griffinz

Day Z Videos

Nice, you (or your mate) are using cheats and you come to the DayZ forums to show how funny you are. Great one. See you soon in Ban appeals section crying "Banned for no reason".

• Like 1

This episode starts with me being chased by a few zombies to a farm where I end up having a bit of a shoot out with the local population in the barn.... :D

Some vehicle fighting clips and sniping for the most part.

Not so bad but why don't you met the people in game?

That was one point of the cherno journo's videos wich i really liked, it add's to the immersion, otherwise it is "just some interview with some gamer".

Yes Rexarious I said I would reserve judgement until you upped a video and you've done two. Obviously you didn't read what I wrote so nevermind that but these without an interview in game or reenactments these are pretty dull. I did advise you to do four and then pick the best, but you've skipped that in the rush to get something out, so your videos are now underwhelming because of that.

Also editing. We don't need to hear the whole intro and getting to know you small talk. I only put that in my videos where there is tension, because I'm meeting up with someone in game who's afraid I'm going to ambush them. If you're talking to someone over Skype there is no tension so you'd don't need it. I won't give you any more advice since you didn't listen to the last lot but I will say you may have done yourself a disservice rushing these out.

Edited by Cherno Journo
  • Like 1

Hey guys !

French bad ass dayZ team :

First video... first fail ! :D

ackground :

"Les aventures du Broutard Crew sur Dayz.

Les camarades du Broutard Crew font partie des forces soviétiques responsables de la propagation du virus. « Nous n'avions plus qu'un seul espoir pour défendre notre mère patrie : décimer ces satanés yankees à l'aide d'une arme bactériologique. Si vous lisez ce message, pardonnez-nous.

Nous avons perdus de nombreux camarades, devenus des abomination parmi d'autres. Sans cette occupation Yankee jamais nous n'en serions jamais arrivé là. Nous devons défendre et reprendre la Tchernarussie par tous les moyens. Pour nos camarades, pour la mère Russie !

Nous sommes tous condamnés alors le problème c'est de savoir comment on va y passer. Debout, sur nos deux pieds, ou à genou, comme des lâches."

Edited by xNOHEROx

Night time killings!

Friend and I each sniping someone right after each other.

DayZ Mix #10 Гонки на аэродроме/Airfield race

So Operator and Zeotrope team up in this, first installment of many. Smmoth Operator

Enjoy and Subscribe

Edited by Zeotrope

Prolouge to a upcomming series, that has 3 episodes in it (each episode is ~10 minutes long).

For a background story, check the description.