Razy (DayZ)

Things that annoy you in DayZ?

pressed quote instead of edit. How do I remove posts?

Edited by Atanar

The cheaters problem is really fucking huge right now. No matter what server I join there is either a fucking airplane flying around or cars playing GTA in cherno or i just instantly dies for no fucking reason at all.

Its a fucking bitch to find the real high end gear (nvg, gps etc..) so after playing hours and hours and finally find something after running for ages and looting until your eyes bleed, just to be instantly killed by someone executing a script is bullshit.

Whenever I crave dayz now (which is less and less every day because of this problem) i'm just hanging around cherno/elektro to find a handgun and play Battlefield in there. that is fun for about 10 minutes tho..

I guess there is nothing much to do for the developers regarding this since arma has all these scripts built in from the start.

Will probably play on and off for a while but not try the real survival deal again, its just not worth the time invested.

Edited by skuggan

5. Barbed wire blocking pathways

There are so many damn buildings that have barbed wire blocking them, that is so freaking annoying... How the hell can you get over/past/by barbed wire that is blocking a door?

There are so many damn buildings that have barbed wire blocking them, that is so freaking annoying... How the hell can you get over/past/by barbed wire that is blocking a door?

I may be wrong as ive only owned the game 2weeks, but im sure you just press V to jump over ?

there are a lot of things that annoy me about this test... the idea of it though, is what is keeping me here....

Hackers! just finally got my first assault rifle then slowly crawl around the military airport picking up a few supplies where the whole server suddenly gets dropped on my postition in a 5 ft square around me.

Everybody is shouting at each other then someone fires off a shot then 40+ people lay waste to each other.

Edited by Spygon