Brylex (DayZ)

Project Freedom: Recruiting

Age(Be Honest): 18

In game Name: Eddie

Country/TimeZone: USA

Are you active: Yes, i currently play roughly 4-6 hours daily.

Experience in Dayz: I have been playing for almost a month now.

Have you worked in a team before?: Yes, I was an avid wow player in a top clan on my server. I also am an avid Battlefield player. Last but no least I am in the military so i know service before self.

Age(Be Honest): I'm currently 18 years of age.

In game Name: Old Man Hatchet

Country/TimeZone: West Coast USA

Are you active: As much as I can be, I'm hoping to play with you guys daily.

Experience in Dayz: I've been playing since the beginning of June.

Have you worked in a team before?: I'm not sure if you're familiar with the game Mount and Blade: Warband. On it, there are regiments of up to 100 people battling it out. Needless to say it requires a lot of practice, maturity, and organization. I've been a part of a regiment on that game for almost a year now, and I'm currently a Lance Corporal. I have some responsibilities, and even lead a line of soldiers every now and then.

Age (Be Honest): 19

In Game Name: Blake, subject to change though.

Country/Timezone: Pacific Standerd (west coast GMT -8)

Are You Active?:Yes, I've been trying to play as much as possibly, due to an incredibly light schedule i'm finding myself on more and more.

Experience In Dayz: little over a week, almost exclusively solo/survival save meeting up with a few friends

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In Day-z? hardly, however, over the past 8 years I've been in a clan/group/team in just about every fps i've played, some of the more recently played include CSS,TF2,BF2142,BFBC2,BF3,KF,L4D, ARMA II; ranging from general gameplay to role specific play where applicable.

My skype is: Koszarek1911

Not too picky about role, though, I would love to join a sniper team as spotting/engaging from afar has always been specialty of mine, but wherever you'd like me is fine by me. Hope to hear from ya.

Edited by Voodoo151

Congrats to the two new officers that will be helping me out with the recruiting and organizing!! Jason and Radial are the ones who will be interviewing most of you from now on! I will still be there, but just listening.

Age (Be Honest): 28

In Game Name: Retz

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

Are You Active?: As much as I can be (which is usually a lot)

Experience In Dayz: 2 days now. Heard about the game through a friend and went right out and got it. I know I have only played this particular game for a short while now but I have a pretty decent hold on how to get by already.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, a lot

Skype Name is retz006

Edited by r3tz

Im active, and played it for almost two months. I take this serious and work in a team.

Age (Be Honest): 32

In Game Name:Vim

Country/Timezone: US Central

Are You Active?: Yes

Experience In Dayz: Ive limited experience in DayZ, but I can raid a city solo while avoiding snipers. I know what gear is important, and what can be left. My gear is high quality but only by luck (looting a corpse that I stumbled upon).

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Only a couple times. First time was with a then fellow noob who was more intrested in killing zombie with an axe, and the second was someone baiting me for his teammates. Both left much to be desired. The people I game with in other games are mostly interested in sniping people in cities which can be a fun aspect when against a team, but not solo undergeared survivors.

Skype is oovimoo

Age (Be Honest): 21 as of June 24th

In Game Name: Mansaw

Country/Timezone: CA, United States Pacific Standard Time

Are You Active?: I'm fairly active. I spend most of my time online during the day during the week, but I'm also in a fairly active band so I'll have bursts of inactivity every now and then. However any down time I have usually goes towards DayZ.

Experience In Dayz: Realistically, only about a couple weeks now. I've spent hours upon hours in game some days and others I'll just stop playing after a death. I'm new to the "classes" idea but willing to learn specific roles if needed. I am good at looting the city, and have learned that the biggest threat isn't zombies, but mostly other people. I do not KOS, I always say friendly multiple times from afar to ensure the safety of the both of us.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I played on the football team in high school, I was in very successful guilds in Guildwars, and I'm in a band so yes I have worked in a team before. I'm a very team oriented person actually, which is why I'm excited for a chance to be a part of a group of like minded players.

My skype name is Ryan.Saw4 I made it specifically for DayZ so no worry about randoms here. Anyone may add me, I need more friends on here anyways.

Age (Be Honest): 18 as of 2 days ago

In Game Name: h4344

Country/Timezone: West Coast US

Are You Active?: Yes, once summer is over i should still have time to play too.

Experience In Dayz: 3 Days and learned to trust noone aside from friends. Learned how to sneak around towns pretty fast as-well from running from snipers and ditching zombies.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, mostly military teams in Battlefield games but i prefer zombie games with tactics much more.

Edited by h4344

Age (Be Honest):21

In Game Name:Se7en 7ives

Country/Timezone:USA/Pacific time

Are You Active?:In all honesty, I have a few things going for me outside of this game, with volunteer work and school soon. . .but besides that, I can be active and if I can't, its not like I'll just disappear, I'll be sure to let others know when I'll be gone and for how long.

Experience In Dayz: I dont have much experience in this game, perhaps because I'm used to playing as a unit in games instead of a lone soldier, so this is why I think it would be a good fit for me here, having others to have my back and them knowing I have theirs while we learn and grow as a group.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, I usually play FPS games such as BF3, Counter Strike, and any other tactical shooter that one can benefit from a coordinated team effort.

Se7en7ives is my skype

Age (Be Honest): 26

In Game Name: scottsm

Country/Timezone: Ontario Canada/EST

Are You Active?: Yes I am active. I typically play in the morning and afternoon. I have Tuesday and Thursday off and unless I am busy you will typically see me online. I don't play at night though (in game night) because my vision sucks.

Experience In Dayz: I've been playing Dayz for a month and a half. I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to Dayz. I am a lone wolf, and my strongest skill is my ability to sneak through towns and gather supplies. I can typically avoid zombies and bandits, I have no problem going into cherno or electro (I prefer Cherno though). I don't trust strangers, which is why I've worked alone up until now. I'm not the best shooter, infact I rarely use my gun. I use it for self defense only, so I carry a limited amount of ammo so I can carry more food and water. I can navigate pretty well. I prefer to stay away from combat all together and focus on surviving and looting.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In Dayz no. I can work well in a team though, and I am extremely cooperative. I've been in several teams in different games, and in wow I ran a raiding guild from BC to the end of WOTLK, so I have lead a team and worked as a team player. In L4D I am a good team player, I always watch out for people despite the fact that they are strangers, and I am willing to risk my life for the benefit of the team.

Skype?

[Age: 36

In Game Name: warriorwolf76

Country/Timezone: us mountain

Are You Active?: Yes I am active. I play in the morning and evenings.

Experience In Dayz: Ive been playing for about a week. My survival rate is pretty good so far. Current gear: AK-47/all meds/m1911/a lot of steak. And various other items.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In Dayz no. I was part of a pretty significant alliance in EVE. Anti pirate corporation called Defenders of order. I was one of their officers, In charge of daily activities farming for isk (money). Ran large to small fleets from 2 men to 30. Comradery is what i like in a mmo.

I dont skype. Is there another way to do the interview process? TS3 perhaps?

Looking forward to talking with ya,

Wolf out.

Edited by WarriorWolf76

Age (Be Honest):22

In Game Name:nohtus

Country/Timezone:est

Are You Active?:very

Experience In Dayz:1 day, but pretty much got it

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: yes, ive been on mlg halo and gow teams. im a team support player, so i guess i would be best at scouting looting until my sniper skills increase.

Age (Be Honest): 36

In Game Name: warriorwolf76

Country/Timezone: us mountain

Are You Active?: Yes I am active. I play in the morning and evenings.

Experience In Dayz: Ive been playing for about a week. My survival rate is pretty good so far. Current gear: AK-47/all meds/m1911/a lot of steak. And various other items.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In Dayz no. I was part of a pretty significant alliance in EVE. Anti pirate corporation called Defenders of order. I was one of their officers, In charge of daily activities farming for isk (money). Ran large to small fleets from 2 men to 30. Comradery is what i like in a mmo.

I dont skype. Is there another way to do the interview process? TS3 perhaps?

Looking forward to talking with ya,

Wolf out.

Teamspeak would be great. PM me the IP

I have a mumble server.

If you want you can use my teamspeak server. Also how do we know if we were accepted or not?

I have a mumble server.

Alright. should I download the mumble server? Im really looking for a good team to play this mod with. The potential of this game is awesome, but to realize it you need a good team.

Age (Be Honest:(

In Game Name:

Kidd

Country/Timezone:

USA, EST

Are You Active?:

Yes.

Experience In Dayz:

Couple long IRL Days.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?:

No.

Alright. should I download the mumble server? Im really looking for a good team to play this mod with. The potential of this game is awesome, but to realize it you need a good team.

download mumble

Age (Be Honest):18

In Game Name:King

Country/Timezone:California

Are You Active?:Yes if im not at school I'll be online.

Experience In Dayz:A bit of exploring and mostly death.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: No.

Skype name is King3522