Sign in to follow this  
PURE RAGER

Please consider this awesome Dayz chair bosses...

Running around for 12 hours to find some fancy weapon just to be killed in 1 shot from 500 meters away, instantly, removes all kind of in game achievements you had accomplished and the penalty is so harsh that forces you to start the game from complete scratch making you feeling you have wasted all the time and effort you had put in it. It is simply not fun.

Please:

1- Add more vehicles (bicycles, quads, bikes, water bikes...)

2- Change the dying mechanics: In order to be killed by players , you must be downed unconscious by gun fire and then be shot point blank in the head.

3- Increase the zombie loot (what they protect and what they carry as drop).

4- Remove the sniper rifles or make it so you can't kill players with it, only drive them unconscious ( back to point 2).

5- Introduce the possibility to rob players without killing them (back to point 2).

6- Reintroduce humanity stat but in the right way, make it so that it affects all you do, like " luck " stat from Fallout games. The lower it is, the faster you go hungry, the easier to catch an infection, the higher radious the zombies have to spot you and aggro just you...

7- Add the posibility to spawn with your friends in the same spot. It is not fun to run for 2 hours just to meet the person you want to enjoy this game with. Sure, some may say this adds the sense of "achievement" but only the first time. Running all over the map is not fun, specially if you are made of paper and go down in 1 shot which rewards you with another 2 hours walk untill you meet your friend.

more points to come from somebody else?...

If you don't find it fun, don't play it.

I don't play games that I don't enjoy.

IMO I don't like most of your ideas.

The game needs less loot (at least make weapons harder find).

Killing is fine as it is. If you get shot by a CZ, you'll be dead.

You can rob people with out killing them, you just have to have the jump on them and the numbers.

I don't think we need to punish people with low humanity and reward people with high humanity. The reward in this game is the situations and suspense it provides. To stop troll PvPing we need to lower it as a priority, not punish players.

We don't need Battlefield squads in this, no spawning on each other. The game doesn't start when you get with your friends, the game starts as soon as you spawn. Being alone is part of the experience.

In B4 Carebear comments...

Seriously, this game is not supposed to be fair or forgiving. Learn to move around unseen or prepare to die to snipers.

Why don't you adapt to the game instead of having them change it to your playstyle?

Looks like we got us a casualfag here.

1- There are a good enough amount of vehicles already. A handful of vehicles are spawned around the map.

2- This is ArmA. nuffsaid.

3- Loot is already plentiful.

4- Deal with it, snipers are legit.

5- There already is a way, by shooting their legs or waiting for them to go unconcious.

6- This is supposed to be somewhat realistic, if I shot a man in real life I wouldn't get hungry quicker or become more prone to sickness. God's not going to curse me for murdering someone. And doing this would add a deterrent to one of the main gameplay features, PvP (which should be debated over at a minimum here.)

7- Yes, this is quite annoying for your first time playing but once you succeed you'll gain much needed experience to play through this gruesome mod once you unite with your friend finally. If you're smart though, you can respawn until you both spawn in the same town or a town near each other.

The mod is harsh for a reason. If you can't deal with the trials of day-to-day life of a zombie apocalypse and find it quite un-amusing, that's fine. But please don't make threads like these.. they give me cancer..

Get a team, co-ordinate over Teamspeak, Ventrillo or Mumble. That is the only way to survive for extended periods of time.

Even then (like last night for my team) it can all fall apart in an instant.

Pick yourself up and start again or leave.

1. Add holding hands

2. Add more rainbows

3. Add tears

4. Add Ben&Jerrys

1. Add holding hands

2. Add more rainbows

3. Add tears

4. Add Ben&Jerrys

Maybe you should revise your playing style? I was killed by bandits only once yet, and that was the first day I played. So here are a few pointers you might find helpful:

1) Never run on the road. Stick to the treeline

2) Check your surroundings from time to time.

3) If possible stay in the wilderness during your travels.

4) If you stumble upon a town you want to loot, first observe it from the woods. Try to pinpoint locations of the zeds, bandits, lootable buildings.

5) If you hear gunshots, stay hidden, try to find the shooters, observe, eventually pull back.

6) When near the town or other people try to move while prone or at least crouched.

7) Try almost never to use a gun, accept when absolutely necessary. If you have to kill a zombie, lead it far into the woods and then shoot it.

8) No fucking about when in towns. You head straight for your target, get in, take everything you need and get out. For this it might be necessary to manage space in your inventory before heading into the danger zone.

EDIT: 9) Don't stay on the coast. It's a newbie hunting ground. Head inland and try your luck there.

I hope this'll help you a bit.

Why are people so intent on punishing people who PvP? it is absolutely insane.

Troll??? If not maybe u should buy a Wii

Fuck you, buddy. The Wii has some great games.

Fuck you' date=' buddy. The Wii has some great games.

[/quote']

+1

Red Steel 2, mang.

[/quote']

+1

Red Steel 2, mang.

Lol these guys crack me up! I was thinking more along the lines of my little pony

Lol these guys crack me up! I was thinking more along the lines of my little pony

Please keep the ponies out of that.

[/quote']

+1

Red Steel 2, mang.

Don't dis them Ponies :3

I am a noob therefore I QQ.

How about we add soulbound gear! That's a great idea. Oh and 2 seperate worlds one pve one pvp! Also, it's too hard to get NVG & a Heli, I should get them easily so everyone has one!

Also I would like to be able to spend a small amount of cash to buy equipment!

Anything to make me not have to put any effort or foresight please.

I am a noob therefore I QQ.

How about we add soulbound gear! That's a great idea. Oh and 2 seperate worlds one pve one pvp! Also' date=' it's too hard to get NVG & a Heli, I should get them easily so everyone has one!

Also I would like to be able to spend a small amount of cash to buy equipment!

Anything to make me not have to put any effort or foresight please.

[/quote']

you just stated what I never ever hope to happen to DayZ.

Everyone knows a sniper rifle in a zombie apocalypse would not be able to kill humans!

Common knowledge:P

It also makes 100% sense that money is valuable after a zombie apocalypse where there is no towns or cities remaining....

Souldbound gear yeah fits with the realistic survival thing aswell!

My god....is the OP for real? Go back and play World of warcraft.

1- Add more vehicles (bicycles' date=' quads, bikes, water bikes...)

[/quote']

This is not bad, bycicles are perfect zombie apocalypse vehicles as they require almost no resources to run. Too many times do apocalypse themed works (films, books, games) skip such a simple but effective transport mechanism.

But a big NO to the other points!

Congrats for the new feature and hotfix. This is a step forward even if a shaky one with so many tears.

Looks like more tweaking would be good.

Running around for 12 hours to find some fancy weapon just to be killed in 1 shot from 500 meters away' date=' instantly, removes all kind of in game achievements you had accomplished and the penalty is so harsh that forces you to start the game from complete scratch making you feeling you have wasted all the time and effort you had put in it. It is simply not fun.

Please:

1- Add more vehicles (bicycles, quads, bikes, water bikes...)

2- Change the dying mechanics: In order to be killed by players , you must be downed unconscious by gun fire and then be shot point blank in the head.

3- Increase the zombie loot (what they protect and what they carry as drop).

4- Remove the sniper rifles or make it so you can't kill players with it, only drive them unconscious ( back to point 2).

5- Introduce the possibility to rob players without killing them (back to point 2).

6- Reintroduce humanity stat but in the right way, make it so that it affects all you do, like " luck " stat from Fallout games. The lower it is, the faster you go hungry, the easier to catch an infection, the higher radious the zombies have to spot you and aggro just you...

7- Add the posibility to spawn with your friends in the same spot. It is not fun to run for 2 hours just to meet the person you want to enjoy this game with. Sure, some may say this adds the sense of "achievement" but only the first time. Running all over the map is not fun, specially if you are made of paper and go down in 1 shot which rewards you with another 2 hours walk untill you meet your friend.

more points to come from somebody else?...

[/quote']

0/10.

Would not fuck.