Phantom Depth

US 454 - 40+ Tents Full Of Weapons/Equipment/Ammo/Supplies

Yeah me and my friend found similar tents on another server i do think it is admin abuse because we logged in everyday for about 3 days and the tents were fully of as50s dmrs ect. and there was no way a small clan could find the servers best loot within that short ammount of time

Stacked tents happen when a player puts a tent down and then picks it back up. The server saves the position of the tent and it never goes away so when the server resets the tent comes back in addition to the other tent that was placed down. As for every item in the mod as long as lots of weapons? Gathering weapons is not that hard to come up with if you simply spend time gathering them up and placing them in the tent.

You don't have proof of the rocket launchers, or any high tier gear.

P.S. Ak's aren't high tier

So either you're full of it, or you just didn't take screenshots of the "high" tier weapons.

maybe this was pointless after all. Most of the high tier weapons were in the first camp and I didn't take the screenshots because of the amount of engagements I had there. I wouldn't waste my time posting a thread that's full of lies. I think I'm hoping someone will see this and has played on this server and possibly have screenshots of the high tier gear. otherwise I'm screwed. Either way this clan will most likely see this and they should stop. If they don't stop only A MATTER OF TIME before someone else will catch them out.

maybe this was pointless after all. Most of the high tier weapons were in the first camp and I didn't take the screenshots because of the amount of engagements I had there. I wouldn't waste my time posting a thread that's full of lies. I think I'm hoping someone will see this and has played on this server and possibly have screenshots of the high tier gear. otherwise I'm screwed. Either way this clan will most likely see this and they should stop. If they don't stop only A MATTER OF TIME before someone else will catch them out.

Go back to the first camp and post the stuff. Also it might not be hacked they could have duped it cause 6 rocket launchers are almost impossible, but anything is possible

Stacked tents happen when a player puts a tent down and then picks it back up. The server saves the position of the tent and it never goes away so when the server resets the tent comes back in addition to the other tent that was placed down. As for every item in the mod as long as lots of weapons? Gathering weapons is not that hard to come up with if you simply spend time gathering them up and placing them in the tent.

ITT: A power abuser tries to defend himself with shitty excuses.

• Like 2

Ok, so me and my friend were traveling to the North - East Airfield only to find that we got lost and ended up at Pobeda Dam. We then realised that we needed to head South - East. then approx. 200 Meters of the Dam (the side that doesn't have the lake) we suddenly found large amounts of tents (8 -16) stacked together and on top of each other (how can you place them like that? Modded?). Of course we decided to approach them and found what seemed like the ultimate loot. We were very excited at this point. We could see that there was nearly every gun in the mod in these tents. We kept looking and found equipment, ammo, more weapons, food and even camos. at least 20 - 30 weapons,10+ ammo clips of each weapon type, 6+ of each equipment type, 15+ food items, 15+ medical supplies. Even rare weapons such as IR Scoped guns and Rocket Launchers. We then took what we could hold and ran. We then noticed that it was a clan server and that was the only logical answer to what we found, that it could of been their tents. We then thought how could a clan this size could even collect all this stuff? And why not use it? There was way too much stuff there to be legit. Even for 10 - 15 members.

The next day I went back there to find out who owned these camps and went up into a mountain and watched the camp for about 30 minutes. Then suddenly I noticed 4 - 6 people run down the hill which was next to the dam. It look like they were resupplying not looting because they were traveling back and forth over the hill. Then 10 minutes later, I noticed a white pickup truck come around the side of the hill and drove straight pass the camp and then pass me (at that point I got closer to the camp and was proned in a pine tree). They did not see me even though I was about 5 meters from them. I did noticed that the truck was going West and then decided to log off. I then went onto the DayZ website and searched up any or all information about Server 454 and all I found was a topic about Admin Abuse after taking a car (hatchback) and the admin restarting the server.

On the third day I rejoined with my friend and went back to the tents at Pobeda Dam and all the stuff was gone but the tents were still there. We decided to start heading in the direction the truck was heading that I saw yesterday. we decided to split up North of the North - East Airfield. Then we found something. Weird enough, I came across what could be the hatchback that the Admin Abuse topic was on about few days ago. It had plenty of ammo and food inside the car. the car itself was in pretty bad shape. We decided to drive it East but it soon got destroyed (Got stuck on a tree). We then started heading South - East and then we found EVEN MORE stacked tents at Black Lake. This was getting stupid. Only this time there was groups of them, at least 5 groups containing about 6 - 10 tents, there was even some single tents but these were empty, in fact half of all the tents we found were empty (distraction? looted?) the other half were loaded with tier 1 weapons, ammo and the odd tier 5 weapon. these tents can be found between Willow Lake and Olsha. North - East.

Proof:

I took screenshots of what I could, when I could, we also had multiple engagements and failed to take screenshots due to being severely wounded at times. We also changed our names several times because we died a couple of times in this area as someone was protecting it. (that's if this clan was responsible).

Click here to view screenshots on my Steam Profile.

My opinion is that the "Sico" clan are cheating or/and hacking and it's unlikely that somebody else was doing this. It's very unlikely that this done legitimately, either.

well kudoes for finding that camp. yes we wer moving it when you first saw it. no we were not hacking or anything there was actually a duping bug with tents. anything that in a tent when the server restarts is accidently duped. and the duped tents cannot be removed. as one of the leaders of the guild hacking/purposeful exploiting is not allowed. however when a tent dupes there is nothing we can do about it.

thats why you found so much items. and our guild is not just 10-15 people its more like 30-45. we are spread all over the map and find all kinds of goodies, mostly from crashed choppers. so getting that cool stuff isnt hard for us but keeping it is so we tend to get large stockpiles.

also its neat to hear from someone we considered enemy and most likely your the cause of us moving the camp. hope to hear more from ya

Edited by zolfo

Hello Williamz,

I would kindly ask if you could remove the location of that camp from your post I would be very grateful as we don't want people coming to our server for the wrong reasons. We get enough Script kiddies as it is.

Basically admin controls;

- We can restart the server

- We can kick and ban

That is it. We cannot spawn items or vehicles etc.

There are 2 people with access to restart the server that is myself and Zolfo. And we never abuse our powers in anyway. And I am the person that sits there staring at logs all day :(

Basically you have stumbled onto one of our old old camp locations our community is growing in size and we can fill our entire server with clan members so we have alot of people! lol! There is no way to remove tents atm. We have tried running them over but they just come back. We have tried packing them up but they just dupe. Along with all the gear that is in them.

So no. We are a legit clan we don't hack and we don't cheat. Until the Devs fix the problems with tents we can't do anything about it.

Hope that explains everything for everyone :)

Dez.

Edited by Dez.
  • Like 1

I wonder what happens to all that duplicated stuff then? I wonder? Must work out as nice Mantelpieces. :D

the dupped items are usable just like anything else. we use them because as far as i know there is no rule against using things that are dupped, we just dont dupe on purpose

Yeah we can't stop it from doing it :/

lol clan members trying to defend themselves duping items.

again duping is not allowed, however when it happens why should we leave the dupped items for people like yourself to try and use against us.

:P Rules on duplication? You saying you wouldn't do it if there was a rule against it? Unlikely, my friend. Anyway, clan battles on DayZ must be horrible. IR scopes and As50's? Now that would be funny video to watch on YouTube.

lol clan members trying to defend themselves duping items.

You don't know us or ever played with us. Your opinion is therefore invalid.

• Like 1

:P Rules on duplication? You saying you wouldn't do it if there was a rule against it? Unlikely, my friend. Anyway, clan battles on DayZ must be horrible. IR scopes and As50's? Now that would be funny video to watch on YouTube.

if a rule said no using duped items they must be deleated yes we would comply. I hate hackers and scripters. many have been banned from my server for it, inluding a couple from my guild. despite what you may think its not hard to find the ir scopes and AS50s. i rently died with an AS50 and am now running through cherno and elecktro with an ak shooting anyone i see to relieve the loss.

if you want to flame us go ahead but know that your argument is only based on duping, something everyone has done at some point, and nothing more. try to be a bit more constructive with your insults too.

I insulted you? Sorry about that. I was just making a fair opinion on what I thought happend in clan battles from what I know about the mod. I don't recall saying that IR scopes and AS50s are hard to find either. Anyway, so what does happen then in a clan battle? I'm intrested. :)

Lots of people die haha!

well we have had some fights with other clans, as well as amongst ouselves. casualties on both sides are usually pretty high and we have lost some as well as won some.

example.

yesterday 3 guys were in cherno sniping from the factory. they had the advantage and managed to kill 4 of us multiple times, i died 3 times to them.

after calling to the guild malitia we managed to kill 2 of them and the 3rd alt-f4 out of the battle. a 4th ghosted me from behind before they left the server.

ghosted = serve hop to get behind someone.

ITT: A power abuser tries to defend himself with shitty excuses.

A power abuser? What the fuck does that even mean? Lol. I don't think I defended myself junior as I don't do it, get your facts straight.

Stacked tents happen when you put a tent down, pick it back up and move it somewhere else and then the server resets. That's a fact, yours was not.

Edited by Tandwan

We then noticed that it was a clan server and that was the only logical answer to what we found, that it could of been their tents. We then thought how could a clan this size could even collect all this stuff? And why not use it? There was way too much stuff there to be legit. Even for 10 - 15 members.

First off.. all servers are clan servers/hosted by clans... I love how because of this you automatically assume it is the admins/clan of the server that are cheating.

Second.. your supposed "proof" proved nothing. Your proof consisted of screenshots of tents with crap loot and a picture of a car. Awesome job. You sure nailed those hackers.

Lets stop this witch hunt already and get back to playing Dayz or in your case running around your house doing lame training exercises >_>

Edited by SoulAssassin

First off.. all servers are clan servers/hosted by clans... I love how because of this you automatically assume it is the admins/clan of the server that are cheating.

Second.. your supposed "proof" proved nothing. Your proof consisted of screenshots of tents with crap loot and a picture of a car. Awesome job. You sure nailed those hackers.

Lets stop this witch hunt already and get back to playing Dayz or in your case running around your house doing lame training exercises >_>

Thank you.