Sign in to follow this  
stealthdart

Global ban #0ba9

Recently, i was banned from DayZ Globaly. Anyways, i wish to appeal and i never used a hacking program in this game. Never activated any scripts in this game. I play Garry's mod and usually mod it with scripts. I use a script injector program. I have a few of them and atleast one of them is always running in the tray. I think that was a result for my global ban. I bought arma 2 Combined operations for 30$ JUST TO PLAY DAYZ, but now, im banned. What a favor with those 30 $. Can someone contact battleye so they can unban me. This is really upsetting.

You should contact them yourself tbh. And the program must have been manipulating the game somehow, otherwise I don't think you'd have received the ban.

I say tough, you're opening admitting on injecting code in other games... what's to stop you on ARMA/DayZ? Your problem deal with it. Shame BE, doesn't stream to Garry's mod too.

Edited by Inch

I have a few of them and atleast one of them is always running in the tray

Battle-eye doesn't have false positives.

I have a few of them
a few of them
few of them
few

WUT.

Edited by ninjaholic

Can someone contact battleye so they can unban me. This is really upsetting.

I'm on the phone with them right now....

Wait one....

Oh, what's that Battleye?

Ok, I'll tell him.

They said you're fcked

Edited by jskibo
  • Like 9

BOOHOO I USED SCRIPTS AND NOW I MAKE A THREAD HERE EVEN THOUGH I SHOULDN'T BECAUSE I AM GONNA GET FLAMED ON AND EVEN DEVS SAID DO NOT MAKE A GLOBAL BAN APPEAL THREAD DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

How stupid do you have to be if you can't even read one stickied thread?

Recently, i was banned from DayZ Globaly. Anyways, i wish to appeal and i never used a hacking program in this game. Never activated any scripts in this game. I play Garry's mod and usually mod it with scripts. I use a script injector program. I have a few of them and atleast one of them is always running in the tray. I think that was a result for my global ban. I bought arma 2 Combined operations for 30$ JUST TO PLAY DAYZ, but now, im banned. What a favor with those 30 $. Can someone contact battleye so they can unban me. This is really upsetting.

I can see why you would get banned for having a script injector open Battle Eye will unban you if you never used it in Arma message them.

I'm on the phone with them right now....

Wait one....

Oh, what's that Battleye?

Ok, I'll tell him.

They said you're fcked

LOL, i guess you had them on the phone when i tried to call them, i did get the answer machine with the following message :

YOU`RE FUCKED.

Please, don`t leave a message.

• Like 1