Brylex (DayZ)

Project Freedom: Recruiting

Age (Be Honest): 18

In Game Name:Hellement

Country/Timezone: US, EST

Are You Active?: Active on weekends, and some weekdays. But college starts soon so, I'll occasionally hop on during weekdays.

Experience In Dayz: Been playing Arma since it was released, I have been playing DayZ for I'd say a couple weeks

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes. I was apart of TAW.

In Game Name: Chanheeshin

Country/Timezone: USA

Are You Active?: I play four times a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Any other days I will only play when I'm either not studying for my classes next year or I feel that I have the time to.

Experience In Dayz: I've died a lot at this point and I know where to go, how to get there, and what's important to survival.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I usually lead group projects when I'm at school and I know how to listen to superiors.

My skype name: Chanheeshin1

ps. Yeah I know I'm not the most creative with my names lol

In Game Name: Cattasraafe or when speaking Catta for short.

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

Are you Active?: I am not as active as I'd like to be. The first time I played this game I played for 8 hours straight because I could chat in the game I found some really fun people to run with. I work 3rd shift during the week and I have 3 days off so long as overtime is not called so hopefully I can fit in to some sort of schedule.

Experience in Dayz: I've been tooling around in towns and such. I met a few friendlies and hostiles killed a few zombies and such heh just practiced surviving in general those skills still need some work though. Also ran with that first group I encountered as stated from above.

Have you worked in a team before?: I work in a team everyday at my job so I know how to work people I like and Tolerate and work with the people I dislike. As the game is concerned I just had the one team experience that lasted around 8 hours lol which was a rather fun time.

Not really sure what else to add here, but my biggest thing is my work schedule as I am usually sleeping in the day and working at night. But that be discuss that subject later if you even take interest in this.

Edit: I forgot to mention I also have Skype, Mumble,TS, and Ventrillo. I do prefer some over other but I can use any. Skype name is cattasraafe

Edited by cattasraafe

In Game Name: Chanheeshin

Country/Timezone: USA

Are You Active?: I play four times a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Any other days I will only play when I'm either not studying for my classes next year or I feel that I have the time to.

Experience In Dayz: I've died a lot at this point and I know where to go, how to get there, and what's important to survival.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I usually lead group projects when I'm at school and I know how to listen to superiors.

My skype name: Chanheeshin1

ps. Yeah I know I'm not the most creative with my names lol

I will have someone interview you other than me. I have someone helping me out now since I get so many applicants. Jason will now be interviewing the newer members.

In Game Name: Cattasraafe or when speaking Catta for short.

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

Are you Active?: I am not as active as I'd like to be. The first time I played this game I played for 8 hours straight because I could chat in the game I found some really fun people to run with. I work 3rd shift during the week and I have 3 days off so long as overtime is not called so hopefully I can fit in to some sort of schedule.

Experience in Dayz: I've been tooling around in towns and such. I met a few friendlies and hostiles killed a few zombies and such heh just practiced surviving in general those skills still need some work though. Also ran with that first group I encountered as stated from above.

Have you worked in a team before?: I work in a team everyday at my job so I know how to work people I like and Tolerate and work with the people I dislike. As the game is concerned I just had the one team experience that lasted around 8 hours lol which was a rather fun time.

Not really sure what else to add here, but my biggest thing is my work schedule as I am usually sleeping in the day and working at night. But that be discuss that subject later if you even take interest in this.

Edit: I forgot to mention I also have Skype, Mumble,TS, and Ventrillo. I do prefer some over other but I can use any. Skype name is cattasraafe

I will have someone interview you other than me. I have someone helping me out now since I get so many applicants. Jason will now be interviewing the newer members.

Age (Be Honest):23

In Game Name:Chaossound

Country/Timezone: Canada EST (gmt-5)

Are You Active?: Yes

Experience In Dayz: Been playing for over a month I have a full loadout of gear all tools, ghillie, nvgs rangefinders m4sd dmr.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes.

That sounds fun. What method of contact will Jason be using?

Edited by cattasraafe

Age (Be Honest):21

In Game Name:Valyne

Country/Timezone:USA PST

Are You Active?:Yes friday through sunday

Experience In Dayz: about a week

Have You Worked In A Team Before? In game with about 4 others and i am ex military.

Age (Be Honest): 16

In Game Name: Wells

Country/Timezone : Eastern Standard Time(EST)

Are You Active?: I play every now and then, sometimes only when I have somebody else with me

Experience In Dayz: I have been playing for about 2 months now. Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes I have, a couple times in this games, and lots of times in multiple other games, I am also in JROTC if that counts for anything.

And I also have Skype, and TeamSpeak.

Edited by TimtheBandit

Age (Be Honest): 34

In Game Name: Boy

Country/Timezone: US EST (GMT-5)

Are You Active?: I'm as active as you want me to be.

Experience In Dayz: Only got it this weekend but already found out it's tough to survive alone. I don't need great gear (I prefer to play support roles like medic or overwatch) but I would like to be able to scavenge for food and drink without getting ganked.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yep. :) I also have a mic and TS/Vent which I find make working together as a team waaaaay easier.

SKYPE?

In Game Name: Skeeter17

Country/Timezone: USA/Central

Are You Active?: Yes. I try to log in at least once a day.

Experience In Dayz: I've been playing for a few weeks now, plus I follow various people's Youtube videos

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In DayZ? No. In other games? Absolutely

**edit**: As of now, my mic has met a rather odd situation and is now soaking wet. I'm letting it dry, so I have no mic right now. I will have one in either a day or two or about a week if I have to get a new one.

Edited by Skeeter17

Age (Be Honest): 21

In Game Name: Jesse

Country/Timezone: US east

Are You Active?: very

Experience In Dayz: about a full month of playing time, I am about as geared as I can possibly get at the moment.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes I've played the overwatch/sniper role in a 4 man group before this.

Age (Be Honest): 22

In Game Name: Unitus

Country/Timezone: Canada EST

Are You Active?: Yep on everyday

Experience In Dayz:1-2 months

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yep very experienced in squads.

Edited by unitus77

Howdie,

In Game Name: Crooms

Country/Timezone: Brazil (GMT -3)

Are You Active?: Yep, trying to play everyday!

Experience In Dayz: Hm, only a few days, so you can figure out im not the best player around...

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: No experience in a Dayz team. However, got lots of experience from rl 'n other games, such as battle commander in Tibia.

Further info:

I know i dont meet most of the requirements, (like beeing from the us or having a great ingame experience) but I got a vast knowledge about team work.

Kind Regards,

Crooms

Howdie,

In Game Name: Crooms

Country/Timezone: Brazil (GMT -3)

Are You Active?: Yep, trying to play everyday!

Experience In Dayz: Hm, only a few days, so you can figure out im not the best player around...

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: No experience in a Dayz team. However, got lots of experience from rl 'n other games, such as battle commander in Tibia.

Further info:

I know i dont meet most of the requirements, (like beeing from the us or having a great ingame experience) but I got a vast knowledge about team work.

Kind Regards,

Crooms

Sorry man, we are only accepting people from the us

Age (Be Honest): 40 (how's that for honesty)

In Game Name: Brooklyn

Country/Timezone: Texas CST

Are You Active?: Yes. I've played everyday since I bought it.

Experience In Dayz: 3 weeks now.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes 20 yeas in the Army, played nearly every MMO and many many FPSs.

Also I have two friends who play DayZ together. Same game experience and age range.

Just PM me if it works out.

In Game Name: Nobody

Country/Timezone: US/Central

Experience In Dayz: I started playing since the beginning of July, so about a month. I feel like I've learned the ropes and would like to expand from just surviving, aside from becoming a bandit.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: In DayZ, no. However, I do have plenty of experience in working together and leadership in real life through scouts and ROTC.

Age (Be Honest): 23

In Game Name: Garrett

Are You Active?: I'm on everyday for a few hours. I work a full time job during the week(9-6), but after I get my honey-do's done and supper ate, i'm on for the night. I'm off most weekends, and that's when I get a lot of my playing time in.

Experience In Dayz: I've only been playing for a few days, but i've already discovered a lot of the map in that time and accustomed myself with the controls and how to get around.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, I've worked on a lot of teams. In gaming and also in the real world. I played Day of Defeat 1.3 competitively in CAL-Main, Counter-Strike 1.6 CAL-Intermediate, Day of Deafeat: Source, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty series, Battlefield Series. I also do arenas and Rated Battlegrounds in World of Warcraft every so often. I understand the importance of a team and know what it means to rely/be relied upon in a role and be dependable enough to carry it out or follow protocol to achieve a goal.

I have Skype, Mumble, TS, and I run my own Ventrilo server. I also use Steam. If you are interested in contacting me, send me PM on here, and I can give you my other contact information.

In Game Name: Garrett

Are You Active?: I'm on everyday for a few hours. I work a full time job during the week(9-6), but after I get my honey-do's done and supper ate, i'm on for the night. I'm off most weekends, and that's when I get a lot of my playing time in.

Experience In Dayz: I've only been playing for a few days, but i've already discovered a lot of the map in that time and accustomed myself with the controls and how to get around.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, I've worked on a lot of teams. In gaming and also in the real world. I played Day of Defeat 1.3 competitively in CAL-Main, Counter-Strike 1.6 CAL-Intermediate, Day of Deafeat: Source, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty series, Battlefield Series. I also do arenas and Rated Battlegrounds in World of Warcraft every so often. I understand the importance of a team and know what it means to rely/be relied upon in a role and be dependable enough to carry it out or follow protocol to achieve a goal.

I have Skype, Mumble, TS, and I run my own Ventrilo server. I also use Steam. If you are interested in contacting me, send me PM on here, and I can give you my other contact information.

If you can give me your Skype name that would be great.

Age (Be Honest):18

In Game Name:Matt

Country/Timezone:USA, Eastern Time Zone

Are You Active?:Yes

Experience In Dayz: Been playing for about 2 months, I've got an M16 and an MP5A5, plus an M1911.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes

I would like to be a sniper, if I can.

Edited by Pointybrownshoes

Age (Be Honest): 32

In Game Name:Vim

Country/Timezone: US Central

Experience In Dayz: Ive limited experience in DayZ, but I can raid a city solo while avoiding snipers. I know what gear is important, and what can be left. My gear is high quality but only by luck (looting a corpse that I stumbled upon).

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Only a couple times. First time was with a then fellow noob who was more intrested in killing zombie with an axe, and the second was someone baiting me for his teammates. Both left much to be desired. The people I game with in other games are mostly interested in sniping people in cities which can be a fun aspect when against a team, but not solo undergeared survivors.

Skype is oovimoo

Age (Be Honest): 19

In Game Name: ShadowHunterOO

Country/Timezone: Canada EST

Are You Active?: Whenever I have time, which I have allot of, I'll be on.

Experience In Dayz: 1 month, I'm prefer to Observate and Evaluate before I engage in a situation. I have some high end gear, Ghillie suit, M16/GL, G17. I have a knack for finding rare spawn items in buildings that you don't usually find them in (found a ghillie suit in the same pub 3 times now)

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, I end up playing with friends mostly, but I have teamed up with a few people before, usually just to find a sniper in cherno who keeps harrassing the fresh spawns.

Skype is shadowhunteroo

Edited by ShadowHunterOO

In Game Name: Trey

Country/Timezone: USA / CST

Are You Active?: Yes although I tend to take a break when I can't find anyone else to play with.

Experience In Dayz: I've been playing since April 30. I haven't been playing every day since then because I got tired of soloing and had trouble finding other people to group up with. But that said I have been playing around 10-15 hours a week. When I play thought it's with a group of 2-4.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes I come from a Battlefield background in gaming and I am used to playing with a team to work toward an objective. Also I played EVE for a bit for whatever that is worth.