jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

You most exciting DayZ moment?

Seeming as DayZ always has new things implemented in the game and being unable to predict whats going to happen I have had many exciting moments In my play time. What was your most exciting/thrilling moment of DayZ?

Edited by Dead_Shot

The first time I got an assault rifle - it's hard to state how satisfied I was.

I was shot seconds later.

The first time I got an assault rifle - it's hard to state how satisfied I was.

I was shot seconds later.

First time I got a sniper rifle! Also didn't end well moments later.

Taking out someone who was trying to shoot me and my crew. Doesn't sound like much, but it was very tense and very satisfying to see him go down. I'll never know why he picked on 3 people.

Winning my first 3v1 only to be shot by the fourth guy in the tree.

First time I found a bicycle at Stary Sobor .... rode it around like a child and then was promptly sniped off of it.

• Like 5

Counter sniped 3 bandits at NE Airfield from quite long range. No more camping for them!

Ambushing 4 people on the road between the airfield and cherno with my friend XD nothing like having double Ak's light up the road

The first time my group and I ambushed FUBARS bus. I charged with the URAL head on into the bus going 78, they lit the bus up with machine guns and dmrs.

My second kill, seeing the muzzle flash from my target light up in my NVGs, spotting and then firing bursts with my Mk48 until the target was down. Tracers pretty much lit up the entire forest behind him/her..

Before that, it was being sniped at in Sobor. I could see the impact of the bullet around a meter away from me, before I got my wits about me and ran.

• Like 1

i started to write it here but found the story a little long compared to some of these one line happenings. so its the first post on page 48 of the dayz stories thread. if you like a good short story pls have a read

http://dayzmod.com/f...s/page__st__940

TL;DR version: shot three hapless guys with nothing more than a winchester in orlovets factory, while teetering on the edge of life with less than 3k blood.

Edited by RayPugh

discovered a camp of 7 tents at mount dubina while roaming all by myself through the wilderness. went in with a hatchet.

shooting a guy in the leg from afar letting him crawl abit he calls his friend for morphine and using him as bait actually to get the other guy aswell :]

Once I found a vehicle, put my stuff in a tent, threw flares and glow sticks all over the car, and drove through elektro. I made it half way through town before blowing up (ran into a building).

found my first primary weapon, a cz sniperrifle in the barn at prigorodky. went up north into the woods. just when i reached the first tree i spotted a player coming out of the woods. i immediately lay down underneath a tree and stalked him, when i saw that he was with 2 other players. could read the local chat, they wanted to go to the barn where i just came from... and one of them had an akm. so when they where heading towards the brickwall of the building northeast of the barn i aimed at them with my new cz. suddenly one of them was aiming with his pistol at me right through my scope, but didnt shoot (he had sunglasses so it was even more intense). when i saw the guy with the akm crouching in front of him i shot. first the guy with the akm, then the one with the sunglasses staring at me. the third one disconnected...

only 10 minutes after i slit down a mountain, broke my leg and died... xD

Edited by Punishr23

i had a few good moments such as:

finding my first weapon

finding a working car

getting into a gun fight with 4 other people and coming out best (great loot)

but my best moment was when i was hungry and thirsty and found my first ever tin of beans and coke in the same place. happy moment.

Well I was playing on us 913 and we had a camp up north on a hill. We got raided the night before so now we have to move. I log in take a tent down and begin to run north. As I'm running north up the debug line I spot a HUGE camp with like 40+ tents , two buses and barbed wire around the whole thing. As I lay there scoping the place out I see a lone player making a bee line to the camp.

At this point my buddy connects and runs to me. I cover him as he runs up and steals the bus while u suppress the player in the camp with a shot of my as-50.

Later in the day we return with a few more guys and raid the hell outta the camp

We all got nvg's, gps, tons of guns.

We then placed satchel charges on the remaining bus and all around the camp took off and once we got away touched off the charges.

My blood was pumpin! It was heaven!! The most exciting thing to happen to us so far!

Then we were all banned :(

Edited by m1lkm8n

Well I was playing on us 913 and we had a camp up north on a hill. We got raided the night before so now we have to move. I log in take a tent down and begin to run north. As I'm running north up the debug line I spot a HUGE camp with like 40+ tents , two buses and barbed wire around the whole thing. As I lay there scoping the place out I see a lone player making a bee line to the camp.

At this point my buddy connects and runs to me. I cover him as he runs up and steals the bus while u suppress the player in the camp with a shot of my as-50.

Later in the day we return with a few more guys and raid the hell outta the camp

We all got nvg's, gps, tons of guns.

We then placed satchel charges on the remaining bus and all around the camp took off and once we got away touched off the charges.

My blood was pumpin! It was heaven!! The most exciting thing to happen to us so far!

Then we were all banned :(

There is no satchel charges in the mod you scriptkiddie