Build 1.5.8.2 Hotfix

HOTFIX : 21 MAY 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.5.8.2

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature way too fast

* [FIXED] Not enough wood available for spawn

* [FIXED] Matches way too rare

* [FIXED] Reduced impact of infection (coughing amount and blood loss, will only loose 2000 blood)

Thanks! One question though: do the matches spawn more often or do they spawn at more types of buildings?

Only download when you see a server update. Most of the admins have gone to bed.

So since the update I don't get hit by zombies anymore. :S

They charge me, I take a step back and then I can just stand back at give them warm smiles. Or shoot them. Don't know if its my connection or some sync problem, the AI is handled by "me", right? Tested it out in a town. Was surrounded by zombies but didn't loose any blood or take damage.

Anyway, thought I should say something. :)

Any info on not being able to bring up the context menu when you right click items in your inventory? Is it a problem with DayZ or an issue my end?

Any info on not being able to bring up the context menu when you right click items in your inventory? Is it a problem with DayZ or an issue my end?

Try the bandages. Only them and the water bottles worked for me. (out of the starting gear that is)

Holy shit rocket you work fast!!!!!!!

Thank you so much

if you ever open up donations or need help in any way ill be glad to help out if needed :)

Cheers mate.

:)

Try the bandages. Only them and the water bottles worked for me. (out of the starting gear that is)

None of it works, I can pick up and drop items fine. But I can't bring up the context menu to eat or drink (and whatever else might come up).

Rocket not sure if anyone else has reported this bug but i am not able to right click ANY of my items to eat/drink or what ever and its quite annoying since im flashing on drink :/ just letting you know.

Edit. someone already reported it but just letting you know aswell.

Thank you, I caught a cold in the rain before I could get to a damn building!!

Please check build notes

Context menus for inventory interactions shifted to your gear screen (performance boost)

aaw now i cant rage at this any more :D way too fast rocket!