Saven

Breaking Point <.<

New server :)

I've joined 6-7 Servers if not more and everyone has a hacker on it, Every single one -_-

I've joined 6-7 Servers if not more and everyone has a hacker on it, Every single one -_-

I've only had to deal with one hacker who attached a sheep to my crotch area but I promptly disconnect afterwards. There are at least a thousand servers available at any given moment for you to choose from. Select a server that may not be as populated or popular in general such as US 1-10 seeing that those are the known servers to most people. Trial and error will find you a good server you can stick with, patients.

I'm taking a small break, add me on Steam if ye want, Runegarth

WELL, im done, my love for this game is gone.

Tired of being murdered everywhere I Go when i scream friendly, I AVOID people like the plague and yet they still find me, Ive been teleported to the Airfield by hackers who place bear traps everywhere, Ive been hidden inside a building and yet, someone found an dkilled me when i wasn't visible, it was a fun ride, but fuck it, its not worth the stress.

Unless I spawn right next to cherno or elektro, I do not go into those cities. I have found everything that I need, including weapons outside of the cities. I just started playing this weekend and after 2 deaths inside those 2 cities, I looked elsewhere to find supplies....

My god, I run around Cherno looking for loot to survive then to high tail it out of there, only to run into assholes who have to stroke their epeen by killing someone who has NO WEAPON AND who is saying ON VOICE Chat, FRIENDLY, FRESH SPAWN, FRIENDLY, to be shot down in cold blood for no fucking reason.

My god, I run around Cherno looking for loot to survive then to high tail it out of there

I run around Cherno

Cherno

Think I found the problem

• Like 3

Seriously, I ran through Cherno the other day. RAN... I know the buildings, how and where to ditch Zs. Then I did the same thing in Elektro on the same character. I never once got shot at. I met up with my friend who needed blood, gave him his transfusion and we headed north. I don't get what all the fuss is about here. You know you're going to have a short life, you know you're going to run into other cold blooded survivors. The first rule of this game is not to get attached to your gear right? Finding it, at least for me is half the fun.

Sorry it's bothering you so much, but perhaps this isn't the game for you right now? I get it, it sucks to get killed right away. I once had a full on 24 slot backpack with a DMR Sniper Rifle, all the hunting fixins, a tent, and shit tons of other stuff. I met up with my friend in Eletro to get him started and I died. I knew I was taking a risk and I paid for it. Sorry, but this is the game and people kill for no reason. Even if they need food, you may be unarmed, but there's a chance you have a can of beans on ya.

Edited by kentk94
  • Like 1

I CANT QUIT THIS DAMN MOD, it has me in its Zombie, Bandit grips! I want to quit it, but it calls me back, I broke my headset Q_Q,

BAH, i will survive and continue to survive...

I just don't know how to get to any other cities without a map very well, as Cherno has everything i need, I get it there, the bare necessities and then I get the hell out of there, I once got a Winchester and a Revolver and i had a knife, hatchet and matches and I was like HUZZAH, time to go somewhere new...Teleported and turned into a dog by a hacker Q_Q...

GAH I Want to hate this game, but i love it so

Anyone wanna play when my Arma 2 re-installs xD

• Like 1

Mann, I survived NW Airfield, with 10 zombies on me with 7k HP, Got teleported back after i got up to 9k, Promptly quit, i didn't want to die to a hackers epeen, came back,found an AK74, was ecstatic, then I found other guns like the M16 and M4 with Grenade launcher, it was AMAZING, its a rush, finding new stuff. I don't get too attached to my gear, but when someone sees me and im hiding, I make no noise, and they know im there, it makes me sad, hackers, i tell you, so I die to hackers, thats what irks me.

It also irks me if im running around with a hatchet, and im gunned down, Bah, I just respawn and try to go somewhere else lol

New looootttt...

I CANT QUIT THIS DAMN MOD, it has me in its Zombie, Bandit grips! I want to quit it, but it calls me back, I broke my headset Q_Q,

BAH, i will survive and continue to survive...

I just don't know how to get to any other cities without a map very well, as Cherno has everything i need, I get it there, the bare necessities and then I get the hell out of there, I once got a Winchester and a Revolver and i had a knife, hatchet and matches and I was like HUZZAH, time to go somewhere new...Teleported and turned into a dog by a hacker Q_Q...

GAH I Want to hate this game, but i love it so

Anyone wanna play when my Arma 2 re-installs xD

when i first started out, i would do what i'd do in real life in a situation like this - follow civil features like roads and power lines to other cities and towns. my life expectancy probably wasn't the best then, i can't recall at this point. the alternative is to use an online map like http://dayzdb.com/map to aid in your looting.

You ran.

In Cherno.

Bandits who want to increase their kill count.

In Cherno.

Stay away.

From Cherno.

Loot Deer stands.

For gear.

Go to berezino and other towns for loot.

You ran.

In Cherno.

Bandits who want to increase their kill count.

In Cherno.

Stay away.

From Cherno.

Loot Deer stands.

For gear.

Go to berezino and other towns for loot.

I always spawn nearest Cherno, Furthest Ive been is Kamenka, Ive spawned ONCE at Elektro , I have no way of getting to berezino except by foot, which would take 30+ Minutes, and its hard enough to find food in the small villages, I have to risk cherno or else I die

berezino isn't the safest place necessarily. safer than cherno and elektro sure, but a hospital, the apartments, and two grocery stores give it serious loot appeal. if you want to up your chances of survival, you're going to have to spend a good deal of time travelling, often taking circuitous routes if you want to maintain stealth. otherwise if you stick to the coast, you gotta get used to and accept dying. a lot.

I hardly go near ANYONE, I was in Elektro getting loot, minding my own business, when BAM, -30k HP, I had NOTHING Of value on me.

I'm sorry, the inherent contradiction in this statement has me laughing pretty hard.

You cannot be a] avoiding people AND b] in Elektro getting loot, they're mutually exclusive activities.

Edited by random51
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, the inherent contradiction in this statement has me laughing pretty hard.

You cannot be a] avoiding people AND b] in Elektro getting loot, they're mutually exclusive activities.

I said HARDLY go near anyone, not, I AVOID EVERYONE Or atleast try damn hard

I spawned in Elektro, wanted to check it out and get food, Bam, dead

Edited by Saven

I always spawn nearest Cherno, Furthest Ive been is Kamenka, Ive spawned ONCE at Elektro , I have no way of getting to berezino except by foot, which would take 30+ Minutes, and its hard enough to find food in the small villages, I have to risk cherno or else I die

Noticed how I prioritised deer stands over berizino? Bring up a loot map and loot deer stands. Maybe berizino wasn't a great idea as it is essentially cherno's cousin, but other towns and barns still have a lot less people than the major cities.

In my current life I haven't been anywhere near cherno or electro, I have simply been looting deer stands and barns. I've found everything I need to hunt, a watch, map, compass etc. I have a 1911 and an AKM with 7 mags. Not amazing, but not bad.

Edit:

I spawned in Elektro, wanted to check it out and get food, Bam, dead

Lesson learned. Stay away from it. Under no circumstances should you go there.

Edit Numero 2:

Take a look at this map. HdGMS.jpg

Edited by Sticker704
  • Like 1

My god, I run around Cherno looking for loot to survive then to high tail it out of there, only to run into assholes who have to stroke their epeen by killing someone who has NO WEAPON AND who is saying ON VOICE Chat, FRIENDLY, FRESH SPAWN, FRIENDLY, to be shot down in cold blood for no fucking reason. I love this mod, but its pissing me right the flying fuck off. I don't want to have to shoot everyone on sight, but if that what i have to do.

I have no ill intent towards anyone, but i'm seriously going to go off the deep end..

Any Suggestions!?

Just ARGH

may I ask where you were shot?

• Like 1

Noticed how I prioritised deer stands over berizino? Bring up a loot map and loot deer stands. Maybe berizino wasn't a great idea as it is essentially cherno's cousin, but other towns and barns still have a lot less people than the major cities.

I shall do that, last time i went to a barn though, a hacker killed me XD, Bah, I shall find a loot map, thank you kind sir, i use this http://dayzmap.info/ to get around until i find a map

may I ask where you were shot?

I was near some factories, running away from some zombies, i ran into the same people twice, they seemed friendly enough, I even shouted to them, SORRY, BEING CHASED, WATCH OUTT, then they shot me in the face -__

Welcome to DayzDM.

What did you expect? Nowdays this game is full of arseholes who just love to kill people for fun.