griffinz

Day Z Videos

Hey guys. I wanted to do something with a storyline and a script. Tell a story, by using panoramic camera, and all sorts of funky camera functions. I've seen some people on YouTube creating top quality short films, and I am already deep in the writing phase of the story. I do have some questions however, and I was hopind that someone in this community could help me out.

I want to ask if there's anybody out there who knows whether or not the "spectater" view is possible to unlock or activate on DayZ? I'm playing on a BLISS server, but my admins couldn't help me, since they have little or no experience with the spectater view. I thought someone who've dabbled in DayZ filming, might know.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Part 2 of Smooth Operator. This episode shows us finding, repairing and refueling a miltary helicopter. Stars Zeotrope, Operator and introducing: r0ger

Enjoy and Subscribe

In this latest installment of 'The Good Guys', Wolf and Vagrent run in to a group of hackers.

The Admiral Plays DayZ: Part 3 "Friendly Fire"

Here is another video of me playing DayZ in the harsh environment of Chernarus. I was playing with my friend Romnus on a private hive server with 30+ (I said 20+ in the video but it was at least 30) people on it. Even so we only have a few player encounters though they do get violent.

Part 1

Part 2

DayZ started off as a mod released for ARMA 2 and has since hugely grew in popularity to over 1 million players. Since it was originally just a mod it has some draw backs/problems from the ARMA 2 engine since it was not designed for this type of gameplay, because of this a standalone version of the game is being developed and is due to be released quite soon.

This is a video explaining my thoughts and ideas on the improvements they could make to the game and make it more fun and add a little customisation. Some of these I think are needed additions whilst some are minor adjustments which would still help distinguish the game from others and also the competitors.

Me and a fellow clan member on our adventures in Chernarus, this is the first episode of more i will be uploading. Bought a ned SSD to run ArmA 2 off and am enjoying the benefits :)

Edited by Pte.Robinson-6th AB-

Trying to save someone by throwing a grenade at them...

Edited by burrocaralho

Attempting to fly a Heli 100m so we don't have to run back and forth to re-fuel. What could go wrong?