by bill...

Age (Be Honest): 18

In Game Name: Herbie Hancock

Country/Timezone: CST

Are You Active?: Very active, play whenver I have free time between sports usually in summer about 5-7 hours a day after about 1 P.M.

Experience In Dayz: 5 weeks, very good knowledge of game, past 3 weeks been playing with a group ranging from 4-6 players, very good sniper with any weapon (4 800 meter+ confirmed kills with DMR), very good organizer of inventory within the group.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, did Gamebattles with a clan during the MW2 and Black ops era, have played Day Z before with groups, know what it feels like, would like to get into a sturdier group/clan that I can depend on, rather than just 6 guys thrown together

Add me on skype if interested, would be a pleasure to join the crew!

Sorry guys if it's taking me so long to respond. I was on vacation but I will be sure to contact all of you guys today.

Age (Be Honest): 34

In Game Name: Boy

Country/Timezone: US EST (GMT-5)

Are You Active?: I'm as active as you want me to be.

Experience In Dayz: Only got it this weekend but already found out it's tough to survive alone. I don't need great gear (I prefer to play support roles like medic or overwatch) but I would like to be able to scavenge for food and drink without getting ganked.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yep. :) I also have a mic and TS/Vent which I find make working together as a team waaaaay easier.

Age (Be Honest): 34

In Game Name: Boy

Country/Timezone: US EST (GMT-5)

Are You Active?: I'm as active as you want me to be.

Experience In Dayz: Only got it this weekend but already found out it's tough to survive alone. I don't need great gear (I prefer to play support roles like medic or overwatch) but I would like to be able to scavenge for food and drink without getting ganked.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yep. :) I also have a mic and TS/Vent which I find make working together as a team waaaaay easier.

Skype Name?