Clamplow

Name change?

How do i change my name. The game seemed to like to name me the same as my CPU. My name is therefore Admin and i get kicked from time to time because of this. would likie to get some help in this matter. thankyou!

Character is tied to your CD Key, I believe you will keep all items even if you change your name.

Edited by uni-sol

does this not delete your items etc?

If you're quick enough, you can kill your character, make a new profile and go *@$# yourself! I mean 'loot', chill :D

Your items will remain, but if you are creating a new thread asking how to change the name, your items are going away the next time you load up anyhow. ;)

Don't forget to change any settings again though - those do change back to default.

i didn't make the post ahaha, i know how to edit character face/voice etc but i didn't want to create a new one to change the name incase it created a new character and i lost all of my items :L

Edited by Neil James

Your items will remain, but if you are creating a new thread asking how to change the name, your items are going away the next time you load up anyhow. ;)

Don't forget to change any settings again though - those do change back to default.

I don't think you can rename your default profile. At least I couldn't do it. Which is named after you PC "name".

You can create a new profile name, because your character is stuck on your CD key.

You'll keep all your items and your player location, but your name will change.

Thanks, good to know, i'm sick of having this shit PC name haha

Please let us know if you keep your stuff, etc. when creating a new profile/name.

Mine is presently stuck as Root, and I would like to change it to my forum name. :)

Please let us know if you keep your stuff, etc. when creating a new profile/name.

Mine is presently stuck as Root, and I would like to change it to my forum name. :)

Yea you do get to keep all your gear because I just tried it and it worked. :)