griffinz

Day Z Videos

My friend and I noticed zombies on the East side of the airfield, little did I know we would get surrounded by around 8 or 9 players, with 6 directly fighting us.  My squadmate played the overwatch role and told enemy positions, as I handled the CQC.

Edited by Clydfrog

This happened the other day.  My squadmate Icey and I engaged a humvee that had 3 players in it.  After we took out the gunner, the others drove away.  We flanked around to engage them to the south.  As we neared the firestation, we saw movement in the Tin Shack near the industrial compound.  We could not engage them directly in that position, so our only hope was to shoot through the walls of the building.  This flank was slow and methodical, so excuse me for getting excited after we found out they were the same players that were in the humvee that we had engaged 20 minutes prior.  Our slow tactics, and scouting that allowed us to spot their movements in the Tin Shack, made them accuse us of wallhacking.

Edited by Clydfrog

DrunkZ - Episode 9 - Aerial Alcoholics 

The DrunkZ gang discovers that Pooks are good for kill'in. 

Join us on The Overpoch Emporium!

62.162.122.162:3102

DrunkZ embarks on another toasty adventure, where we manage to find a heavily guarded M113!

Join us on The Overpoch Emporium!

62.162.122.162:3102

Drunken death from above. These guys talked smack, shot at us and then got one of our guys unfairly banned. This will not stand!

Join us on The NEW Overpoch Emporium server!
69.162.126.211:2302

Music from: Biome, Pah Je, SeamzLegit And Krudkutter

Edited by Dronetek