m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

If I said the sky was red, would you just be like, "Oh, yea, ok, that sounds legit."?

Probably not.

But your believing these people that they were not hacking look up at the ceiling gullible is written their. You can say the same about me but atleast im in the server and nothing weird has happened sense these people have been gone.

We live in a country where the burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Dumpn, since he's the admin of the server, is the prosecution. He should have let the developers be judge and jury. Instead, he took that into his own hands.

We live in a country where the burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Dumpn, since he's the admin of the server, is the prosecution. He should have let the developers be judge and jury. Instead, he took that into his own hands.

The law doesnt apply to a video game stop being a little Bitch. I don't think anyone cares about your say so you should just stop.

he has to state his side of the story because he is an admin. and as an admin you should be able to run your server with respect to all those that play on it. usually you see a three strike rule in effect in most servers( unless caught hacking of course) where if your using bad language or such you get a warning. second a kick, and third a ban.

now as an admin you need to provide proof of the ban so that it is proven justified. when you(and i dont mean you personally mack17) host a server you take on that responcability. and it should be(but sometimes isnt) run with respect to all gamers.

now if it was a case that i said he said then i would have to provide proof of what he said.

but in this case we were all banned without a reason ,except that we were ghosting, to which i wasnt even in the server.

so we are not trolling or wanting fire from ice and u put it we just want to have the ban lifted and well go about our way.

or at least show us some concrete evidence of the accused violations and we will move on.

Stop quoting the rules for every goddamned thing. The rules also don't state that we're allowed to ban hackers, nor does it state that we're ever allowed to take the servers down for maintenance, nor any other thing admins do on a regular basis. We're tired of using logical arguments to back up our actions, just to be hit in the face with 'herp its not in da rulez so blacklist plz.'

lol you used "we" and "we're" quite a bit in that post... hmmm

btw... your so called "emails from the devs" were most likely canned responses. Meaning they send them out to any server admins that submit a ban, simply because they receive so many.

Edited by SnatchelCharge88

Cool story bro...tell me again so I can still see if I care...

First off, I am doing what any good admin would do to protect its server and the players that are playing on it, so hate me or love me for that, but I am doing it for the players who want to enjoy the game hack free to the best of my ability.

Second, Iv been testing the Planetside 2 beta, so I could have cared less to supply these Trolls the logs when at the time they asked, but since I love dayz game and the community that supports it, I will share my evidence this time to put this post to rest.

Third, A lot of these guys are just supporting their friends using the "Oh I found your base and you killed me, thats why I was banned...blah blah" to cover up their hacked weapons ban as the worst admin abuse story ever, this has no teeth...

Fourth, "30Rnd_556x45_G36SD" & "M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo" are not legit items in the game and when a player joins my server it shows in the RTS file what loot they are coming in with, hence is how I know and thats why some of these trolls are banned... :)

See for yourself here are the RTS logs ....

0:23:16 "UPDATE: [b 1-3-M:1 (Brojangles) REMOTE,[["FoodCanBakedBeans",4],"FoodSteakCooked","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottleUnfilled","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","ItemBloodbag","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemBandage"],false]"

21:34:15 "UPDATE: [b 1-3-L:1 (NoS) REMOTE,["FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","ItemMorphine","FoodCanSardines","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","ItemBandage","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"],false]"

21:34:15 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:19371933:[]:[["ItemFlashlight","ItemHatchet","ItemKnife","ItemWatch","ItemMap","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemMatchbox","ItemCompass","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","Colt1911","ItemGPS","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],

22:05:35 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-B:1 (PHP) REMOTE,["ItemPainkiller","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemMorphine","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",6],"ItemBandage","1Rnd_HE_M203","7Rnd_45ACP_1911",["7Rnd_45ACP_1911",6],"7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","1Rnd_HE_M203","1Rnd_HE_M203"],false]"

22:05:35 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:20462775:[]:[["ItemFlashlightRed","ItemMatchbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemMap","Colt1911","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],

22:16:19 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-I:1 (Chris) REMOTE,[],false]"

22:16:19 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:19398037:[246,[12209.3,12508.4,0.00105286]]:[]:[]:[]:false:false:0:0:212:0:["M4A3_CCO_EP1","amovpercmevasraswrfldfr",40]:0:0::0:" / 19398037"

22:16:19 "WRITE: ['PASS']"

22:16:20 "READ/WRITE: ['PASS',false,'20462775',[61,[4181.84,11112.5,0.00149536]],[["ItemFlashlightRed","ItemMatchbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemMap","Colt1911","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],["ItemPainkiller","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemMorphine","20Rnd_762x51_DMR",

Enjoy the sweet bitter truth, as I hope this put this post to rest for the outsiders who do not know these trolls and their ids get blacklisted. Any server admins who want their ID's so they to can add them to their ban list, please feel free to PM me, and I will provide their id's.

Happy Fragging

Str8

Edited by Str8Dumpn

Thank you for sending that through.

From trolling hacking forums, I'm %90 sure when you spawn a M14A you also get G3 Ammo. That would explain what's in your logs.

I'll be PMing you for those IDs. Did you make a report from this?

Thanks again for getting that out to everyone, it's a pity this thread got so derailed before you produced your information

Um no where on that log you posted is any of our names that were banned for supposed hacking.

dude I'm unlike you I did not buy arma for the dayz mod I purchased it way back when it came out in 09 when you were like 10.

Why the hell would I start hacking now. It's a shame guys like you are ruining the game for everyone else.

Also maybe someone can clarify this for me. Is it easy to falsify logs?

Right before I was banned from thier sever there was a guy also named Milkman on thier server.

I however spell my name milkman not Milkman as this guy was called

well milk man, its as easy as

2:05:35 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-B:1 (Str8Dumpn) REMOTE,["ItemPainkiller","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemMorphine","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",6],"ItemBandage","1Rnd_HE_M203","7Rnd_45ACP_1911",["7Rnd_45ACP_1911",6],"7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","1Rnd_HE_M203","1Rnd_HE_M203"],false]"

22:05:35 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:20462775:[]:[["ItemFlashlightRed","ItemMatchbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemMap","Colt1911","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","shitty admin tonic","10 inch vib2000","text edit instead of physical downloadable logs],

also note how he edited his post. It could imply he made a mistake in regards to what he copied into his reply and what he added to it in the text box. "Copy Paste" is not legit evidence. He would need more. Feel free to come play on us153! Awesome server free of incompetence.

Edited by Dj Mikey

Just a tid bit of info. seems there's a global ban effect on all servers. i read it was something to do with Steam updates. don't quote me on that but i read in the forms here. i tried several servers and got kicked.

Ok I found a fix for this. thank Poisonman for this.

What I did:

Go into your steam library, right click Arma 2 go to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity, wait till it completes.

Do the same thing for Operation Arrowhead

Launch both games again like you did when you first installed to the main menu screen then you can exit

then right click OA again and launch combined operations to relink the games

then after your done with all that (doesn't take long)

you should be able to launch dayz again and join servers.

worked for me!

Thanks Dj. I'll check it out next time I'm online.

It's good to know some people just wanna have fun and play the game like its supposed to be played.

It's rather dishearting to feel like the devs dont care about this type of abuse that seems to be running rampid right along side the hacking problems.

Anyway I'm done with this squabbling. I know longer care. I just hope others read this thread and know what's going on over there in 913 and try to avoid it if possible. Id hate to see others spend weeks playing on what seemed to be a very well run server only to be booted once looting the admins camp.

Thanks for the input from everyone.

Despite all this crap dayz is still an amazing mod! Don't let crap like this deter you.

Edited by m1lkm8n

I wish you would stop going back to "we were banned because we looted the admin's camp" because I know for a fact that's not the reason. You got banned because you were suspected of hacking, simple as that.

Whether you were hacking or not, that's the reason.

Dont you need to proove someone is hacking before you the player is banned?? Also then please explain to me why Chicago and Nightmare were banned 15 minutes after being killed in a firefight at our base. Its not like they were in the debug zone shooting people like some people you play with. Also Str8dumpn said they were banned for d/cing in firefights not hacking. Which they still didnt do, also the g36 ammo clip was not hacked in by milkman. He was not even in the game when I FOUND IT in a ATV that was placed at the bottom of a hill between our camp and yours. I saw the ATV and took it. Then the next night our camp was raided along with the ATV so I have no idea where the clip went.

But Str8fumpn I thought you said the G36 clip is a common pistol ammo!? Or are you going to admit you were wrong?

FROM A THIRD PARTY PERSPECTIVE (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS):

lol

This is a video game. Admin abuse or no admin abuse the developers will officially decide. You guys have made it explicit that you wont play there again yet some of you seem to be threatening this admin and saying you will be back to kill him some more. Quite frankly pages 1-3 all sound ridiculous to me and it is incredulous that thinking human beings can deal with an issue in this way.

All parties need to stop wasting their time. More whining in any case will not bring it to the attention of the devs(.).

The issue was raised which is good, however you little panzies have taken this too far.

Nobody observing this thread from the outside can tell which party is lying. Neither, frankly is providing 'evidence' other than that log (admittedly I don't understand) and so I can only go by what I have read and the maturity of said participants. This clan moaning about being banned sound like a bunch of kiddies, only because it so persistent. I imagine myself and my friends laughing such an issue off if it happened and we were genuinely in the right.

However, the burden of proof is on those who banned.

This is just one word against another.

Edited by Apelo
  • Like 1

FROM A THIRD PARTY PERSPECTIVE (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS):

lol

This is a video game. Admin abuse or no admin abuse the developers will officially decide. You guys have made it explicit that you wont play there again yet some of you seem to be threatening this admin and saying you will be back to kill him some more. Quite frankly pages 1-3 all sound ridiculous to me and it is incredulous that thinking human beings can deal with an issue in this way.

All parties need to stop wasting their time. More whining in any case will not bring it to the attention of the devs(.).

The issue was raised which is good, however you little panzies have taken this too far.

Nobody observing this thread from the outside can tell which party is lying. Neither, frankly is providing 'evidence' other than that log (admittedly I don't understand) and so I can only go by what I have read and the maturity of said participants. This clan moaning about being banned sound like a bunch of kiddies, only because it so persistent. I imagine myself and my friends laughing such an issue off if it happened and we were genuinely in the right.

However, the burden of proof is on those who banned.

This is just one word against another.

i dont think they wish for an unban to go back but rather to be proven inocent to repair any broken credibility with there names and other server admins who have read this thread and decided to add there unique IP's and GUID's to there personal server ban lists.....

• Like 2

euhm i have nothing to do with this but i also singed up for the beta from planetside 2 and if you go to the site from planetside 2 you can see that it says : "Beta hasn't started yet, but we'll let you know when you're granted access via the email address provided during sign-up" so how can you be testing the planetside beta ?

I can be wrong but i and some firends can't play the beta ...

Edited by DenDani

Please dicuss the planetside beta issue in a different thread. Not every beta is a Public beta, so he could have got in and you didnt. Either way it has nothing to do with this thread.

@djmikey- thanks you are correct.

• Like 1

LOL!!! Str8Dumpn COPY/PASTES the "logs"!! How incredibly truthful they must be!! Not to mention the fact that the names on those logs are "Brojangles", "Chris", and "PhP"...

These guys need blacklisting now

Seriously your kidding me right?.... No they were not edited, just cuts/pastes of the actual logs. The funny thing is I only list a few players and not all of them as there is no need to flood these forums with RTS txt logs as I have a lot of these guys dead to rights.

Yea I edit my post, but just like most of you toads do after you notice a grammar error, you edit and correct before the trolling starts. I had to correct my shitty grammar on my post (hence why I edit it) because I had posted this at 1:20am in the morning when I was tired and burnt.

Planetside 2 Beta Test Server - Yes a lot of people who have beta keys can not play right now on Planetside 2, but i am particpating in the "Test Server Beta" to ensure when the beta is released in a couple of weeks to the public, the servers will handle the load. This test has been going on since last Monday and will continue tell this Saturday.

Oh ya to make it clear, not everyone thats from this troll group of guys were found using hacked weapons, but a lot of them were and those are the ones that are banned. I should ban their friends as well for supporting cheaters as it will be a matter of time before they receive hacked items from their pals, but I will give those few the benifit of the doubt that maybe some of them didnt know their teammates were cheating...

This group of trolls are like a replica of the Legion clan that was ban by Dayz a few months ago for lieing and cheating. I dont think anyone will miss them.

Happy Fragging,

Str8

LOL!!! Str8Dumpn COPY/PASTES the "logs"!! How incredibly truthful they must be!! Not to mention the fact that the names on those logs are "Brojangles", "Chris", and "PhP"...

These guys need blacklisting now

you said you wanted the logs he added them their GUID which is their Character was Nos and others I think thats the name. So unless someone stole their GUID they were hacking under different names. But you cant be proven wrong can you Snatchel because you just want to argue stupid shit so just go away everyone hates your dumb shit you post trying to prove everyone wrong.

Edited by Mack17

You can't ban someone for USING a hacked weapon. Ban the people that hacked them into the game, not the innocent bystanders... There's another post somewhere that said it well, "Not everyone in the game is expected to memorize the DayZWiki".

Second: Your first reason for the ban was that they D/Ced during a firefight... now you're changing it to this.

third: those logs you posted didn't incriminate anyone in this thread. Instead, you've got 4 other random guys and their gear on there....

I post to prove you wrong because you're wrong.

M1lkm8n, is m1lkm8n in game... thetigger is thetigger in game. There is no "brojangles" or "nos" or "php" even contributing to this thread. So find those 2 names in your logs, and then post them here. Then come up with another bogus story about how picking up a hacked item is against the rules...

Please go do your own homework before posting more nonsense...I dont ban by name, I ban by ID, therefore they could be using any troll name...Now here is some advice, step aside and let the dayz team deal with it, as you are not providing any value to this thread.

Also in light of this I may put together a website where admins like me can post logs of hackers so we can share information and ban list with the community so that trolls like this get exposed, so look for my future post on the cheater section. In either case, I am done posting on this thread, this case is closed.

Happy Fragging,

Str8