Sign in to follow this  
CamP

Trolled by a seemingly unarmed guy

A friend and I were checking out Pogorevka when off to the corner of my eye I seen an unarmed person running down the road. Of course we started firing pistol rounds from a distance. The guy zig zagged his way into a building across the street from us. My friend followed him in of course, ready to finish this poor sap off... All of a sudden *BOOM* M67 grenade... All of the windows along with the side of the building blew out. My friend flung out of the door, luckily he was still alive, I quickly bandaged him and gave him a blood transfusion. I kid you not, he was unconscious for about 10 minutes after that.

• Like 1

Well played, mysterious stranger.

The game needs more of this.

Like land mines at common sniper positions.

• Like 1

A friend and I were checking out Pogorevka when off to the corner of my eye I seen an unarmed person running down the road. Of course we started firing pistol rounds from a distance. The guy zig zagged his way into a building across the street from us. My friend followed him in of course, ready to finish this poor sap off... All of a sudden *BOOM* M67 grenade... All of the windows along with the side of the building blew out. My friend flung out of the door, luckily he was still alive, I quickly bandaged him and gave him a blood transfusion. I kid you not, he was unconscious for about 10 minutes after that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats is freaking great.

I dont get it, did he kill himself in the process?

No, he ran out the other end of the building I believe. Never found a corpse.

This.

I find invisible bear traps worked quite nicely ;D

Grenades seem to be by far the best way to get someone off your ass in a city. They work great in super markets. Just run in, go to the opposite side of the entrance behind that shelf, and throw it over the shelf.

I usually use them for the sole purpose of destroying other peoples tents though. Only thing better than killing someone is watching their hopes and dreams and gear crumple to the ground in a pile of sadness and canvas.

• Like 1

I find invisible bear traps worked quite nicely ;D

I think I found one of those while scouting out Elektro to see if it was safe to enter. SNAP! Broken legs, shock, about 4K blood loss and unconscious for about 30 seconds. Ouch...

I was in the fire station in Chero and this dude followed me up the stairs unarmed while I had an AKS-74, a, M1014 in my bag and an M1911 pistol holstered. I was leary at first but thought he was just wanting to tag along. So i turned my back on him and he shot me in the back of the head twice with a makarov. Never again will this happen, this is why strangers never group together.

A friend and I jumped an unarmed player in elektro church. I told "her" to lay (the eff) down(and we would have left this player alone after looting), but instead it threw a flare at me, so yeah. Retribution.