Razy (DayZ)

Things that annoy you in DayZ?

These options are personally what I find most annoying but what's yours?

1. Lag

2. Players DCing after seeing you and or shooting at them

3. Falling 1cm to snap your shin bone and not having morphine

4. Back stabbing players E.G them saying their friendly and afterwards they kill you

5. Barbed wire blocking pathways

6. Zombies holding the power to faze through walls

7. Rocket fuled zombies (no pun intended)

8. Hackers/Cheaters

9. Trying to prone through a door and your charcter desides to stand up

10. Taking a decade to find your friends when you first spawn

V'ing over a fence and breaking every bone possible. I fucking cannot express how much i hate fences.

Lag is the only real thing that really gets me. I've had so many intense firefights that could all be ended with the same sentence.

"And then they all moonwalked diagnonally into the distance forever and everyone lived happily ever after."

1. Hacker, that's pretty much it i know that DayZ is still in Beta and usually when something like breaking my bones happens it's because a shitty team mate shooting me in the legs for fun, which is pretty funny :D

V'ing over a fence and breaking every bone possible. I fucking cannot express how much i hate fences.

Try going around them? and I understand where your coming from, Its like your bones are made from butter...

I'll just do the ones what pop into mind;

Lag

People who kill unarmed survivors (On purpose)

My friends lack of navigational skills

The amazing ATV flip, however it's happened so many times I'm kind of getting used to bringing it back up.

Zombies who hit me through walls

My fat fingers when I accidently press V instead of B and end up vaulting over a hillside.

I feel like I'm one of the few that has never broken a bone going over a fence, even a barbed wire fence.

The most infuriating thing for me is when I aggro a zombie from the other side of town, even though I can't be seen or heard on the zombie's LOS.

...the fact that 90% of the servers are shit and dont let anyone connect and the ones that do let you connect are hosted by clans -.- and they kick you on sight if your not a member... pisses me off....

Try going around them? and I understand where your coming from, Its like your bones are made from butter...

Sometimes you have to. I don't feel like turning around and rushing at 20 + zombies haha.

People that whine instead of providing useful feedback.

ahueuhehuehuehue

Sometimes you have to. I don't feel like turning around and rushing at 20 + zombies haha.

I know how you feel + its when you have it vault for me I am most likely being chased by a town of zombies

(1st post :) )

Wondering why there is so many buildings that are all locked/unable to get in. that annoys me

Or when you go up the slightest incline and your character walks and all of a sudden half of DayZ is Mauling you.

not being able to disarm and detain players

People that whine instead of providing useful feedback.

ahueuhehuehuehue

Nah not whining, just interested in what people think of the game.

Wondering why there is so many buildings that are all locked/unable to get in. that annoys me

Its not DayZ , its how Arma 2 was made. It wasn't designed to be a survival game with lots of enterable building's. You'll learn which building'

s you can enter eventually.:)

Well ARMA3 is just over the hill and every building in that is said to be enterable so your dreams aren't too far away

Its not DayZ , its how Arma 2 was made. It wasn't designed to be a survival game with lots of enterable building's. You'll learn which building'

s you can enter eventually. :)

ahh yes didnt realise that thankyou :)

vehicle inventory/tent/backpack inventory lags. glitches, duping...

ahh yes didnt realise that thankyou :)

If you are unsure of which buildings to enter maybe you should have a look at this http://dayzdb.com/map its probably one of the best DayZ maps out there :)

The most infuriating thing for me is when I aggro a zombie from the other side of town, even though I can't be seen or heard on the zombie's LOS.

This is another one of those things I get irritated by. I try to be silent like a ninja but before I know it I'm running away from a zombie which miraculously heard me from half a mile away and does a full on sprint the opposite way, making me think someone else is there. But then I see him running back over a hill towards me faster than anything I've ever seen.

Anyone Disconnecting, either because you shot at them, or they shot at you and failed to kill you or do any damage and then just log of and run

9. Trying to prone through a door and your charcter desides to stand up

With loads of Zeds around and entering a room with only this one exit.

And rabbits ofc. Someone hand me a holy handgranade.

Edited by Atanar