rocket

Build 1.5.8 rolling update

Getting random BoSD. granted I play the game since about 21 hours. I was fine this morning. Played 3 hours straigth (well, with the dying that comes with the being a complete newb ofc) no problems. I go get some supplies in the actual real life corner shop and have a chat with mom for a bit. come back, new patch then random BSoD's every max 15 minutes. I'm not sure, but it seems to happen when severly panting after springing a mile or 2. I stop to catch my breath and *pow*

I haven't had nearly this much BoSD the last entire year as I got just today (what can I say. I do enjoy the game time I do get)

Just got my 5th now. And I just had the basic survival stuff I wanted ><

Losing stuff comes with the game, alpha bugs or not right?

i would like to know if losing stuff is common or just me and a few others...

Rocket, have we missed a file or something??

Rocket' date=' have we missed a file or something??

[/quote']

Can you be more specific? When does stuff disappear? For example, don't put stuff in your backpack if it doesn't fit, like a rifle in a nearly full one. If something doesn't fit, it will most likely disappear.

Rocket' date=' have we missed a file or something??

[/quote']

Can you be more specific? When does stuff disappear? For example, don't put stuff in your backpack if it doesn't fit, like a rifle in a nearly full one. If something doesn't fit, it will most likely disappear.

its ok now, i re installed the mod... happy days!

After last update, im getting this error: "Data file too short c:\Program files\ steam \ steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhread\expansion\addons\weapons_e.pbo. Expected 302855219 B, got 250347520 B"

Anybody know how to fix :S?

Rocket, have we missed a file or something??

Few bugs, if you try put item other ppl backbag and they dont have space, item disapears, if you go swim ur inventory disapears

uhhh, why are you guys posting in a thread from May? .____.

After last update, im getting this error: "Data file too short c:\Program files\ steam \ steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhread\expansion\addons\weapons_e.pbo. Expected 302855219 B, got 250347520 B"

Anybody know how to fix :S?

Verify integrity of the game cache in Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. (In Steam, Right click ex. Arma 2 in Library -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game cache.)

Dont bump dead threads, ppl might think this is the last update, which it isnt.

Few bugs, if you try put item other ppl backbag and they dont have space, item disapears, if you go swim ur inventory disapears

1: That is a know bug.

2: Ur inventory doesnt disappear, it drops in the water, working as intended, if the water is shallow enough you can just pick it up again.