HarryPopHer

* [NEW] PROTIP: Use Global Chat/VOIP in populated areas

It's a pro tip, have you tried it?

No doubt you will want to test this out for yourself. I kind of had a feeling this might happen and if it's what I think it is you will definately want to see this for yourself.

Well considering every time in the past, when someone talked in Global or Side chat, they got yelled at, no thank you.. lol I don't know what it does.. and I'm pretty sure it is a bad idea, not a good idea :).. Probably punishes the player by Alerting Zombies :D

Natural selection is a powerful tool

Seriously, you REALLY don't get it?? I can't wait to hear this happen... let alone see it....

Fun change, yelling "COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS" at a horde of zeds while having an m249 in hand is very satisfying.

I'm pretty sure that Rocket has just given The Running Man his greatest tool. Though I've heard as of late people have been hearing him play random songs as he runs. xD I lawl'ed when I read that he was playing; I ran so far! I ran so far away! I just ran. I ran all night and day. Just to get away.

Why the hell not just state that it aggroes zeds' date=' it's way too obvious.

[/quote']

Wow, way to kill all the fun Mr Buzzkill Mc Serious.

[/quote']

I'd like to not have to decode vague messages in patch notes, I still have no clue what "Should not be pellets for the Winny" even means.

[/quote']

I'd like to not have to decode vague messages in patch notes, I still have no clue what "Should not be pellets for the Winny" even means.

Pellets for the Winchester have been removed, just like the note said.

I still have no clue what "Should not be pellets for the Winny" even means.

I know what you mean. With what you asked about though. There were slugs and pellets ammo for the winny. He removed the pellet ammo.

I see some epic zombie trains coming, just like the days of fansy the bard.. oh yes, this is going to be amazing.

I see some epic zombie trains coming' date=' just like the days of fansy the bard.. oh yes, this is going to be amazing.

[/quote']

I just spit Mt Dew out my nose, thank you very much for that walk down Old School EQ Memories !!

so global chat is the same as side chat regarding that change?

And does it only affect actualy microphone usage, or text also?

Since Direct Chat is kinda vague, which channel is the best to use for the usual "Friendly?"

PS: Only taking about written chat, i can't understand what 90% of the people are saying, since voiceconnection seems to be to low for me most of the time

so is direct chat fixed now then? i thought that required a BIS made patch.

I don't think so, I think the idea of this change is to teach noobs to stop asking if the man firing in Cherno is friendly.

"Anyone firing in... OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD MY BRAINS! NOOOOOOOOO!"

So we now have another respawn button? If you accidentally knock caps lock you're fucked? Excellent feature!

as long as i don't know what that new feature is, i just will refrain from writing at all.

Don't want to risk some instadeath suicide button to trigger, so from now on i have to assume that i need to take the shoot on sight-bandit way, which i never considered before.