griffinz

Day Z Videos

First of what will be many uploads to come a little clip from me and my brother, he avenged my death and got his first hatchet kill. Enjoy and keep an eye out for more uploads. . . .

Edited by MarcW1771ams
  • Like 1

This is one of my favorite videos. It's done all in the editor and has a great musical score.

• Like 1

Hey all :) Thanks for all the amazing comments so far for this vid... im pleased people appreciated a slightly less 'serious' DayZ Trailer :P

Enjoy!

Quick video of my squad and I being totally sensible, ammo conservative and fully aware of our surroundings. We play as a guardian angel squad, shooting bandits and helping out new players, but after spotting a cow from the top of Zub with no players around we decided to mess around a little.

Going to be recording and uploading clips of proper guardian angel squad play some time in the near future, hope you guys enjoy this little clip in the mean time though!

Part 1 of a little playthrough clip, met some genuine friendlies which is unusual enough for DayZ. I didn't write down their names but I believe it was DeltaSmoke1 and CrazyDog, thanks to them for restoring my faith in strangers. This is my first recorded playthrough and I am still playing with settings but please enjoy and comment ect.

• Like 1

Part 1 of a little playthrough clip, met some genuine friendlies which is unusual enough for DayZ. I didn't write down their names but I believe it was DeltaSmoke1 and CrazyDog, thanks to them for restoring my faith in strangers. This is my first recorded playthrough and I am still playing with settings but please enjoy and comment ect.

OMG HI ! IM ON TV !!!! :D

Jus clicked this on as you do and its me setting up for a quick private hive massacre :) Nice one for uploading this marc !

Part 2 includes some rather brutal squad pvp, so dont watch if your squeemish. We dont usually pvp in cherno, but some of the squad were offline so we decided to have some fun.

• Like 1

Ha ha, your famous! I'm coming to play with you guy's, I promise!

• Like 1

Hi Delta, Igot shite loads of footage from that little session its likely to be 4 parts by the time I finish parts 3 and 4 being the most active. Part 2 should be up tonight but for now here's a messed up Lingor Island glitch

Sudden zombie swarm busts through building wall. Probably a hacker, but at least it fits the game's universe. You could say it took us by surprise :)

Sudden zombie swarm busts through building wall. Probably a hacker, but at least it fits the game's universe. You could say it took us by surprise :)

Iv'e seen this type of thing only once before. It was way back in 1.5 and i was casually walking my way north. Stepped out onto a road from some bushes and a player ran by me. I looked to my left, and not 5 feet away were 100 zeds. I had to throw away my best underwear that day :(

Iv'e seen this type of thing only once before. It was way back in 1.5 and i was casually walking my way north. Stepped out onto a road from some bushes and a player ran by me. I looked to my left, and not 5 feet away were 100 zeds. I had to throw away my best underwear that day :(

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's seen this. This didn't seem like it was a player gathering zeds tho, more like a hacker spawned em all in one spot. I gotta admit, it was pretty funny. Would've been less funny if I'd died of course.