vulfy

Whats your longest kill WITHOUT a sniper rifle?

I got myself a 500 meter kill today with an AKM at the airfield. Given that the player was about the size of the front sight and was prone in the grass so I could only see his backpack, I'm pretty happy about this.

So whats your longest distance kill and with what weapon? Again, NO sniper rifles.

About....30 feet.

I don't kill many players. But when I do....x3

Edited by Tenebris Draco

640ish.

one shit with a pistol in the air over a dude that was bleeding out.....

ks, but piss funny.

Without a sniper? i guess 300. But im a ghillie suit sniper, i prefer to kill on 600 meter with my DMR.

700m shot with M4A3 CCO from Olsha mountain to the control tower at the NE airfield. One shot as the guy was climbing up the ladder on the side of the tower, the fall must have killed him.

The Bizon SD ,. My partner in crimes kill, but we work as a team and I was part of the killing (which also resulted in us acquiring the murdered's vehicle, a V35... nice truck.)...

We both roll with the bizon for normal zombie kills, and have a more powerful weapon in our backpacks ... Bizon is a little sketchy for pvp (low damage) but the stealth aspect really does make up for it...

Not sure of the distance probably no more then 50m..

Longest kill shot without a scope was a little under 600m with a Lee Enfield. Top of the hospital in Berezino, some guy on a hill was nice and skylined, and I fired 3 shots. Not sure how many of the 3 hit him, or which ones did, but I got the murder for it. He shouldn't have shot first. :)

400 meters with a lee enfield in prigorodky. Shooting the guys who took my friend.

Lee Enfield at roughly 650m. Shot some guy on sniper hill of Chenro from the coastline.

i got 15 Murders with a M4A1 :D then i accidently pressed Respawn -.-

ohh u mean LONGEST sry ....... was With Lee Enfield 780 Meters :) my enemy was looking like an ant so far it was xDD but i needet moree then a half enfield Mag ...

Edited by WeedFoXx

M4A1 on a roof in Cherno. Building was taller than Int. Hotel, so I guess that would be about 15 stories, so about 50 meters up, and the guy was 200 meters away at the firestation, so about 55 meters then.

55 Meters with an M4A1.

PS: You made me do math in summer.

• Like 1

751m headshot with Enfield

Vids or it didn't happen.

For me: around 300 meter headshot with the M4 CCO (not that impressive).

Oh, thinking of it I've killed unarmed noobs with the M249, prone on the hill above Balota. I guess that was 400-500 meters.

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto

Just from messing in the editor a 800 meter shot is actually pretty easy with Enfield, given that you can actually see the target. At that range the target is about three pixels tall, and thats when it is standing. However a shot at that range is pretty easy, just have to know how much to compensate for the drop. Nailed a zombie on the airfield in the Editor from three shots. I doubt you would know if it was a headshot or not, but it kills a zombie in one hit still, even at that range.

Enfield FTW!

640ish.

one shit with a pistol in the air over a dude that was bleeding out.....

ks, but piss funny.

Kinda funny cuz last time i checked pistols can go that far

M14 is basically a sniper rifle minus the high power scope, but since the criteria of the topic only states a weapon lacking a scope, about 700 meters 8) Some dudes were on elektro sniper hill and I popped them from down in the city by the coast

i did pull of a great headshot from far away on a sniper with a makarov. not sure of the distance though

800m+ Enfield all day every day...Nuff said. Sadly in this Mod though unless its a head shot he will just pass out wake up and bandge D/C. Vanilla Arma yeah Enfield 1 shot kill.

• Like 1