Helsing

ALT-F4 will never be fixed

If they could fix it and add a 10 second delay or something it would have been fixed by now. Arma 2 doesn't allow it, so it will never be fixed.

and this game will remain alpha/beta until arma 3 comes out and it becomes an official game.

Except rocket already tried it and it didn't work.

Thanks for your input. Nobody cares.

• Like 4

If you gave someone time to ALT F4 you're doing it wrong. Uninstall. If you're using ALT F4 to keep your pocket lint and delusions of static inventory, you're doing it wrong. Uninstall.

You're missing the point of the game entirely.

BTW when was the last time you laughed? Genuinely lol'd?

• Like 2

i really think the same.Rocket have hitted a brick wall with Arma's 2 engine.It was ok for a "mod" but know things r way to much serious.DayZ will never get a standalone version.We just have to w8 Arma3.

If you gave someone time to ALT F4 you're doing it wrong. Uninstall. If you're using ALT F4 to keep your pocket lint and delusions of static inventory, you're doing it wrong. Uninstall.

Wtf is this? This has to be the most pointless and offensive reply I have ever seen. Rocket said it himself, that ALT F4ing was an exploit. I don't want to hear these "you're doing it wrong, uninstall" replies from european 12 year olds that copy and paste offensive internet language. I wish you at least made sense.

• Like 3

You don't need "time to Alt-F4". You get hit, you hit alt-f4, there you go. The game doesn't save your "dead" state immediately. I sneaked to a sniper, shot him with a FN-FAL burst center of mass, that's for 24000 damage. He was gone 2 seconds after I fired, he simply jumped servers to snipe somewhere else, without even moving. He popped up on a different server 5 minutes later (we switched afraid that he'll ghost us), shot one of us, then another put 7 .45 rounds into him including a headshot, he was gone. Came back a while later in a different position...

If they could fix it and add a 10 second delay or something it would have been fixed by now. Arma 2 doesn't allow it, so it will never be fixed.

and this game will remain alpha/beta until arma 3 comes out and it becomes an official game.

good example of someone who lost all the faith in the humanity... :(

here restore the faith:

http://www.buzzfeed....ith-in-humanity

Edited by DooM4MR
  • Like 1

Moral of the story is OP is a fag. Go find somewhere else to cry about things.

Moral of your post is Justin Beaber is closer to puberty than you.

How about we implement a tracking system where the bullets are ID'd and if your ID hits another player and they DC, they get sent to debug wasteland. 23Km out with nothing and 5 mins unconc to start?

That is the way we can combat those piddly faggot DCers.

*You're

Fail. It's your not you're. Another 12 year old..sigh....

• Like 1

The next patch due this week will allow tracking of a;t+f4 abusers, he has stated they will receive a global ban from all servers. On top of that hes looking at re-implementing a fixed 5 second log out timer.

Good game you cheating dick heads.

*You're

Your is possessive. Helsing was using "your" correctly. You're is "you are" which in this case, is incorrect. -.-

Wtf is this? This has to be the most pointless and offensive reply I have ever seen. Rocket said it himself, that ALT F4ing was an exploit. I don't want to hear these "you're doing it wrong, uninstall" replies from european 12 year olds that copy and paste offensive internet language. I wish you at least made sense.

Why do you use European 12 year old as an insult? A good portion of the world's population is European, and I'm sure they'd have a few choice words for you. Also, everybody, including you, was 12 at some point, believe it or not. And don't tell me that you were smarter/better than other 12 year olds, because anyone above average wouldn't say something so prejudiced. Also, where would he copy and paste "delusions of a static inventory" from? Think about your posts, friend.

• Like 1

If you could do the long logout timer that would fix it, wouldn't it? Although i heard that there was some trouble with it along with duping going on.

• Like 1

How about shocked state for a few minutes after you fired your gun? They can fix it. But so far they did not. Better let people dupe, hack and logging out. No point in crying about that. Their mod - their rules.

you guys think way more to far.. the alt f4 solution is quite easy.. press alt f4 and open console ;)

its possible to preserve the alt f4 key combination in the game, so that it will start a predefined action as something like opening stats or so.

Jesus christ, get a grip.

People who use alt-f4 are missing the point of the game, if you really care about the loot so much than I bet you also use alt-f4.