m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

This whole thing is pretty funny actually.... You have people saying "you cant ban for this or that" Apparently you can if you are the admin, cause he did. It's HIS server, not yours. Then someone wants to say "we live in a country where the burden of proof lies... blah blah blah blah blah... Innocent until proven.... blah blah blah blah blah..." Ok, smartypants... take this to the supreme court... Im sure they will be so interested and happy you are trying to take a bite out of crime.

Oh noes... my good name has been tarnished....LOL All the millions of other internet gamers i dont even know in real life are gonna think im a hacker. It's so shameful, how do i go out in public? WoW!!! Really, sensative susan?

I read most of these posts and all I see is whining and crying... boo hoo!

• Like 2

ok im calling out Str8dumpin on this ban.

id love to know why i was banned from your server?

ealier today 7/22 i was playing around 1 or 2 pm est when i came up on a HUGE camp with barbed wire all the way around.

me and a few buddies raided the camp and blew up their buses and and detonated a few satchel charges in the camp.

we then proceeded on our way and set up a new camp which after setting up a tent i left the server

just now at around 10pm est the same day i try to connect and find out im banned!

i want to know why? i did nothing wrong.

now i dont know if this was your camp or not thats why im asking but it seems funny that after destroying the biggest camp ive ever seen in this game so far i was banned.

YOU BLEW UP WHAT? HOW DID YOU GET SATCHEL CHARGES MAN?

~silent

hm as soon as i can back to work ima join this server.. and blow them up. and everything they have. you know.... normally i play the jesus, its kind of fun, but that faggot str8 will meet satan on his server soon.

where are you were waiting? If you like I can give you some cordinates to meet us get as many people as you want.

Edited by Mack17

Not my fight, but from what I've seen, the admin of the server has broken several rules.

In addition to cussing out a small group of DayZ players while representing the community as a server provider, he has been accused of abusing his powers as an administrator of said server.

See ya guys later,

Altan

Apparently you can if you are the admin, cause he did. It's HIS server, not yours.

actually, since it's running DayZ, it's technically Rocket's server. He's set rules for players and admins alike. The only part of that equation that has broken rules has been the latter.

Guy posts a couple names that don't match the complaints, (not GUID's mind you, but names) and thinks that's proof of these particular guys hacking. It's shameful and a tarnish on this community, and something that the Dev Team needs to figure out how to monitor.

By the way, that post makes you actually sound like a 3rd grader.

Edited by SnatchelCharge88
  • Like 1

One more thing before bed: this "logic" of "oh he's got hacked gear, so he must be a hacker" is so false... you've never killed someone, or raided a camp, and found an item you've never seen before and said, "oh wow, look at that! i want it."?

Just because a guy has an item that's not supposed to be in the game, DOES NOT mean HE PUT IT IN THE GAME.

You seem to be a bit confused about the definition of "hacker"...

First of all, let me say that this thread has been an extremely amusing yet oh so painful read. Both sides have obviously asked many people to make an account and post, while all saying the same things. I really don't understand how after 2 days of this, there still has not been a resolution to this conflict. Hopefully some staff will soon provide some closure.

Anyway, the admin is the one in the wrong here. It has already been established from previous cases that the burden of proof lies with the admin, not the banned player. The admin has been intentionally unhelpful and untimely in providing evidence, as well as providing a poor case against the banned players when he has decided to do so. Originally, the charge was disconnecting in combat, something that IS bannable, but doesn't seem to be present here. Stories have been told, and none of them involve combat logging or ghosting. The charge changed to possession of hacked weapons after no evidence could prove the original charge. Unlike the first charge, this charge us not bannable, since hacked weapons can be acquired off of dead hackers. The admin has offered no proof of them actually spawning these weapons, so he cannot ban them for that.

Since the admin has failed to provide proof that these players committed a bannable offense, he should unban them or provide proof soon. If he does not do either then the server should actually be taken away, an example needs to be made of admins who ban for no reason, it happens to often and they always get away with it as far as I have seen.

• Like 3

I was banned from this server too.

I found a camp with a heap of trucks and tents with hacked objects, weapons and vehicles like a tank this Str8Dumpn loser found me in his camp, he was going off on mic about how he runs the server and nobody fucks with his shit was ranting about some OG thing, killed me and banned me.

He sounds like a 15 year old kid or a homosexual on voip. I would strongly advise against playing on us 913 it seems the admins are hacking, trying to blame it on others, typical socially insecure losers who never leave their mom's basement.

• Like 2

I think you guys should just let it go who the fuck cares about your names its the internet anyway and I don't think you want a to annoy a admin especially if you want him to unban you and fuck it go play on your own server. The person who posted a new thing about the fucking tank and Str8 sounding like 15 year olds is Mrpibb and he made a new account because hes dumb with his OG picture. So just fucking drop it because your not getting unbanned I mean really fucking let it go and go and play on your "own Server" Nightmare or what ever the fuck is going to come over here and rage on this comment because hes ten and gets pissed over a comment on a computer like all you other fags getting pissed over nothing lifes to short fucking deal with it and Rockett doesnt fucking care hes probably at home smoking an joint laughing about this stupid post while he makes fucking cash.

I think you guys should just let it go who the fuck cares about your names its the internet anyway and I don't think you want a to annoy a admin especially if you want him to unban you and fuck it go play on your own server. The person who posted a new thing about the fucking tank and Str8 sounding like 15 year olds is Mrpibb and he made a new account because hes dumb with his OG picture. So just fucking drop it because your not getting unbanned I mean really fucking let it go and go and play on your "own Server" Nightmare or what ever the fuck is going to come over here and rage on this comment because hes ten and gets pissed over a comment on a computer like all you other fags getting pissed over nothing lifes to short fucking deal with it and Rockett doesnt fucking care hes probably at home smoking an joint laughing about this stupid post while he makes fucking cash.

Do you speak the way you type because my god you must have AMAZING lung capacity to be able to produce a paragraph of text like that with only one period waaaaay back at the beginning I mean wow it's really cool how people can do such things without pausing for breath is this something you do in real life or only when you type on the internets because really if you did this in real life then you must be able to set records for holding your breath for so so so so so so long without pausing to stop and start a new sentence because it really takes talent to do something like that I wish I could do cool things like that 'cause maybe then I would get mad props for being as cool as you are for doing what you do when you do how you do and I wish I could put words together the way you do say fuck this and fuck that and fuck your mother with a baseball bat and call people faggots like you do because man you just became my fucking idol holy fuck this is so fucking cool I now have a fucking idol so does that mean me and you are friends now??

• Like 2

Theres nothing else to say mack.. You're the one that keeps coming and posting and acting immature after we all said it was over.. Do yourself a favor and go find attention else where.. Maybe your parents can find you a new baby sitter. So, She can keep your whiney pathetic ass off of here.

Theres nothing else to say mack.. You're the one that keeps coming and posting and acting immature after we all said it was over.. Do yourself a favor and go find attention else where..

And yet you guys keep coming back and give him attention... who are the idiots now? haha the only reason he keeps posting is to get you all fired up and keep responding to him. I used to do this to my little brother but around 14 years old he didnt fall for it anymore. Dont worry, one day you will grow out of it too.

fuck this and fuck that and fuck your mother with a baseball bat

Lol this just became my new saying

But seriously everyone stop now.

There's nothing left to say. We stated why were banned and why we're upset. In all honesty it not that big a deal anymore anyway.

They most likely will lose in the end anyway because who's gonna want to play on a server with people like that?

Now we need to wait for a moderator to just close this thread so we can stop listening the stupid bs comments.

Oh and one more thing. Although we really can't prove this one none of us have created any fake accounts to post as someone else. A few of us have different forum names tho so no one try's to retaliate against them in game. Most of us are all older gamers who couldn't be bothered with wasting time setting up fake accounts.

End of discussion.

Another third party observer here....

I also agree that it seems like both parties are acting immature in certain cases (though I admit I would be pretty aggravated if I suspected admin abuse). But it clearly shows that the admin is the one acting fishy here...

Reasons being (stated earlier by other posters, just reiterating)

• Admin changed his reasons from DC'ing from a firefight, to using hacked weapons (and since he has posted his logs he has yet to address that issue of his original accusation)
  • Admin failed to provide the logs as requested in a timely fashion. He gives the bogus excuse of saying that he refuses "to provide these Trolls the logs", even though that doing so earlier would've diffused this situation earlier and would've benefited the community (as the admin claimed, the community he loves so much).
  • Admin showed blatant disrespect to community members (even members who aren't really involved in this situation, members like me who are just throwing in their two cents). This reason alone should be enough for an admin to lose their privileges. But also, this type of name-calling aggressive behavior is a sign of panicked defensiveness.

I'd like to also point out that the couple people who have been supporting the admin (namely Mack17 and SithLord) have only recently registered within a couple days from today. Hmmmmm......

As an admin, you are given serious privileges as well as certain responsibilities (like providing server logs when you are being accused of admin abuse, regardless if you think they are trolls or you are beta testing another game). It's true for DayZ, and it's true for all games with communities out there, your primary responsibility as admin is to serve the community.

There mere thought of an admin abusing his/her rights is downright despicable. I sincerely hope that I am wrong here.

Edited by miano
  • Like 4

SithLord is a real person, I know that from visiting their own forums. Mack17 i'm not sure about, he's yet to surface on there, but he certainly knows the admin in question somehow.

I just sincerely hope someone from the Dev team sees this and makes an example of these guys because I'd hate to see it happen to someone else in the future.

• Like 1

Hopefully what i am about to tay gets threw your thick skull. Yes this is just the internet but the point of getting unbanned isnt just to "be unbanned." Its about repairing a reputation they had in a tight nit community for a game that isnt even released yet, Im sure other admins have already added them to there ban lists based soley off this thread and the assumption that Str8s shitty excuse for evidence was some how legit. The only reason i am here is because i disagree with giving 11 year olds power.

• Like 4

Hopefully what i am about to tay gets threw your thick skull. Yes this is just the internet but the point of getting unbanned isnt just to "be unbanned." Its about repairing a reputation they had in a tight nit community for a game that isnt even released yet, Im sure other admins have already added them to there ban lists based soley off this thread and the assumption that Str8s shitty excuse for evidence was some how legit. The only reason i am here is because i disagree with giving 11 year olds power.

Well he's not 11 and I to people who say I type really long sentences fuck yes I do but thats because I dont care what you think of me. I honestly just like to start shit for no reason and you honestly post back because you want to get yourself involved. Well you dumb fuckers who are saying that her der im banned I cant play anymore because my named was ruined well fucking buy a new copy of the game changed your Guid your repation has not been fucking ruined. The only reason people are going to remember you is because you get angry at my comments and try and prove yourself being fucking correct instead you could have pmed the admin and been like why did I get banned but you had to post on fucking forums. Honsetly the reason your in the fucking shit hole and your reputation has been ruined is not by str8 its by your own fucking self....

The more you blow this up and post the more it goes on and on and people will remember but if you stop right now and just fucking accept what happened has happened than you'll be fine unless you cant afford a new copy of the game because your fucking 10 and don't have jobs.

If someone replies about this with some gay ass comment saying that im fucking immature or something well yes your fucking right I am but you already pointed that out so just let it go and I won't post shit anymore and it will be over with.

--------------------

End of fucking story.--

wow I used fuck a lot

Edited by Mack17