Sign in to follow this  
mind_grenade

So. Who wants this stash?

Found this little guy on NZ6. Two guys shooting at a goat (this is what hoarders like this do, by the way. Shoot at goats with their L85 AWS's), scared them off, then killed one (if you're the one we killed and reading this, 400m up the treeline with SVD's was what you were looking for), then went in for these :) I was just scouting and we haven't... repossessed these goods but they will be ours very, very soon as with a camo this size we needed more members to move the whole operation elsewhere as it was quite out of the way.

Question is though, who wants it? Check the sig for why I'm doing this

I certainly don't. I've got better things to do than shoot at goats. (As an aside, you guys DO know there's a single player armory and boot camp for this type of shit, right? It's much easier to do that way)

PuI6Q.jpg

INB4 that they were hackers, I highly doubt a hacker would bother with this shit if they could spawn anything they want at any time. These are a different breed. Dupers/glitchers most likely, but hackers they were not. Too easy to kill. There's more shit in the tents too, couldn't be assed screening all of it though ;P

Edited by mind_grenade
  • Like 1

nice stuff but wouldn't bother. all i would take is the car and drive it into cherno and blow it up.

also were are the NV and range finders? :P that kind of adds to the fact they weren't hackers though because a hack would of had like 5 sets of both in one of the tents. unless of course you took them already

That is an impressive stockpile. I would love one of those L85's or an MK 48-Mod but I won't have time to play until tonight :/ I'm sure by then everything will be gone. Is their any way someone could hold on to one of those guns for me until I can get on later tonight? Either way, great job!

Oh yeah I forgot about that stash of mine....

Seriousley though, nice find and would do exactly the same thing. There's a difference between stashing and hoarding. I would have taken what I needed, run over the tents with the vehicles and then blown the vehicles to bits.

I want so badly this L85 too.. im online the whole day, so pls pm me if i can loot some of the equipment up there :) btw. can you maybe tell the cords, so we can check other server on that hill, i saw someone says it is a popular hill :)

Edited by tonybravo

nice stuff but wouldn't bother. all i would take is the car and drive it into cherno and blow it up.

also were are the NV and range finders? :P that kind of adds to the fact they weren't hackers though because a hack would of had like 5 sets of both in one of the tents. unless of course you took them already

One of the tents had 3 NVGs and 2 RF's, like I said couldn't be arsed screencapping those too. Stash wouldn't be complete without at least two of each of them haha.

And for the people that want it, you must pass the Robin Hood (again, it's all in the sig) test first by not being a shoot-on-sight prick. I only dispatch these types of goods to lucky citizens who take a chance with their fellow survivors instead of just blasting them away. You never know, you might have already shot and blown your chance ;)

This is my way of adding a reason not to kill anyone you see :)

what hill is that?!? I need to get a new gun since I got killed by a guy after saying I was friendly >.>

Is it possible to tell the cords, so i can take a loot on my server for loot on the hill :)?

nice find. We just had our camp trashed and tents ran over. It was not in any obvious spot either, well hidden away from everything. Chances are its a hacker, I have a confirmed hacker sighting in our server. Lost 2 NVGs, 1 hatchback, 30 Primary weapons including 4 m107s 20 mags for it and 6 FALs. I we have left is an M249, an M107 we stashed in the distance away 2 KM from our camp and a PP-19. My guess is there is that detect a car hack ive heard about works and they found our camp that way.

where is it obv im interested :D

Doubt he will give any weapons to a wannabe thermal scanning sniper trash bandit.

Counter sniping isnt a bad thing boy!

Edited by Chauz

can anyone tell me the location of this hill, i wanna go there and check it

If you find there the camp make sure you double tap CTRL to lower your weapon :P

or they just, you know, happened across it by chance. But no that's totally out of the question, must be a hacker. :lol: