What do you do with your Mountain Dew? Collect em', drink em'? Also, if you have found some, how many?

Edited by OneWumbologist

thanks to tents randomly duping stuff, i have 8 now. I found one in apartments in cherno a few days ago.

I've had one for days and have resisted the urge to drink it even when thirsty. Its my good luck charm. I just know the moment i drink it i will hear a pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt............You Are Dead.

Drink it. It gives you night vision and makes your eyes glow green like Sam Fisher.

Found 1 today on some dead dude. I'm gonn store it and protect it with my life

the guy you took it off didn't have much luck then

Same as coke or soda, except much rarer. so use it as you would with any other drinks found in-game

Use as a form of currency .....?

Ill give you 3 Dew for that AS50 :3

Hmm it could work.. though the guy with the dew would just get shot and looted lol

what's the difference between mountain dew and coke/pepsi? or is it just rarer for the hell of it?

What do you do with your Mountain Dew? Collect em', drink em'?

I usually soak my balls in it and then pour it in an old canteen. Whoever kills me is gonna think they hit the jackpot when they go to drink some stale canteen water and find it full of mountain dew...

what's the difference between mountain dew and coke/pepsi? or is it just rarer for the hell of it?

Just for the hell of it I think.

I usually keep a Dew in my back pack as some kind of good luck charm, usually when I have one I live weeks instead of days...