griffinz

Day Z Videos

it was very dark....

The only way to survive the map... duplicating? lol... uploading this shit is selfdestruction. Edited by NoCheats

I've been shooting a rags-to-riches webcast on a Taviana server. I focus on concise and interesting footage; no watching me run through forests here. I've got all the footage already, and I'm producing episodes right now. I've just released Episode 2, and there is also a Trailer, Prologue, and first episode which I've linked to at the bottom.

Episode 2 - Planes, Brains, and Automobiles

You can also check out:

• - Shows off some of the interesting clips that will be coming out soon. Everything I shoot at in this video dies in the full clip, including the plane :)
  • - Shot on one of my very first spawns on Taviana, showing you where I started when I set out to shoot this thing.
  • - Gearing up for PvP, and deadly stairs.

Hope you enjoy it, and be sure to check back/subscribe so that you catch the remaining episodes as they come out!

• Like 1

I'm in a group called The Chernarus Vigilantes. We haven't done any videos for quite a while now, but we recently got back together yesterday, and decided to set up an ambush. We're not usually bandits, but as we played on public hive we thought it could be fun.

Edited by Gilatar

this is how u drive a boat off the land and into the water in dayz :D

Edited by max.pain