Sign in to follow this  
Outypoo

10 murders in 7 minutes

So, me & my buddy were camping in the treeline of elektro, each kitted out with AS50's, M4A1 CCO SD's and Ghillie Suits.

And while we were watching the city we see 2 guys on a hill, so as one is running I zero in and hit him in the head, while the other guy is trying to prone over to his body I shoot him in the torso.

While our 3rd friend went to loot them we spot 2 others in the fire station, while I was relocating my friend took them out, 4 down between us.

So while I was watching the hospital I see someone, zero in, and fire hitting him straight up then I see someone in the office/school and fire, I miss and he runs off the roof into one of the rooms and I shoot through the window and he dies.

Another 2 players head up to the hill where I killed the other players, and one of them is oblivious to the other who was a bandit sneaking up on him with a hatchet and starts hacking away, I shoot her and then aim at the near dead player and shoot him.

Then 2 more players run into the Supermarket while my friend is in there, I snipe one of them and he shoots the other.

9 Murders & 1 Bandit kill in 7 minutes, fuck yea.

Edited by Outypoo
  • Like 2

camping in the treeline of elektro

Not really amazing.

• Like 8

Noob with a noob gun, killing noobs from a noob sniper spot

• Like 7

I wish i was skilled enough to murder unarmed noobies on the coast.

Grow some balls and come up north to play with the big boys.

• Like 5

I've already been up north, took on two hackers with SVD's Ghillies and G36C's, was teleported to the coast.

And the reason I gave up on being a medic is small rep people get no recognition, and while trying to help someone I was shot at.

Since then I'm no medic sir.

So, me & my buddy were camping in the treeline of elektro, each kitted out with AS50's, M4A1 CCO SD's and Ghillie Suits.

And while we were watching the city we see 2 guys on a hill, so as one is running I zero in and hit him in the head, while the other guy is trying to prone over to his body I shoot him in the torso.

While our 3rd friend went to loot them we spot 2 others in the fire station, while I was relocating my friend took them out, 4 down between us.

So while I was watching the hospital I see someone, zero in, and fire hitting him straight up then I see someone in the office/school and fire, I miss and he runs off the roof into one of the rooms and I shoot through the window and he dies.

Another 2 players head up to the hill where I killed the other players, and one of them is oblivious to the other who was a bandit sneaking up on him with a hatchet and starts hacking away, I shoot her and then aim at the near dead player and shoot him.

Then 2 more players run into the Supermarket while my friend is in there, I snipe one of them and he shoots the other.

9 Murders & 1 Bandit kill in 7 minutes, fuck yea.

http://m52.paperblog.com/i/17/172927/condescending-wonka-doesnt-think-much-of-you--L-AR7kD7-227x171.jpeg

Please, tell me more stories of your bravery

Nicely done sir, atleast you get one nice comment I myself am a bandit, Packing M4A3 CCO, M107, M9SD, All utilities except NVG's and Rangefinder :) I would really like you join you guys, would be nice to get a bandit group going :)

real bandits kill real bandits, not panicked respawners... lame shit , lame and sad ,hardly a good story.

Edited by Jerry Gruszecki
  • Like 3

Guys guys, just because I don't hunt deers like you doesn't mean you can condescend.

But they're not saying they hunt deers are they.

They're saying they kill people who actually have a chance to defend themselves.

You shoot people with gear they have no chance of having... and then you expect praise for it.

Oh well done sir.

Also you gave up being a medic because you didn't get rep for it and someone tired to kill you, so you decided to kill noobs in electro, frankly, that's just weak.

• Like 3

What's going on in here?

Anyone hear that noob up on the hill in his ghillie? I think I hear someone making the mating call of a noob.

Why try be a medic and perform good deeds if all you are after is recognition? Come north and plaaay ;3

I've been up north, unchallenged on a server with 50 people on, It's boring.

And I camp elektro only to kill the armed, if you shoot any unarmed or hatchet wielding players then I agree you must be sad.

I've been up north, unchallenged on a server with 50 people on, It's boring.

And I camp elektro only to kill the armed, if you shoot any unarmed or hatchet wielding players then I agree you must be sad.

Yeah that's so much better.

"Oh hey look that guy has a double barrel! AND HE'S ONLY 900 METERS AWAY FROM ME! KILL HIM!"

They need to have a separate forum for spawn campers. It's disrespectful to the bandit name that this is posted here.

• Like 4

They need to have a separate forum for spawn campers. It's disrespectful to the bandit name that this is posted here.

Fucking beans.

"Oh hey look that guy has a double barrel! AND HE'S ONLY 900 METERS AWAY FROM ME! KILL HIM!"

So you know the definition of bandit then right? No.

Bandit implies that one steals and holds up, in which NO bandit in Dayz does, maybe from not having the capacity to or just from survivors saying "ZOMG HES GON TAKE MAH L00T" *Alt + F4*

So good sir, are YOU a bandit? No.

that's what banditry is you retard, why do people keep expecting bandits to have this "honor among thieves" aspect? it's getting annoying and frankly it's based off of fantasy medieval bullshit made up by peasants.

disrespectful to the bandit name

ah yes, throughout history the title of "bandit" has remained so untarnished...OH WAIT IT'S A DEROGATORY TERM FOR "THIEF", AKA BEING HONORLESS AND UNTITLED

Edited by frodevil
  • Like 2

that's what banditry is you retard, why do people keep expecting bandits to have this "honor among thieves" aspect? it's getting annoying and frankly it's based off of fantasy medieval bullshit made up by peasants.

ah yes, throughout history the title of "bandit" has remained so untarnished...OH WAIT IT'S A DEROGATORY TERM FOR "THIEF", AKA BEING HONORLESS AND UNTITLED

I gotta agree. I don't think shooting beaners on the coast is the height of awesomeness but the uber-elite BS attitude amongst some bandits is frankly absurd. If my objective is to kill people then why wouldn't I seek every possible advantage over my prey? It's like those UN pussies who cry about disproportionate response when a first world nation drops the hammer on terrorists. WHY would you give your opponents a chance to strike back at you if you can help it?

• Like 1

dunno wht sucks more the OP original story or me reading all the posts just to post a witty retort

p.s. noob camping elktra aint a defenable action, even if your are shooting nubs with guns