samirocks123

FIX FOR BEING KICKED!!!!

I followed the steps, but 1 file from ArmA 2 and Arma2: OA "failed to validate and will be reacquired."

:[

I followed the steps, but 1 file from ArmA 2 and Arma2: OA "failed to validate and will be reacquired."

:[

that should happen, its perfectly fine, just click "ok" and countinue guide.

I cannot recommend this any more and a HUGE thanks to the person who threw up the original post.

SOO FRUSTRATED LAST NIGHT

Found fix before work this morning and nearly didn't come to work today! Can't wait to get back into it tonight!

Still getting the message "you were kicked from the game".

This is getting a little silly. I've:

- Reinstalled Arma II, Arma II OA and PMC

- Reinstalled Battleye

- Reinstalled Day Z Sixlauncher

- Updated the .dll

- Ran Steam and Arma II, OA and PMC as Admin

- Verified the caches of all three

And a bunch of other things I've tried over the last four hours. I'm at a loss.

• Like 1

Did you run both Arma II and OA before trying Sixlauncher?

Did you run both Arma II and OA before trying Sixlauncher?

Yep.

Okay, ive been playing all day and just not 20-30 minutes ago i noticed steam finished updating Arma 2 and OA, and with a little research i found a fix to let me get back in servers!!!

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Edit: Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me and my friends, if it doesnt work for you im sorry, you will have to wait until its fixed.

This method worked for me. There was only one issue.. Steam did not download the files it was suppose to the first three times I tried this. Once steam re dowloaded some of the files that were missing from the cache it worked for me and I am in game.

IT seems there is no fix currently for retail owners, really annoying......

I'm still getting kicked after completing all of these steps REPEATEDLY. So frustrating....

Thanks for this. After validating file caches for both Arma II and Arma II OA, I actually had to manually launch Arma II, then Arma OA, then Arma Combined Ops in that exact order and do all three or it didn't work. Nevertheless, this post saved me last night, thank you very much.

Not sure why this isn't right at the top!

I would try that but I don't want to lose my current rare items ingame on DayZ