samirocks123

FIX FOR BEING KICKED!!!!

Okay, ive been playing all day and just not 20-30 minutes ago i noticed steam finished updating Arma 2 and OA, and with a little research i found a fix to let me get back in servers!!!

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Edit: Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me and my friends, if it doesnt work for you im sorry, you will have to wait until its fixed.

Edited by samirocks123
  • Like 44

Damn. I saw this after I deleted my local content of Arma in an attempt to reinstall (I already reinstalled everything else).

2 gb / 7 gb to go... B)

Ehm.. When I did this, and joined a server by Sixlauncher I get into the game but it shutdown with a error saying "Bad serial number given in Setup"

Ehm.. When I did this, and joined a server by Sixlauncher I get into the game but it shutdown with a error saying "Bad serial number given in Setup"

That happend to me to, keep trying to join, it should stop saying that after a couple times.

Same

@samirocks,

It says steam installed something with arma2 right after.. Should that happend or?

FOR PEOPLE GETTING BAD SERIAL: You have to run ARMA II and probably OA through steam before launching sixlauncher. I tried this method and it works but I got the bad serial as well. Running both games first solved the issue.

• Like 1

@samirocks,

It says steam installed something with arma2 right after.. Should that happend or?

Oh yes, that should happen, no worries!

@samirocks

So, I'm still getting the errors.. how did you get out of it?

EDIT: Just saw the new posts, I'll try it

Edited by nanifx

THIS WORKS, follow his steps.. do it right and it will work for you aswell.

Thanks Samirocks123

followed the original post....now thate edited version and you Sir got my beans, nice work!

Okay, ive been playing all day and just not 20-30 minutes ago i noticed steam finished updating Arma 2 and OA, and with a little research i found a fix to let me get back in servers!!!

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Edit: Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me and my friends, if it doesnt work for you im sorry, you will have to wait until its fixed.

You may have to launch each game (ARMA II and then OA, then Combined operations) AND reinstall the Beta patch to get it to work again. To properly reinstall the beta patch, use this link:

http://www.six-updater.net/p/documentation.html

Mine is finally working now :)