vtgreek

ammm what just happened to me?

I want to start by saying that i started the game yesterday, so something weird happened today.i logged out having a hatchet and a revolver and when i logged in i found in my inventory crazy powerfull weapons and ammo and other stuff like gps, nightvision etc.Also i cannot see myself in the map and notes that i didnt put there appear .Do you know whats going on?

sound slike you come across a bug that benefits you , sweet hhaha but obvious bug nicely reported

Yea, i've heard similar stories from friends. Spawning with weapons/items that you didn't originally find. Not really sure what causes it.

There are video evidence of hackers being able to do this, and suddenly there have been lots of incidents starting from couple days ago.

If not a bug then it was probably a hacker that gave you those stuffs.

Probably random aswell, Probably at the same time you logged in or at the same time you logged out last time.

In either way, you got lucky, YE!

well, worst is when you spawn and some rare pieces of youre equipment are gone

Yeah, I had a DMR disappear out of my inventory in between log ins. :(

Yeah, I had a DMR disappear out of my inventory in between log ins. :(

That happened to my friend too!

When I get a bug, it's almost always a good one :L

I once SOMEHOW got 17 mags for the AKM, wich my friend uses...

Damn :l

something similar happened to me... I was happily running trough the forest with my beloved hatchet in my hands (out of ammo, and I like stealth anyways), when all of a sudden it turns into a MASSIVE rifle with a scope the size of a horse dick. I press G, and all my stuff is gone and replaced with the 24 slots backpack, ammo for that rifle, a 1911 with ammo, and full tool stuff (compass, gps, map, nvg) and even a ghilie suit or whatever it's called!!!

wtf??? did the server I was playing on got hacked? stuff like this shouldn't happen O_o even though I'm happy I have all that stuff now :D let's see how long before I lose it to random people xD

Happend to me aswell. I was logging into cherno and suddenly most of my gear was gone and replaced with other stuff, but i was in same place as i logged out. I also spawned in with a zombie on top of me and panic sign + some weird error message. Got the hourglass while bleeding and died. But i managed to run back to my body and get the stuffs back atleast.

I want to start by saying that i started the game yesterday, so something weird happened today.i logged out having a hatchet and a revolver and when i logged in i found in my inventory crazy powerfull weapons and ammo and other stuff like gps, nightvision etc.Also i cannot see myself in the map and notes that i didnt put there appear .Do you know whats going on?

Aliens. No, but it was a hacker, no doubt.