Nomisbob

WarZ much better game then DayZ

Well a buddy told me about WarZ and it seems a lot better constructed than DayZ.. Had fun while it lasted it just got very boring at end game content.

• Like 1

"a game that doesn't exist and is just ideas on a piece of paper is better than a game that hundreds of thousands of people play even though its an alpha stage mod of an old game engine"

Okay

• Like 3

Well... i think WarZ will have somethings better then DayZ but if you havent played it yet then you should not say that its better, because they are just talking about thing they will add but it might all be bullshit.

1. The game isn't out yet, not even closed beta, so you can't possibly know if it'll fall flat on its ass.

2. DayZ is a MOD, War Z is an ENTIRE GAME on its own engine. Of course DayZ seems worse because the damn engine is not optimized for crap and it's buggy as hell, which has nothing to do with DayZ.

3. DayZ is going to be an independent game as far as the dev team has told us, so how can you tell that DayZ, as its own game, won't blow War Z out of the water right off the bat?

Oh you, silly trolls. ♥

Edit; I have to say, though, that I am kinda excited to see War Z come out. But even if it's way better than DayZ now, I'll surely stay in DayZ. Especially when it moves out of ARMA 2.

Edited by Dr621

I doubt the MMO style of WarZ will bring anything to the table that will interest DayZ fans. Sorry to disappoint you Elexo.

Just stop... We know what your trying to do. It's not working.

WarZ, from what little I have read, is just making a game that is not much different than all the other games out there: safe zones, towns to spend money in(that is such a joke) and saving you char to avoid losing gear. Been there, played that for over a decade now. It may be flashier, maybe, but I want a different experience than the same ole same ole. I am sure the kids will dig it, sounds like a console hit, but not for me.

softcore with a hardcore option. no thanks, DayZ is already proven is success without even leaving the alpha stage. Still, would love to give WarZ a go.. and at the end of the day, its a great thing that warZ has been annouced, it means hopefully the development of DayZ standalone with move alot faster.

Well a buddy told me about WarZ and it seems a lot better constructed than DayZ.. Had fun while it lasted it just got very boring at end game content.

Where did you get a copy of warz ? I want to play it too.

the brutality of dayz makes me think it will be the better experience

Yep, the games not even in a pre-alpha state and your buddy knows it is better?

Uh huh...

lol end game, i fergot the part where we play a monthly sub to play this game, so many WoW crybabies out there now

Not tolling just say I stop play dayz intill warz comes out even in fact the game is off my hard drive. I havent played beta on warz but ign.com interview the game developer & from they said it more appeal to me.

From what information we've seen i think WarZ is basically just DayZ but catering for the people that cry about dying.

• Like 1

No one has played the game yet, but IGN reported some things, so it must be better!

>This guys logic.

Y u so stupid Internet?

Edit: Then who was phone?

Edited by DarkRaven123

Not tolling just say I stop play dayz intill warz comes out even in fact the game is off my hard drive. I havent played beta on warz but ign.com interview the game developer & from they said it more appeal to me.

So what you are saying is that an easy game that you dont have to worry about dying in appeals to you more? Then just leave here and never come back.