Brylex (DayZ)

Project Freedom: Recruiting

Hey mate, I PM'D you my app

Wait... is this an insurgency that's going to fight against CQF? That would be interesting story-wise. I had an idea like that, but I don't like to lead clans, so good luck to you.

Wait... is this an insurgency that's going to fight against CQF? That would be interesting story-wise. I had an idea like that, but I don't like to lead clans, so good luck to you.

Lol no

Brylex are you add me in skype _?

Hey man good luck finding another clan!! I hope you have a great time playing this game!!

Lol no

Oh, ok, wasn't sure because you were speaking out against the "Russian government" and their clan is "sent from the Russian government". So I was just wondering.

Anyways, maybe I'll run into your clan sometime, have fun!

Age (Be Honest): 15 :/

In Game Name: Mitch

Country/Timezone: UK GMT

Are You Active?: Yeah, I play as much as possible for as long as i can.

Experience In Dayz: Just got it so only a few days.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, i have played various sports and have had to work in different enviroments using a teamwork aspect.

Hey,

Sounds like a good strong clan and would like to join, but when are normal playing hours for this clan?

Because i'm from Denmark, so would'nt like to play only in the night hours in my country.

/Zoneman

Age (Be Honest):19

In Game Name:donald

Country/Timezone:usa

Are You Active?:try to be every night more so in the future

Experience In Dayz:managed to stay alive for 12 days with over 1000 zombie kills. (been playing about a month or so)

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: ive been with groups most time i play

Oh, ok, wasn't sure because you were speaking out against the "Russian government" and their clan is "sent from the Russian government". So I was just wondering.

Anyways, maybe I'll run into your clan sometime, have fun!

Haha now I read... Yeah that was just pure coincidence. Anyway thank you!

Age (Be Honest): 15 :/

In Game Name: Mitch

Country/Timezone: UK GMT

Are You Active?: Yeah, I play as much as possible for as long as i can.

Experience In Dayz: Just got it so only a few days.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, i have played various sports and have had to work in different enviroments using a teamwork aspect.

I'm sorry you are too young :(

Edited by Brylex

Age (Be Honest):19

In Game Name:donald

Country/Timezone:usa

Are You Active?:try to be every night more so in the future

Experience In Dayz:managed to stay alive for 12 days with over 1000 zombie kills. (been playing about a month or so)

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: ive been with groups most time i play

We could use someone like you donald. Message me your skype and we can chat.

Hey,

Sounds like a good strong clan and would like to join, but when are normal playing hours for this clan?

Because i'm from Denmark, so would'nt like to play only in the night hours in my country.

/Zoneman

As for right now, I play most hours of the day. Others play later in the evening after work.

Age (Be Honest):

In Game Name:

spylenz

Country/Timezone:

US East / GMT -5

Are You Active?:

As of now yes. No knowing what the future holds :P

Experience In Dayz:

Overall newbie, learning the ropes though. One death at a time

Have You Worked In A Team Before?:

Yes. First competitive clan I was ever in was back in Quake1 days. QuakeTF/TFC/TF2. MMORPGS as well (healer class always). And...Yea, my profession requires me to know how to work well in a team :P (medicine)

Look forward to hearing from ya. Sick of playing alone :P

• Like 1

Age (Be Honest): 30

In Game Name: Zoneman

Country/Timezone: GMT+2 Copenhagen

Are You Active?: Yes, i play mostly after work in weekdays and i play in the weekends. I do not play to late in the normal weekdays, as i take my work serious and need to be fresh at work.

Experience In Dayz: Been playing for a couple of weeks, i mostly die because i take stupid risks. (which is not wise when you solo play)

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, i have played various online games for many years. the games are WoW (6years) in top level clans and BF3 (1year) played some matches but the game didnt really stick (too many rules about teamladder matches)

Name: Salty_Ninja

Timezone: Eastern

I'm very active in the game

Experience: 2-3 months

Team Experience: a group of 3 for 3 days and a group of 2 for a week. (our third guy was killed =,(. )

I do have skype but it's my personal account. However I do I have Teamspeak and Vent.

Hmu, my character is loaded right now and I got a ton of high tech equipment.

Age (Be Honest):18

In Game Name:Ashtonimo

Country/Timezone:GMT/UK

Are You Active?:Yep

Experience In Dayz: 2+ months playing

Have You Worked In A Team Before?:teamed with brother for a bit, rest is solo

Edited by Jamierulez4ever

Age (Be Honest):23

In Game Name:Paice

Country/Timezone:GMT/US

Are You Active?:Yes, though I will not be playing during the upcoming week---got family coming to visit from out of state.

Experience In Dayz:I've only played for a few days, as I just bought Arma2. I'm looking to join this group in order to learn more about the game, and also to make some friends to chum around with. ;3

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Yes, many times--both in real-life situations, as well as in games.

Skype Name:Shakari34 (if you add me as a contact, make sure you attach a message so I know where you're coming from xD )

Age (Be Honest):24

In Game Name:Epic Jerni

Country/Timezone:US/Eastern

Are You Active?:I play mostly on the weekends and a couple days during the week. Usually for several hours at a time

Experience In Dayz: I've been playing for about two weeks now and I play with some of my friends that I have met through other games.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I am in the military and I completely understand teamwork and how to be an effective member of a team.

Alright

Name: Salty_Ninja

Timezone: Eastern

I'm very active in the game

Experience: 2-3 months

Team Experience: a group of 3 for 3 days and a group of 2 for a week. (our third guy was killed =,(. )

I do have skype but it's my personal account. However I do I have Teamspeak and Vent.

Hmu, my character is loaded right now and I got a ton of high tech equipment.

So will you give me your skype?

Age (Be Honest):24

In Game Name:Epic Jerni

Country/Timezone:US/Eastern

Are You Active?:I play mostly on the weekends and a couple days during the week. Usually for several hours at a time

Experience In Dayz: I've been playing for about two weeks now and I play with some of my friends that I have met through other games.

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: I am in the military and I completely understand teamwork and how to be an effective member of a team.

You will have to give me your skype name so I can contact you.