DigitGreen (DayZ)

Sins of a hacking gamer...

I think it's funny people realise they've done wrong after the fact and not before/during.

If you didn;t get banned you wouldn't have made a topic

Actually that is the 1st time I see a hacker is apologising. I read all of it and it seems that you are really regretting it. Respect for that and you got your punishment - the global ban. So it is evened out now. IMO you wrote that more for yourself - like a self-finding thing - than for others, except the apology, which again sounds really honest. In the end you prolly learned more about the DayZ spirit than most of us.

So now it is like every addiction: Don't do it any more!

Ah and btw. hacking/cheating/guides or whatever makes gaming obsolete, never really understood why would someone do it.

Just buy a new copy of Arma.

Acutally, this is kind of a self finding thing, learning something new and using it to better myself. Also to use this as a lesson for other gamers.

• Like 1

For us non cheaters (Snip)

"Us"?

You´re not one of us, you burnt that bridge already.

Edited by ProPain
  • Like 1

Alright, first of all, I cannot tell you how many times I have died with great, rare shit, and still started anew and got back to it, only to die again. The only reason why I did this was because it was a glitch, and that it was not supposed to happen.

This happens to all of us. Get it? You can't justify using powers that no-one else has in the game because you met the exact same fate that we all do on a regular basis.

I'm glad you posted, it was a good read. Now let your story serve as a warning and let it go.

I think it's funny people realise they've done wrong after the fact and not before/during.

You're half right, If I haven't been caught, I probably never would have made this. But I also never would have thought that this was the right thing to do. Eventually, I would have gotten bored of cheating and would have gone back to doing it fairly, but you're missing the point. If I have never gotten banned, then I would have never learned from this. I'm glad I got banned, and I'm glad this happened, so it was prevent me from making this mistake again in the future.

Well, if you never do something wrong, you prolly stay the same as always. So life is mostly try and error. And sometimes one tries something bad and hopefully learn and evolve. He got his punishment and now move on. And actually apologising does show he cares.

So, if it would count for anything i would forgive you.^^

Edited by *=LP=*Cpt.Kawa

"Us"?

You´re not one of us, you burnt that bridge already.

You're right, I can't go back now, I should change that.

I skimmed. What happened was he swam, lost his stuff (game mechanic, not a glitch--you lose shit when you swim dumbass), hacked it back, and got banned. OP now thinks we care.

Dude, you fucked up and lost your shit. Do like the rest of us do and start over...oh wait you can't cause you're banned.

cya?

• Like 1

I... ugh... why did I expect to get a reasonable, intelligent response? Someone restore my faith in this forums please...

These forums aren't exactly a genius convention. That being said, what you said there is basically a step by step analysis of what most of the foreign people who post similiar things are saying.

Example:

i was baned by globel ban but and know i hacked used but im sorry and if roket could unban i would appreciate thanks i know what i did was rong but im sorry and ples unban

End Example.

You're essentially posting that, but with fluent english, and reasoning behind it.

I absolutely %100 know you won't be unbanned, but if the day comes where you get back into DayZ properly, and play fairly for a long time, I believe you legitimately learned your lesson and know what you did.

Cheaters apologize all the time, playing the I so sowy card trying to get their bans lifted.

They are never sorry they cheated, they are only sorry they got caught.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 2

Someone already pointed this out, but yeah, since arma is a combat simulator, swimming with 80kg of stuff on you, you're going to drown. So when you force your character to swim, he'll drop his bag and gun etc.. in order to be able to swim and avoid drowning.

These forums aren't exactly a genius convention. That being said, what you said there is basically a step by step analysis of what most of the foreign people who post similiar things are saying.

Example:

i was baned by globel ban but and know i hacked used but im sorry and if roket could unban i would appreciate thanks i know what i did was rong but im sorry and ples unban

End Example.

You're essentially posting that, but with fluent english, and reasoning behind it.

I absolutely %100 know you won't be unbanned, but if the day comes where you get back into DayZ properly, and play fairly for a long time, I believe you legitimately learned your lesson and know what you did.

I never asked anyone to unban me, and frankly, I don't want to be unbanned. I said "If I ever get to play DayZ." And by that, I mean buying another copy, not trying to beg for an unban or any childish shit like that. I'm more mature than that...

funniest part is he has no excuse, it wasnt even a glitch in the game that made him lose his stuff

I didn't realize that until now, If I knew it wasn't a glitch, I would have never used hacks.

Cheaters apologize all the time, playing the I so sowy card trying to get their bans lifted.

They are never sorry they cheated, they are only sorry they got caught.

Try reading the comments, I went over this already.

Someone already pointed this out, but yeah, since arma is a combat simulator, swimming with 80kg of stuff on you, you're going to drown. So when you force your character to swim, he'll drop his bag and gun etc.. in order to be able to swim and avoid drowning.

Never thought if it like that, I suppose I was so focused on it being a glitch (because let's face it, this game as more than enough of that.) I never did stop to think about it not being a glitch, my fault.

You realise that loosing your gear while swimming is not a glitch, right?

So you just admitted to hacking for no reason.

You realise that loosing your gear while swimming is not a glitch, right?

So you just admitted to hacking for no reason.

Try reading the comments, I just went over this.

I don't really care that you hacked honestly, I can see why you did and it just makes me /shrug as I play CTI on Takistan. But you're a brony. There's a special circle of hell reserved for your kind.

Edited by The Poacher
  • Like 1

I don't really care that you hacked honestly, I can see why you did and it just makes me /shrug as I play CTI on Takistan. But you're a brony. There's a special circle of hell reserved for your kind.

*facepalm.jpg

Edited by Digital_Insanity

*facepalm.jpg

@Digital_Insanity: whole time I was reading that I was expecting begging for unban, which didn't happen, so good job admitting that cheating is bad and that you deserved the ban :)

• Like 2