samirocks123

FIX FOR BEING KICKED!!!!

Okay, ive been playing all day and just not 20-30 minutes ago i noticed steam finished updating Arma 2 and OA, and with a little research i found a fix to let me get back in servers!!!

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Edit: Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me and my friends, if it doesnt work for you im sorry, you will have to wait until its fixed.

If only I would have seen this thread last Thursday :) Thankyou sorted now can play

WORKS! Thanks a million, Yes you HAVE to run ARMA2 and OA first so it will work. Beans for you my friend!

Battleye has successfully updated but I'm still stuck on loading screens

This worked! Thank you so much, I've been trying to fix this problem for over a week!

I did this properly and it did not work... Does anyone know what we should do if you bought the game via steam?

I even re-installed. Do i need to update battleeye?

Okay, ive been playing all day and just not 20-30 minutes ago i noticed steam finished updating Arma 2 and OA, and with a little research i found a fix to let me get back in servers!!!

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Edit: Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me and my friends, if it doesnt work for you im sorry, you will have to wait until its fixed.

thanks so much .works for me !!!

So EFFIN ANNOYING.. grrr..

As always, i´m one of the few ones that can´t get it to work! f***ing yey...

I ran as admin > verified cache for both games > launched both games in the order you said > and booom.. nada... still same effin problem...

trying again.... :(

EDIT:

When validating cache, it says: "1 files failed to validate and will be reacquired" but i can´t see it downloading anything?

or maybe it did it so fast i missed it.. Ok, i saw it updating the OA this time around..

Do i need OA Beta installed as well? which would be weird since i haven´t had it installed before either..

Edited by nOiZ