Sign in to follow this  
Muffinsforever

What was your first death?

Just wondering what stories there are to tell and what you learned from them. Mine was simple. Started off fresh from the coast and ran inland to a power station without a weapon... got to the roof and bullets started flying everywhere, put myself at a dead-end on the roof and got clipped and insta-killed.

I started by Cherno, ran to Balota, and hopped over a sandbag and died instantly. Back then, I thought it was somehow the barbed wire 3 body widths away from me. Now, I know it was just the engine being awesome.

Someone threw a greande at me when I was crawling across the street when my leg was broken then he draged my body into a building to loot my stuff. >:|

I was aimlessly running around the air field and made it to the top of the tower.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of me with a rifle and shot me in my face... Then I died.

I think it was when I fell and broke my legs. I started bleeding and made my hopeless search for a bandage in one of the towns by crawling. During my search I got mobbed by 5 zombies.

lol I remember it quite vividly.

I wen't prone after spawning to look at controls, a guy in a ghillie suit with either a silenced rifle or a sniper rifle comes up to my head and pops me :/ ...on the coast

Just happened 2 minutes ago. I found a tractor poorly hidden under a tree and next to a bush. Realizing it might be bait, I scanned the treeline with my binoculars and upon seeing nothing, began crawling through the grass trying to stay as hidden as possible. I got to the tractor and promptly booked it. Being low on supplies I made a pit stop at some construction site. I wanted to hide the tractor good so I tried to stick it in between a bunch of bushes on the far side of the construction site outside the wall, and apparently I glitched into the bushes and got stuck. Rather upset about losing the tractor so early, I began looting the site anyway. I got punched by one zombie, and it broke my leg. Didn't find any morphine, but I found painkillers and bandages. Used those right away. Then one more zombie got me good enough to get bleeding again. Crawled out of the construction site back to my tractor. Still unable to free it, I sat next to it and just bled out.

I was low on blood, jumped into the water to escape a zombie. Swam inland and then fell unconscious to only behold that zombie come and eat me. I have it recorded but I cbf'd to upload it because it's uber boring.

instantly ran inland, because i didn't know you're supposed to stay on the coast. i also wasn't looking at the map of chernarus. found a lee enfield. some ammo. a revolver. ran around a while. being a ninja. and--believe it or not--i found the first and only friendly person i've ever met. he had broken legs, and when i saw him, i demanded: hey, friendly? no response. HANDS UP, OR I WILL SHOOT. ARE YOU FRIENDLY? they type: friendly! please don't shoot my legs are broken! so i lower my weapon, and suddenly he aggroed a zombie (idk how, he was not moving while prone) so it whacks him into unconsciousness, and i start to run, when suddenly, 15 zombies come and rape me. the end. yay!

Fell off a lighthouse.

-MONSTER

Those safety railings arent so safe afterall.
  • Like 1

this was awhile ago before you were able to lose zombies. i spawned near a town ran in, aggroed zombies, ran some more, gave up, died

I spawned first time during the night and couldn't see anything(i learned it was drakon later, near the construction unit you can climb on). I didn't even learn the controls or watch any vids before. I already got hit once and bleed more than half life. Then I ran on top of the unit and while coming down, there 2nd ladder was small so i just jumped down thinking it would be ok and broke my legs and bleed to death. I was like WTF that is such a small jump and never seen in any game that it would do damage :D

Electro hospital- while climibing the ladder to the very top, there was a guy up there and he unloaded on me.

Electro hospital- while climibing the ladder to the very top, there was a guy up there and he unloaded on me.

Sounds nasty.

I thought it would be fun to play with fire station doors , they disagreed.

Those safety railings arent so safe afterall.

I went prone in a lighthouse, broke my legs, bled to death. I'm happy that my next life lasted 29 almost 30 days though! *luck, and good friends go a long way*

Camper in Cherno killed me with his Lee Enfield while I had about 3k blood.

i ran through the first town i come across. zombies spawned. (not know how to get rid of them i just ran)

20 mins later i was getting munched on. started reading the wiki afterwards. now im on my 2nd life still alive raiding airfields.

love this game

Spawned in quarry. Picked up hatchet. Got chased by zombies and gave up trying to run away after 10 mins of running and got killed.