mattlightfoot

Rocket Defence Force and Anti-Rocket Alliance ASSEMBLE

Also, now that i think about it, theres a blatant scene from Dr Strangelove that should be the influence for the Rocket Defence Logo XD

pk_atomic2_ho.jpg

snip

thats err.. some powerful smack (heroin) youve got your hands on there matey, care to share?

Edited by Max Planck
don't quote spambots please

does this mean you wont share it?

I don't know man, looks like it gives you diarrhea of the mind.

I don't know man, looks like it gives you diarrhea of the mind.

that or an ability to fully utilize your vocabulary. Either way im intrigued.

.... its like troll poetry

EDIT:

he actually posted up another extended version of that rant, seems to of deleted it now though? :S

AND the original one too, only that quote remains :S

Edited by 3rdParty

I would love to see a video of survivers rounded up and executed. Same for bandits.

Too bad everyone alt-F4's.

One of my videos. Hahaha :D

• Like 1

Hey I rarely post but it has been awhile since I've played due to life problems with my Internet connection but heres my opinion btw don't hate on me ether please...

Ok so I was thinking of a third party that deals with trading stuff to both sides for other useful things such as trade 15 cans of beans for a M24 or something like that and make it so all three sides start with very few things and must find equipment or trade with the "third party/alliance" (which would own the air bases or something like that as there main base) so another example 15 DMR Mags and 10 cans of beans, and a DMR for a car/truck etc. bare in mind this is just an IDEA anyway I'd probably just run around have no side and trade weapons or equipment to people fighting :D anyway it would be really cool

Thanks for reading

! Oh and loving the flags!!

Would the ARA be fanboys and fangirls of The War Z?? LOL just a though ;)

Would the ARA be fanboys and fangirls of The War Z?? LOL just a though ;)

Good question. I personally have read very little about War Z or cared for its progress. However, if it comes out before Rockets Standalone does or a Alpha comes out for it. I will likely try it, as I do with every other Zombie game like Project Zomboid, Dead Island, Ect, Ect. I would simply be playing it because its a zombie game, not if it was better or worse then DayZ.

DayZ I believe will have a special place in all of our hearts for spawning such a interesting game concept. From the Haters to the Lovers.

• Like 1

I would simply be playing it because if it will be a good survival game, not if it have anything common with zombies.

Fixed.

If WarZ will be made faster and be good enough I will play it. I suppose many other people will do it to.

I am customer and I will go where price and service is the best.

If rocket fail I won't cry for him. For a survivor game DayZ is too less on trying to survive(which is easy like cake) and too much on killing other players(because its only thing that have some challenge in this mod).

• Like 1

Location... lol, America is the most heavily indocrinated nation next to North Korea, ie secondly most brainwashed people on earth.

That's because Americans believe everything on the news and think Obama is a savior. Crock of $hit if you ask me. But we didn't build that....the government did.

Edited by Mr. AWOL
  • Like 2

excuse me, I play a little while, and rarely saw any change in the game, really a test?, the biggest change will see, will be dogs, and most I've seen was the balancing of weapons by bohemia

it would be cool if someone set up a 100 man server pitting 40 members of each side against each other with the other 20 spaces for people to set up things like hidden trade camps dotted around chernarus or even devils mountain. the traders obviously being neutral.

*hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*

Edited by OmegaWeapon

@Pinkie_Pie

Thank you very much ;)

Just had an idea for at theme and went webtrawling for the components. Sadly, I did not do the painting myself.

I need to sleep soon ;)

F5abN.jpg

If we're going that route: (may be offensive)

mwUcn.png

Edited by Oompa
  • Like 1

Not taking any sides here but someone mentioned something about soviet propaganda posters so I compiled this.

5m2E2.jpg

What is "Djad"?

Edited by Oompa
  • Like 2

Should have PMed the guy, not resurrecting a very old thread to say something quite insignificant.

Locked.

[Hope I'm allowed to do this].