m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

I post to prove you wrong because you're wrong.

M1lkm8n, is m1lkm8n in game... thetigger is thetigger in game. There is no "brojangles" or "nos" or "php" even contributing to this thread. So find those 2 names in your logs, and then post them here. Then come up with another bogus story about how picking up a hacked item is against the rules...

Basicly what he is saying because your mind is so fucking slow is he banned those three people under those names or and those people he banned are the ones are saying I didn't do anything they were playing under different names but the ID is still the same so unless your going to try and convice me that their ids are different or some other dumbshit your should stop posting.

Why did the story change from dcing during a fight to now magically using hacked weapons? Admin sounds like he's full of shit because of this.

Also, you're not supposed to ban for people simply using weapons which may or may not be legit, unless you have evidence that they spawned them in. Especially considering they were not running around with a tank or something blowing stuff up, just a gun which could have been picked up off any dead person who got it from god knows where.

People like this admin make me think there needs to be a better way to protect the logs from tampering. He could find an actual hacker, change the name/id attached to that event, and then ban them. Hopefully in a standalone version we could get some sort of encryption that would take a skilled hand to tamper with and not some 9 year old scrub editing a text file like this guy.

Not that it matters, the dayz staff aren't doing shit to deal with people like this guy. I highly doubt any server has ever been blacklisted because of admin abuse.

Wow, this has totally blown up into something I had not expected.

First I want to say that BOTH parties are acting like whiny little bitches (I'll even throw myself in there as I have posted on this issue). From our perspective, we were unjustly banned. From Str8Dumpn's perspective, he thought he was protecting his server by removing us from it, and instead of BOTH parties going through proper channels to discuss, like adults, what happened, we BOTH reverted to a 2nd Grade schoolyard fight.

To see everyone freak out and attack each other is quite sad (yes, again, I am guilty of it too). The incessant swearing and name calling just goes to show how childish some people can be.

However, before we got banned, we were extremely excited as we had found a couple of camps of what we thought were going to turn in to some good firefights in the future, but as soon as we raided & blew them up, we were banned, which is why we came to the conclusion that we were kicked because the admin was butthurt (YES!!! I got to use it again).

I also read something about people labeling the in-game maps...um, am I mistaken or isn't this a feature of the game?? I know we've had our camps marked numerous times on different servers by others that have found us (not to mention on 913 someone was kind enough to draw a penis on our camp...absolutely brilliant and not adolescent at all) and of course, anyone who has an in-game map can see what other's have marked, so I don't see how that proves M1lk was hacking.

We had first asked for proof of us hacking because we knew we had done nothing wrong, and we wanted to be reinstated to the server because we enjoyed our time there. But now, all we want is for our names to be cleared, which, thanks to Str8 posting logs that have absolutely nothing to do with us, seems to have been done. Thanks for clearing us!!!!

Hacked weapons? Iv never seen one in the server, but if you find one, please report it to the dayz team under cheater section, however make sure you do your own homework about what weapons you are reporting before reporting bogus slander

You've never seen the hacked weapons on the server, but now all of a sudden you banned them before that because they had hacked weapons. That apparantly you had never seen... But somehow you had seen them and they were banned for that... Oh wait, nope you were still riding the DC during pvp accusation at that time.

This guy's clearly a liar. What a joke.

• Like 2

You've never seen the hacked weapons on the server, but now all of a sudden you banned them before that because they had hacked weapons. That apparantly you had never seen... But somehow you had seen them and they were banned for that... Oh wait, nope you were still riding the DC during pvp accusation at that time.

This guy's clearly a liar. What a joke.

Again another mindless response from yet another troll who does not do their own homework..

For the record, I have not seen a hacked gun in the game while I was playing (yes that is what I said). I receive the reports from other people in the community like( iv mention before), hence is how a good admin knows to run a log check. Thanks to the Dayz Community for reporting the issues and player names as this makes my job as an admin a little easier when looking through the logs.

So in the end king Kong doesn't have shit on me, why you still posting, working on your Emmy?

Ok so I found the way for these guys to prove their innocence. Apparently the server admins here thought they could get this by everyone.

Tigger, Milkman: all you have to do is go into the global chat in game and type: #beclient players

Your GUID, along with everyone else's on the server, will display on the bottom left of the screen. Take a screen shot and post it here. Simple.

Apparently "Mack17" and "Str8Dumpn", You're both not very smart. So you have no reason to call someone else slow.

Snatchel is stating that we all play together, And everyone's name that is in the forums is the game names we use. And those are the names we have been using for probably many years.

So, Therefore, Those are not ID's or Guids you have posted. So please, If you want to post actual "Information" That shows cause on why we were banned. Please do.

But until then, That's just useless information and you're just wasting your time. Theres nothing more to say. Look up our names, Find our "rts" or whatever bullshit logs and please post them. Don't post other players that are no where near our group of guys. And if you can't do that. Everyone needs to shut the fuck up and forget about it.

That's all. Not more immature useless bullshit.

Edited by _Nightmare

the thing is, he didn't even post GUID's here, he posted names that are associated with GUID's... the exact thing he said we were trying to do.

http://www.famkruithof.net/guid-uuid-info.html

pulled from there, a GUID is "basically a 128-bit number, usually presented in a hexidecimal-grouped form"... it's a number, not a name

Apparently "Mack17" and "Str8Dumpn", You're both not very smart. So you have no reason to call someone else slow.

Snatchel is stating that we all play together, And everyone's name that is in the forums is the game names we use. And those are the names we have been using for probably many years.

So, Therefore, Those are not ID's or Guids you have posted. So please, If you want to post actual "Information" That shows cause on why we were banned. Please do.

But until then, That's just useless information and you're just wasting your time. Theres nothing more to say. Look up our names, Find our "rts" or whatever bullshit logs and please post them. Don't post other players that are no where near our group of guys. And if you can't do that. Everyone needs to shut the fuck up and forget about it.

That's all. Not more immature useless bullshit.

LMAO!

First off, proof read your context before accusing others of "not very smart" because you are an idiot, it should be a crime for people like you be able to breed, as you flood this world with slander and nonsense.

Second, I did post the REAL logs....you asked for the logs and I provided, now they are not real?? WTF kind of bad joke are you?

Third, You can not prove otherwise and who are you to tell anyone here these logs are not real? How would you even know? Do you admin a server? What is your experience other than your 4 childish posts that you have here?

Happy Fragging,

Str8

I clearly did not state they were not real. I asked to post ours not someone else's.

And now you're calling others idiots or stupid or saying someone's posts are childish.

If you weren't such a dipshit you would see what I'm asking. Clearly post ours or just shut the fuck up. You're not getting anywhere with your stupid and useless comments.

Maybe you're to much of a dipshit, Or cannot post ours. Simply you must be the idiot my good sir.

@ Str8

Just confused, please clarify. This guy NoS who was carrrying a hacked in weapon or clip...that you are showing in these logs that you had pasted...how did you take care of him..???...just wondering, becuase as you know we still have "sleepers" in 913 and as of last night 11:30p Eastern NoS was still enjoying some DayZ...on...wouldn't you know 913.

Are you sure you didn't just paste your friends information that you already knew was hacking...?

anyway....My name in game is +Ch!cago+ im waiting to see a log with my name and my guid#...not too much to ask since you should have that stuff easily available since i'm already banned. thanks.

all of my love-

+Ch!cago+

Edited by +Ch!cago+
  • Like 1

LMAO!

First off, proof read your context before accusing others of "not very smart" because you are an idiot, it should be a crime for people like you be able to breed, as you flood this world with slander and nonsense.

Second, I did post the REAL logs....you asked for the logs and I provided, now they are not real?? WTF kind of bad joke are you?

Third, You can not prove otherwise and who are you to tell anyone here these logs are not real? How would you even know? Do you admin a server? What is your experience other than your 4 childish posts that you have here?

Happy Fragging,

Str8

You sir have dug your self a hole. I highly suggest you confess to this wrong doing and man up to an honest mistake or provide some legitimate evidence. All you are doing and have been doing is speaking circles about things that quiet frankly are not relevant to these guys case. as stated before, they are not looking for vengeance or retribution but rather closure in the fact that they are players who have integrity, not some admin who posted edited logs in a chat box.

Here is where you stand.

1. your story and reason for the bans on these guy has changed.

2. they have been consistent, honest and sincere with there communications with you.

3. you have not.

4. you have yet to convince anybody who has posted on this thread that you were in the right because you lack evidence.

• Like 5

You sir have dug your self a hole. I highly suggest you confess to this wrong doing and man up to an honest mistake or provide some legitimate evidence. All you are doing and have been doing is speaking circles about things that quiet frankly are not relevant to these guys case. as stated before, they are not looking for vengeance or retribution but rather closure in the fact that they are players who have integrity, not some admin who posted edited logs in a chat box.

Here is where you stand.

1. your story and reason for the bans on these guy has changed.

2. they have been consistent, honest and sincere with there communications with you.

3. you have not.

4. you have yet to convince anybody who has posted on this thread that you were in the right because you lack evidence.

Who are you again? Oh that's right you have 10 posts, most, if not all of them are in this one thread. Do you even have a server or know whats it like to maintain a server or are you just swinging from the banned trolls nuts in hopes you can skin that foreskin?

Sorry everyone I no longer have the patience or time to responding to anymore of this slander and nonsense, the proof was provided, but just as I suspected cheaters will always lie and cheat regardless of the evidence at hand..

I have no obligation to any of these trolls. Its in the dev's hands now, if they suspect foul play on my behalf they will take action..enough said.

Happy Fragging

Str8

Ok I've had enough. You obviously can't speak respectful to anyone str8. It shows your age. That's fine. All we wanted was our good names cleared of the lies and slander but that looks like its not gonna happen. We've moved on. I was temped to leave this thread open to see the responses but I know longer care.

Now it's up to the public to decide if they want to play on your server and run the risk of getting banned if they run into your base.

Thanks for all those who supported us. Like I've said before it sucks when you run into these child like admins on a power trip.

Forum moderator can you please close this thread.

before this closes:

don't forget that their admins will threaten to ban you if they don't like you, regardless of your behavior in the game!

;)*editswapped "admins" for "moderators"

Edited by MrPibb

There was no evidence shown or proof provided of any of our guys and myself doing anything wrong to get banned. Again, A admin that doesn't pay attention or knows what the hell he's doing..

Oh well.. Hopefully they do shut your server down..

I am done posting on this thread, this case is closed.

Happy Fragging,

Str8

Who are you again? Oh that's right you have 10 posts, most, if not all of them are in this one thread. Do you even have a server or know whats it like to maintain a server or are you just swinging from the banned trolls nuts in hopes you can skin that foreskin?

Sorry everyone I no longer have the patience or time to responding to anymore of this slander and nonsense, the proof was provided, but just as I suspected cheaters will always lie and cheat regardless of the evidence at hand..

I have no obligation to any of these trolls. Its in the dev's hands now, if they suspect foul play on my behalf they will take action..enough said.

Happy Fragging

Str8

Thought you said you were done, doesn't look like it???

Happy Fragging

Str8

I do not need to explain myself to you as i am not affiliated with neither the accused party or the server admins. I am merely stating that you, as an admin for a dayz sever, conduct yourself poorly. Some out side perspective as to why you are tip toeing around the bush is needed. The second most annoying problem behind players hacking is bad admins running a muck. as a community member, its everyone's responsibility to correct those issues to the best of our abilities. in other words, some copy pasted "logs" that are obviously edited, do not cut it in respect to legit evidence. It might actually be in your best interest now, not to reply as im sure you have nothing more to say but insults.

Edited by Dj Mikey

hm as soon as i can back to work ima join this server.. and blow them up. and everything they have. you know.... normally i play the jesus, its kind of fun, but that faggot str8 will meet satan on his server soon.

hm as soon as i can back to work ima join this server.. and blow them up. and everything they have. you know.... normally i play the jesus, its kind of fun, but that faggot str8 will meet satan on his server soon.

Go for it I've blown up his camp nothing will happen to you, For anyone still not understaning this Str8 Banned 4 people or more under different names unless they hacked these people Guids which can be a challenge then they are guilty of hacking they have no proof besides their words

you have to understand the people he banned we're not all under the name they have in this game but ended up being the same guids. So you have to prove first that either your guid was hacked or otherwise you where hacking under different names at a early time than he will say that he made a mistake and he never changed his story first thing he said was Dcing and hacking.

As he stated early he doesnt ban by names he bans by Their players ID your CD key pretty much, he banned the four peoples CD key and it turned out to be these people with the hacked weapons.

Aswell as their is two nos that play in the Game the're was Nos and N0s who was playing last night.

Edited by Mack17

Come on people I thought you said you should have your own server you dont care what other admins think unless your were lying??

A place were you can play with princables remember? Why would you need to have a name cleared if you had your own server?

If your lying about something like that why wouldn't you be lying about not cheating?

Basically I just slapped you in the face through a computer.

Don't believe their fucking sob story.

Edited by Mack17

Come on people I thought you said you should have your own server you dont care what other admins think unless your were lying??

A place were you can play with princables remember? Why would you need to have a name cleared if you had your own server?

If your lying about something like that why wouldn't you be lying about not cheating?

Basically I just slapped you in the face through a computer.

Don't believe their fucking sob story.

Are you that fucking ignorant? Or do you not pay a god damn attention? Milkman, As stated before, We are working on getting our server up and running. That being said, You have no business posting in here with your non-sense bullshit. It's already over with. None of us were hacking and we can fucking prove it. It's gone on long enough and it's over with. The thread is being closed as soon as a forum mod can shut it down.

You didn't slap anyone or anything through the computer but yourself because you don't pay attention. How about actually reading everything post before posting something idiotic. It doesn't matter if anyone believes his bullshit story, As stated before by Dj Mikey (And I thank you), Even if he does get everyone to banned us, We will have a server to play on until we get ours up. So it really doesn't matter anymore. Just shut the fuck up and move on. It's simple.

Guys still posting on here, As yourself Mack17, Is just making yourself look stupid by posting something you actually think anyone gives a shit about.

Are you that fucking ignorant? Or do you not pay a god damn attention? Milkman, As stated before, We are working on getting our server up and running. That being said, You have no business posting in here with your non-sense bullshit. It's already over with. None of us were hacking and we can fucking prove it. It's gone on long enough and it's over with. The thread is being closed as soon as a forum mod can shut it down.

You didn't slap anyone or anything through the computer but yourself because you don't pay attention. How about actually reading everything post before posting something idiotic. It doesn't matter if anyone believes his bullshit story, As stated before by Dj Mikey (And I thank you), Even if he does get everyone to banned us, We will have a server to play on until we get ours up. So it really doesn't matter anymore. Just shut the fuck up and move on. It's simple.

Guys still posting on here, As yourself Mack17, Is just making yourself look stupid by posting something you actually think anyone gives a shit about.

Is that it...