griffinz

Day Z Videos

Some Huey formation flight and combat!

I've replaced the DayZ sounds with some more realistic ones and added a vietnam-style soundtrack!

I hope you enjoy it!

Tinu

A friend and I are playing DayZ when suddenly! A hacker appears!!

Cut to 30:10 to see it in action...

Hey Guys, I don't post very often...in fact this is only my 3rd post but me and some friends started recording our DayZ exploits a little while ago so I thought I'd share our latest video!

I'll say it before anyone else, I'm not great at the game! I've been playing almost since the mod began but I'm still awful. Hopefully teaming up as a squad regularly will improve my play and the quality of the videos. Let me know what you all think, criticism and suggestions are encouraged!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Anyone else come across toilet paper since the last update? :o

Edited by PalicoPadge

Made a monologue video (more audio than video)

Sorry for the harsh mids in the beginning. Too much filter.

For the last few weeks I've been shooting a webcast on Taviana. I've got all the footage I need already, and I've just released Episode 1. There is also a Prologue and a Trailer, which I've linked to at the bottom.

Episode 1 - Gearing up for PvP, and some very deadly stairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNYQOxlRX7g] .

You can also check out:

- Shows off some of the interesting clips that will be coming out soon. Everything I shoot at in this video dies in the full clip, including the plane :)

- Shot on one of my very first spawns on Taviana, showing you where I started when I set out to shoot this thing.

Hope you enjoy it, and be sure to check back/subscribe so that you catch the remaining episodes as they come out!

Edited by cakedotavi