Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

Reasons to become a bandit.

1. Thin the herd : People need to learn that this isn't another C.O.D sim and you can't simple run flat out absolutely everywhere. I shoot those people because one they're a danger to themselves and they're a danger to other people around them by dragging 10+ zombies around behind them forming herds. Slower players live longer, and thus, don't usually get killed by me.

2. Population control : There's not enough loot in Cherno / Elektro for 10+ people, and thus me killing a few off actually helps players gear out.

3. Speed up getting out of 'starter cities' : I shoot people and leave gear behind, thus if people find said corpses they can take all THAT persons loot and get out faster.

4. Cherno Sniper / Elektro sniper deaths : I keep the roof clear for all you people finding your first can of beans. I shoot those idiots who find Lee Enfields and get on top of the hospital and what not so you can get up north faster.

5. Smarter players means smarter gaming : I found you because you were shooting a LEE ENFIELD in Cherno. I followed the Zombies because you wanted to be John Rambo in the apartments with a horde of zombies after you. Stop being stupid and move along.

6. Stary Sniper : You wanted to be 'that' guy who sat outside Stary Sobor and sniped people in the city. You thought you were f'ing clever because you shot people with a starter backpack and a revolver with your shiny new DMR. Let me introduce you to my L85, you can't hide from thermals asshole.

• Like 1

Your 6 reasons for banditry suck, be honest, you really just kill for fun, the thrill of seeing another player bite the dust to make you feel mighty powerful inside, don't you?... just like any other bandit in this game.

I kill for pure pleasure if I'm in the mood to player kill, I was turned this way by many people who killed me for their own pleasure.. and to take my loot.

Infact, Whoever is running around with my recent deathbringing M24, that earned me at least 10 trophies.. well done, may you lose it to a hatchet to the cranium.

• Like 1

just remember that sometimes having to fire that LEE ENFIELD in a city is a must. I actually found Lee Enfield before I found a pistol and when I'm completely blocked off by zombies, I shoot them. Sometimes when one comes running at me I don't stop and ask it nicely whether he wishes a cup of tea and a crumpet, I panic and shoot the bugger in the face what ever I happen to be carrying at that point. Kudos on keeping them snipers at bay though, I just hope you won't shoot me.

What's funny is that you're implying that bandits are helpful.

They're not helpful. That's the point.

Reasons to become a bandit:

1) To kill people and loot their corpses.

2) There are no other reasons.

my reason. if i dont shoot you. you will shoot me. i just shoot first, so you dont get to me, or my freinds. if you got no gun, i wont shoot you.

How does one become a bandit? And how can you tell the difference between a Bandit and a Survivor.

How does one become a bandit? And how can you tell the difference between a Bandit and a Survivor.

Start killing other players left and right and morph in to a giant walking dildo. That would actually be good now that they supposedly removed the morph in to a bandit function so that everybody looks alike.. would be easier to spot a dick if he morphed in to a giant one.

See I don't understand the concept of getting mad at bandits. Why? That's like me getting mad at carebears. Accept the fact they are there and move along.

I killed a posse of three last night that had just killed another survivor, It gave me two bandits killed and one murder. Those are the first players I had ever killed in the game. Before that, I was trying to communicate with everyone I came across and all it got me was shot.

• Like 1

My only reasons

1. Getting gear faster. After I have all the gear I want there is no point to kill random people who dont see me anymore (unless I see someone with an L85 ASW before they spot me. Its the last thing on my list. Second part of this is wanting to get in and get out. Was about to loot Stary a couple times and there were either people in the tents or about to go in the tents. Didn't want to wait to get their leavings.

2. Not having to spawn on the beach thinking "I should have just shot him"

But now I have all the loot I need minus an L85 ASW, so most people are safe. I usually just roll cap for friends raiding cities and call out trouble and make bad guys disapear if they show up. Don't go out killing 'everyone' I see anymore.

just remember that sometimes having to fire that LEE ENFIELD in a city is a must. I actually found Lee Enfield before I found a pistol and when I'm completely blocked off by zombies, I shoot them. Sometimes when one comes running at me I don't stop and ask it nicely whether he wishes a cup of tea and a crumpet, I panic and shoot the bugger in the face what ever I happen to be carrying at that point. Kudos on keeping them snipers at bay though, I just hope you won't shoot me.

it's easy enough to lose zombie aggro in towns and cities by cutting through buildings